Club and The First Meeting.

Unspoken Love

 

 


Chapter 1 – Club and the first meeting 

“Why do you gamble again?” The women with brown hair and red eyes, obviously crying asked. Her eyebrows are slightly frowned. 
“It’s not your ing business! I do what I want to!” He shouted while looking at her furiously. He obviously is drunk right now despite how late he come back home today. 

“Yes it is not my business but can you ing save money for our daughter?” She shouts back, only if voice could kill, my dad will maybe die right now. It’s kind of embarrassing to have people shouting in the house and the neighbour heard everything. And the next day they pretend they didn’t hear anything but they look at all of us disgustingly. 

“It’s your job! You don’t have the right to tell me what to do.” And with that your father stomped out from your house and never come back. Yeah, he never comes back after that…… 

 Ever since then, I never saw my dad anymore. I don’t know whether I am supposed to be happy or not. Having a father like him is like having a bad luck in the family. But still, he’s my father and a daughter need a dad just like others. 

I‘ve been growing up with my mum. My mum, well, she changed. Right after my dad left the both of us. We don’t have much money so my mum started becomes a e. She always come back home late, and sometimes, she did not even went back home leaving me alone. But I am used to it, as sad as it might be. Well, I can’t do anything though, all of this happened for a reason yet sometimes I feel very unfair seeing how happy some family were. I feel very alone whenever I see people. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. 

 

I went to school like normal girls do. But I don’t have friends. I don’t socialize with them. They even look at me disgustingly ever since my mum comes to my school to fetch me. I was so happy back then, but then she happened to bring one of my friend’s dads, which happen to be her customers. 
I went back into my room after looking at the same surrounding every day. Summer is over and it’s snowing now. My favourite seasons out of all simply because it was cold; just like me. Mum’s out with her friends. I took out my phone and listened to a song that reminds me so much, of my dad. 

 

 

Kai Situation  

 

“Ayo, wassup man! It’s been a while since I saw you here…” Baekhyun said as he went to Kai and gave him a manly hugs. 

“I got some family problems. I just need to relax! Ahh~ give me drinks.” He said calmly as possible although it’s actually bothering him. He almost got into car accident before he came here. Baekhyun is one of his closest friends. He knows every single detail about Kai; his ego, his feelings, the way he hate something, the way he walk. 

Baekhyun then nodded; understand his situation. He won’t ask anything stupid since he know Kai is stressed when it comes to family problems. Kai went to this club whenever he’s stressed. He then walked to the corner of the room and sat himself quietly while scanning his surroundings while waiting for Baekhyun to get his drink. Lots of girls dressed up ily while dancing, some of them were even grinning on the guy’s crotch. He just smirked and put his arm over his head.

Today was a total wreck for Kai. His dad just got remarried and believe it or not, the women that he’s marrying got a daughter, which is a year younger than him. It’s frustrated him enough when his dad told him that they’ll be going to the same school. It’s not like he doesn’t want to but what will others say? Especially when his names are always came out from every girl’s mouths in the school. 

“Vodka it is?” 

Kai closed his eyes and nods. He took a shot of the drinks and groan as the liquid streaming down to his throat. Baekhyun just look at him amazedly. Kai are always a er for drinks, yet he always drink. 

“So, mind telling me what’s happened?” 

Kai opened his eyes and look at Baekhyun. 

“Dad… He got remarried again.” He said in a simply tone as if it’s not affecting him at all. Baekhyun lift his head up and glance at Kai. This is not extraordinary.

Baekhyun though.  This is always happened to Kai’s dad. “So? It’s not like it was his first time.” Baekhyun said and take a shot of the drinks. “Well, something new happened. That’s why…” He muttered as he did the same thing as Baekhyun did. 

 

Your Situation

 

I went to the shop nearby to get some notes for my exam. Since its cold, I just wear my simple black hoodie along with black skinny jeans. Mum did not come back again; it’s been 3 days since she did not come back. I was worried to death but I couldn’t show it because I feel like something inside of me that hide everything although I don’t want it at all because I can’t express my feelings and it’s killing me inside to have it by myself. I took out my phone to call my mum because the more I think about her, the more worried I am. 

“Hello” I frowned; this is not my mother’s voice. I pull my phone away from my ears and look at the contact. It was mum’s name but the one that answered this call is not mum. 

Odd…

“Who is this? Where’s my mum?” I ask coldly as I entered the shop. It was warm inside but my hands are cold. I was afraid that if something happened to mum. I went to the notes section and pick up some things that I need. Then I went to the cashier to pay for the bill. 

“Mum? What are you talking about? I’m Lee Soo Ji. I don’t know who your mum is.” She said annoyingly and you can’t help but to rolled your eyes, as if these Soo Ji women can see it. 

“Jung Sona. Where’s her?” 

