Friend?

Unspoken Love

 

Your POV
 

We’ve been at the rooftop for a very long time; just listening to music and looking around. The guy next to me was sleeping I assumed because he did not even moved an inch. But then he abruptly sits up and turns towards me. I look at him confusedly with my eyebrows knitted together.
 

What the is he staring at? At first he’s staring at my eyebrows and then down to my eyes, then my nose and my lips.

What the heck seriously? I felt very uncomfortable so I cleared my throat. He cleared his throat as well then sits back next to me.
 

“You know what? I haven’t said thank you about last night…” He muttered but I still hear it anyways. I just look at him; examine his face. He has his eyes closed with his mouth part a little. He has a very pointy nose and those define jawline. He’s handsome, just handsome.
 

“Stop staring I know I look good.” He said and I couldn’t be more annoyed. ew conceited bastard. I stand up and pat my skirt so that there’s no dust because this rooftop is very old and dirty. But I liked it anyway because of the wind and chilly environment. I can see everything from here.
 

“I’ll be going now…” I said quietly and walk passed by him but then I stopped. “…and please don’t tell anyone about this place.” With that, I left him at the rooftop and went back home. We’ve been sitting on the rooftop until the school end; which I’m very happy for because I can went back home. I was about to open my locker but my heart says no because it feels like something bad gonna happened.

But my thoughts are always wrong......

So I opened it still and it shocked me how much rubbish inside my locker was. I looked around and saw no one so I just sighed. Why are they so jealous of me I know I’m cool but please ew. I chuckled at my own thought and pick up the rubbish one by one.
 

It’s not actually rubbish, just a paper that was crumpled like a fist ball. After picking up all of those s they put I went to my class to get my bag. Hence, I went out from the school. I was walking on the road that lead me back home but then a black familiar sport car stopped next to me. I turn to the side and the window rolled down revealing Kai looking at me while smiling.
I couldn’t help but to roll my eyes, what does he want now. I lifted my eyebrows while crossing my arm around my chest.

“What do you want?” I ask coolly while tapping my foot on the because I’m freezing to death. It was just 'chilly' before but then it started to get cold. I regret not wearing any tight today.
 

“It’s gonna rain soon, I can give you a ride” He said while tapping his steering wheel. He folds his sleeves until his elbow and he look very attractive I must say but yeah, I just said it.  “It’s not gonna rain you’re not god, bye.” I said as fast as I could before continue my walk but then I felt water dropped onto my cheeks. I look upside…

 

Kai POV
 

She was sitting next to me and I found it really adorable when she’s shy to admit that she’s wrong. But I’m not gonna say anything about it because I know she’s embarrassed. I turn the heater so that she won’t felt cold because I saw her shivering before. And I don’t know if I should say this but she smells good. I don’t know what kind of perfume she uses but it does really smell good because as soon as she stepped into my car, her scent lingered…
 

“Ah, I’m so hungry…” I said loud enough for her to hear but I got no reaction from her. So I continued, “You want to company me eat lunch? This is a pay for the medicine last night.” That was an excuse. I just want to hang out with her and get to know her more because I know behind that y—in a good way—attitude.
 

“You can drop me home, I’m not that hungry…” She said but then was cut off by her stomach grumbling. She pressed her stomach with her hands and I found it really adorable because she look like a kid. I pretend to not hear her grumbling stomach and tried to asks her. “Come on, I don’t want to feel alone while eating plus I never have company while eating out, my dad are always busy.”

Truth though, it’s not like I asks for sympathy.
 

Your POV
 

So I agreed on companying him because I know how sad it is actually to feel lonely. We’re sitting at the very corner of the reastaurant that happened to be next to the window. I really like this sit because I can see the rain pouring outside. Plus, raining is my favourite weather. Kai is sitting infront of me while looking thru the menu. I had one too infront of me I’m not gonna order anything since he said that he only want me to company him.

He then lifted his eyes.
 

“Why aren’t you ordering anything?” He asks while looking at me in the eyes. “I’m here to accompany you so you better be fast I don’t wanna be late.” I said honestly. He smiled with his teeth showed and I can see his cresent moon eyes after he did that. “My ‘accompany’ is eat with me, okay?” He pushed the menu to me and opened it. “order now.” He told me softly and I just look at him weirdly. Did he know me? I mean why does he have this saint character towards me.

Just because of that medicine and mineral?

He must’ve been kidding right?
 

“Can I ask one question?” I said after the long silence. Kai have been on his phone right after the order was sent and I was bored. So why not talk a little right?

Plus kai does not look like a dangerous chemical.
 

He lifted his head in a second and put his phone aside. “Yeah sure, what is it?”
 

“I am wondering do you perhaps know me or something related to ‘know me’?” He smiled while looking down.
 

“I don’t know you, yet. But I wanna know you since this is the first day I saw on school. What year did you start schooling at SHS?” Now he have his attention fully on me.
 

Should I answer or no?
 

“Actually I was at SHS at very first year, and you can’t see me because maybe you’re too famous or something?” I said back in an unsure tone. He laughed and I just smiled.
 

I freaking smile…
 

Wtf are you doing Haejin!
 

KAI POV
“Actually I was at SHS at very first year, and you can’t see me because maybe you’re too famous or something?” She said in an unsure tone. Cute...

So she knew me from the very start. I don’t know why but I felt very unfair that she knew me first before I know her. I then laughed and I think miracle just happened because she just smiled.

She just smiled!
 

The cold Haejin just smiled at me!
 

She then quickly turn her face into the straight  one after I look at her. She seems like she’s in a deep thought.
 

“Do you know that you actually look really beautiful when you smile, I wonder why you kept it hidden.” I said calmly as my gaze kept on her. She’s blushing then looks away. I clicked my tounge while playing with the straw on my drinks...

“Can we be friend Haejin?”

 

yasss it's updated

and yeah

oh and follow me on my fan acc on ig

ohyehsoojung_

bcs imma making my feed look like amanda steele or maddi bragg

so be sure to follow it