Rooftop and Fights

Unspoken Love

I look infront of us. 
 

“Don’t stop the car, then” 

 

Kai POV 
 

I was testing her. But the answers are not like what I expected. I expect her to hit me hard on the shoulder like other girls do while screaming but this girl, she’s different. She doesn’t scream nor hits me. She just told me to drive and don’t stop the car. Is this girl crazy? I stopped the car and both of us jump to the front before our back hits the sits. 
 

“M-my name, its Haejin…” I looked up and saw she looks at the front. I can see her teary eyes and I don’t know why do I able to see her tears when it’s really dark here.  “Seoul High School…that’s where my school i-is…" Seoul High School? She’s schooling in the same school as me? How come I never knew her? “Now that you already got your answer, please send me home…” She said in a quiet low voice. I started the engine and drive slowly. This girl is mysterious. I wanted to know more about her. This is crazy. 

I stopped infront of a house. It is neither big nor small. It’s average for a girl like her. “Thank you for sending me home and saving me.” She went out and got into her house. I stare at the door. Wondering what kind of girl she is. I take a good 5 minutes before driving off to my house. 
 

“Where are you from?” Dad asks me as soon as I stepped into the house. I just ignore him and went straight to my room. It’s not like he doesn’t know where I go. I put on my white shirts and threw my body to my bed. Such a strange girl…She helped me before. I smile slightly when I realized what my face looks likes when she told me not to stop the car. That girl is indeed strange. 
 

I woke up the next morning with my head pounding. This is so not good especially when it’s Monday. I lazily stood up and went to my bathroom to get ready. As I open the door, I heard a laughing’s voice downstairs. Pst that must’ve been dad’s new wife. 
 

After taking shower, I went downstairs only got greeted by the two of them. I saw the woman is her 40s smiling at me lovingly but I just ignore her and travel my gaze to the girls that look at me with wide eyes. She has a straight hair with a bang. Her eyes are slightly big and her lips are small. I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen; ignoring both of their presence. 
 

“Jongin, this is your—”
 

“It’s not like I want to know…” I said and walked pass by him, the wife and the girl. I put on my shoes on and went to school with my car. I know I’m too young to drive but hey, money can do anything right? 

 

Your POV
 

“You don’t have to go to school if you are not feeling well…” Mum said as she saw me getting ready for school. Yeah, she comes back last night. It was a waste that I came to the club to search for her. But of course I did not tell her. I did not answer and was about to walk pass by her when she suddenly stopped me by my arms. “You are sick Haejin! You cannot go to school if your condition is like this!” I turned to look at her and scoffed. “I am sick? Oh now you see it already? I’ve been sick of you lately. So should I go back to home after school or no?” I pushed her hands away from my arms and went out. I am so harsh. 
 

...and now I regret doing it but last night incident makes me hate her more. But I love her, I love my mum but there's just something that she does makes me feel offend. Maybe because she's rarely home and don't care about me. I don't know. 

I arrived at school just on the time. The girls at my school look at me disgustingly from head to toe but I have no left to give so I just ignore them. I used to give a on what they say about me, but the more you give a , the more they talk about you. So I decided to shrug it off. Just one year before the graduation and I’ll be ing happy to left this school.  I went to my locker to get some books before heading to class; the true hell. The girls at my class don’t like me either. I don’t know what I’ve done wrong. Maybe I’m just too cool for them, who knew?  I went inside and saw all of them stop doing only god knows what and look at me. I stopped and scanned the room. They all look so ugly that I wanna kick their off. But I tried to remain silent; as much as it killing me. Because the more you bark, the more it shows how immature you are.  
 

The teachers come not that long and we started class like usual. She explains some maths problem before walked out of the class to get some stuff that she said she forgot. I was doing my works quietly but this girl called Hana walk towards my sits and grab a fist of my hair abruptly. I was in a state of shocks when she did that but tried to remain clam. 
 

“How much time do I have to tell you to stop coming to school!” She spat harshly and her grip on my hair is getting tighter which makes me hard to move, if I move, my hairs will fall off.  Yeah, she told me not to go to school because she’s embarrassed to see me. Well, let’s see. I don’t even listen to my mum, so why does she expect me to listen to her? 
 

“You don’t understand Korean that well?” She chuckled and cleared . 
 

“Then, your mum must’ve been so busy ing with some guy until she forgets that you existing.” The whole class laughed and I tried to control my temper.  
 

Mum. 
 

These topics are sensitive to me. Talk bad about me but never, ever talk bad about my mum. Hana is one of friend before but she stopped being friend with me when she know that my mum with her friend’s dad. She’s the one who spread this news to others. She’s the one that caused me troubles. 
 

I pushed her hand away harshly. Though my hairs hurt, I couldn’t care less. My hearts hurt more. I immediately slapped her on the face and the whole class gasped as if there’s no more oxygen in earth. Yes I ing slapped Hana the goodness. So what?! Hana looked at me with wide eyes; trying to register what just happened. 
 

“My mum has nothing to do with this, and plus, this school is not mine either it’s not yours. I cannot stop coming to school and you can’t tell me what to do.” I said coldly before walking out of the class. That ! I run as fast as I could. I feel betrayed and stupid.

I hate this feeling. 

Kai POV 
 

It was now recess time, me and Exo are walking to canteen to get something to eat. I scanned the canteen to look for the girl named Han Ji Han. I can’t stop thinking about her ever since last night. It’s not like I am interested in her but she’s just mysterious that I wanna know everything about her. 
 