I heard she chuckled before hang up. I scoffed and look around annoyingly. What a mean . I take the things I need after paying for it without saying thank you because I have no time to be good towards the humans on earth. They treat me like a trash so whatever…  

 

 

Kai's Situation 

 

Kai had been drinking 2 bottles by himself. Baekhyun on the other hand are already passed out on the sofa. But he doesn’t care because his dad owned this pub anyway. Kai have his head hang low and his eyes are red. He couldn’t control his emotions. He missed his mum so much. It’s killing him that his father simply said that his mother is died. He remembered the crying face of her mum when his father’s having an affair with other girls. Since then, he never opens his heart for girls and he just played their hearts. Kai sighed and took a glance at the pass-out Baekhyun. He took out his wallet and put the money for the vodka inside of Baekhyun pocket before going out. 

Kai’s walks are unstable because he’s trying so hard to sober up. He sometimes bumped into a guy and they just push him off. His vision looked like he was in a roller coaster, everything is spinning. 

“Let me go you bastard!” His gaze move to where the sound came from. He smirks as he saw a small girl trying to fight with the guy that are obviously hovering her. Kai went to the girl and put an arm around hers. He doesn’t know why he did that but he’s 35% sober and 55% drunk. 

“Just let m—” The girl stopped and flinched as he felt an arm around her shoulder. She looks up only to see a stranger. 

“Oh wow! Look at this, who are you young man?” He asks while looking at Kai from head to toe. He chuckled before answering “I’m her boyfriend…” The girl looks at him confusedly but saw Kai giving him just-play-along looks to her. She bites her lips while trying to remain her cold looks. “Y-yes, he is my boyfriend…” The girl said and takes Kai’s hand with her. Kai smirk and look at the guy. He was giving the guy in-your-face looks to the guys in his 30s. 

 

Your POV


I take the guy away from that place and I don’t even think that he can walk. He smells like alcohol but I’m used to it since my mum smells like this too. I settled him down on the bench nearby and took out my phone. It’s 11:50 PM now. I glance at the guy whose seems not to move even an inch. 
I take a close look at his face and gasped lightly. Isn’t this guy is the Kai that are famous at the school? What he’s doing here. I take a look at his face one more time just to make sure that what I’m seeing is true.

I look around and scanned the place. If someone from the school saw this… 
That’s the very first thing that came into my mind, what if someone from the school saw both of us. I don’t want any problems I just want to be alone. Because once you got involved in Kai’s matter, then you’ll forever have no way to go out. Like one of his ex, they were dating just 3 days and Kai dumped her, and then the next day, the girl became the laughing gas that everyone laughs at. She was bullied until she moves to community school. That’s how scary our school is. 
I slapped his face lightly and he groaned. I sighed, there’s no way I can wake him up. I left him on the bench and went to pharmacy nearby. I bought some medicine and mineral. I hope this works to make him sober. 

I sit next to him and let him lay his head on my thigh, just this one time, as a gratitude for saving me earlier. I slapped his face harder this time and he opened his eyes lazily. His eyes are red and his cheeks are little bit of pink. He shut his eyes tightly and massages his temple. I push his head up so that he sits. 

“U-ugh!” He groaned. Maybe the alcohol he drinks is a lil bit too much. 

“Take this.” I said and handed him the things I brought. He looks at me before taking the medicine.

I saw him drinking the medicine and close his eyes for a while. I took out my phone and look at the clock. It’s 12:34 AM and I gasped. This is so late why I am even here? 

I glance over to him before standing up. “I guess you are a sober now?” I said in quiet and low voice. He looks up at me. “Um, I’ll be going now” I said awkwardly. Before I could walk, he takes a grip on my hand and turns me around. “Let me ride you home since its late now.” 

The ride was silent. I look outside of the window; admiring the beautiful stars. It’s been 12 years since dad left me and mum and mum was nowhere to found now. I wonder if he’s still alive or not. There’s only one thing I wanna know before I die. Did dad really love us? 

“Are you listening?” I snapped out of my mind and look at Kai. 

“Hm?”

“I ask, what’s your name? Where’s your school?” I frowned. Why does he need to know all of my information? 

“Why?”

“I just wanna know you more.” He said as he turns the wheel to the right. 

“You don’t have to.” I said quietly while fiddling with my hands. I am not the type of person who would share my information easily, plus, I need privacy. I don’t socialize with people. And I really hate to admit this but I have a social anxiety. 

“Tell me.” He said sternly and looks at me while the car is moving. 

I just kept quiet. 

“I won’t stop until you tell me, I’m pretty sure you don’t wanna die right?” 

I look infront of us. I want to die from this cruel world. 

“Don’t stop the car, then.” I said as I kept my eyes on the road.  

                    

subscribe 

and the situation and POV things are not the same 

ok go comment now i'll update tomorrow maybe idk let's just see if im alive

bye