“Who are you searching for Kai?” 
 

“No one…” I said as my gaze kept wandering around the canteen. Suho scoffed and hit my arms. “No one my …then why—” I just walk away and leave Suho behind. I was walking around the hallway as my head wandered around. I just hope to at least see her; I don’t have the intention to have a conversation with her, yet. But I just wanna see her and know what class is she in. 
 

“Bomi, it’s your brother right? Oh my gosh it’s Kai!?” I turned around and saw a group consist of fake Barbie looking at me. I know I am good looking but can they just stop? I saw my step-sister playing with her foot with her head hanging as low as possible. I glanced at her shortly before walking away. I must admit she’s pretty but too plain. I don’t wanna admit this but I want someone who’s hard to read and mysterious. What kind of guy doesn’t want a girl like that? 
 

“How dare you to slap me?!” I stopped my track and turn to my side. I saw a huge crowd infront of the toilet. I don’t want to be a busy body but something just told me to went over there and see what happened. So I did. I just simply walk into the crowd as they made a way for me automatically. I feel very VIP well, I am VIP. 
 

Your POV 
 

“How dare you to slap me?!” Hana look at me furiously as if she’s going to swallow me in just a minute. Her face is red and she was biting her lips very hard, I can see because how her lips turn pale around the area of where her teeth were. She pulled her hands up and slapped me in the face that my body itself falls on the floor. I chuckled before standing up. I smiled at her bitterly while trying to hold my anger and pain tears. 
 

I take a deep breath before inhale a shaky breath because I felt like I’m gonna lost it in just a minute. 
 

“You know Hana; I am very sad for you, go gain some attention from your parents before you pick on someone that don’t have the attention from both of their parents.” I said sarcastically and she looked at me with a teary eyes. I don’t understand why she cries because I’m the one that got hit not her. 
 

I walked pass by her but then stopped again before lean into her ears. She smells like girl. I don’t like it. 
 

“And after you gain the attention that you said I needed, and then only you can pick on me” I whispered and the walk away. The crowd automatically make a way for me to walk. 
 

After closing the rooftop’s door, I kept my tears with exhaling the oxygen.

I can’t stand this anymore.

What have I done that I received all this painful punishment? 

I don’t asks for happiness,

I only asks for all the people in this school stop giving a on me because I don’t want to feel this way.

I don’t like being the centre attention.

I don’t like being picked on and the laughing gas for everyone.

Only if there’s someone that understand me and knows how it feels like being alone and not loved; the feeling of not being needed; the feeling of being the second option. How does it feel? No one ever knows

. No one understand me,

no one listen to me.

I feel very alone in this huge world. 

I don’t like crying, because it shows how weak I am. That’s why I am very mean to others. 
 

I heard the rooftop’s door being cracked open so I quickly took out my phone and pretending I’m into it when I’m actually not. I can hear the footsteps getting closer and then it stopped infront of me. The shoes are very pretty it was plain black Nike with white line next to it. I travelled my eyes slowly to upside only to see the sun shining brightly so I squints my eyes and the left-over tears fall from the end of my eyes. 
 

Kai POV 
 

After the scene I followed the girl to the roof-top. She must’ve been in deep thought because she did not realize that I was following her from behind. I stopped a little behind the door because I don’t wanna shock her; maybe she needed a little time to be alone. I don’t know but aren’t girls are always like that? You cannot bother them when they’re in their emotional state. I learned it from my mum thought. I sighed, Mum, I missed her so much. Only if she saw what that jerk that once she cherished has done to me. I chuckled quietly, I sound like a kid. 
 

I heard a silent sob coming from behind. I assume she must’ve been on the other side. So I went into the rooftop. I believe this rooftop is prohibited for student to come in because it has the sign that say so. But whatever, the teacher won’t mind anyway. I walked towards the back of the rooftop and saw the girl’s before looking at her phone. She looks like she’s into it but I know she didn’t. She was crying a while ago and now she’s on her phone like nothing ever happened. Does that make a scene? 
 

I stopped infront of her as she slowly travelled her eyes from my toe to my head. I look at her and yep, she just finished crying because her tears fall a little from the end of her eyes as she squints. I sat next to her and she looked at me confusingly. 
 

“Why are you here?” She asks me with her soft voice; it’s almost whispering. I turn to look at her and she has her eyebrows connected together.

“Why? I thought you don’t like to feel alone.” I simply said before fishing out my phone from my pockets. I turn on some music before closing my eyes. I am so tired actually from today and yesterday. I can feel she sits back at where she was before—next to me—and did the same thing as I did. 
 

“You’re Haejin right? You’re the one that I met yesterday at the club?” I said after the long comfortable silent. She just hummed and sniffed. She must’ve cried so much.

“So you know even before we meet?” I ask back and she just nodded. Is it hard for her to talk? Why are she answered me ‘yes’ or ‘no’? 
 

I opened my eyes and turn to look at her. She looks beautiful actually. I can’t see her face last night because it was too dark and I’m 100% not drunk. But now I can see her clearly. Her eyebrows are straight as if it was shaved but I know it doesn’t because she does still have the little hair underneath her brows. Her eyelashes are really long and she has such a big eyes. Her eyes colour are light brow and her nose are really pointy. Her lips are not that big yet small. 
 

She’s so beautiful. 

k it's updated 

and please pray for me for my upcoming exam

because as much as i hates school

i really need to pass because my mum...

well she looked down at me 

idk if there's a word as looked down

but yeah

you're welcome.