The ceremony…

Wedding War

"What do you mean, my sister disappeared?" asked Taehyung, who had just arrived, thinking he was on time.

Mingyu sighed and went in a quiet room to calm down. While he was in there, the nervous man began to talk to himself:

"Why did she leave me on this very important day? I took a day off work for this wedding! And this is what I get?! Everything is a disaster…"

Then, Mingyu finally decided to leave and to go look for his future wife, wherever she was. But… 

"No! Don't go!" shouted Wonwoo, closing the door hard behind him. 

"Why do you care?! I have to look for—"

Suddenly, Mingyu was cut off by… Wonwoo's lips! Interestingly, he didn't fight against it… What was happening? After a few seconds, Mingyu eventually pushed him and looked down with a confused expression. He touched his lips and kept quiet, then slipped away from the room, leaving Wonwoo alone. 

Meanwhile, in the city, a young woman in a very y wedding dress was wandering around. She was confused and desperate and people were looking at her with pity. It was disheartening. She thought, "what should I do to forget about my pain?" Suddenly, she saw a Kebab shop. It was like an illumination: yes, she was going to eat away the pain. 

So, she went in the shop and the customers looked at her weirdly, but she didn't care. 

"Can I have a Kebab with everything in it?" she asked the Turkish man at the counter.

And so she got her juicy Kebab and sat down at a table. 

Mingyu was now in the city as well. He didn't where to go, so he decided to call someone who knew Jiyeon very well: her brother, Taehyung. 

"Hello?" asked the little man. 

"I need your help. Where would Jiyeon go if she was very stressed?" asked Mingyu immediately. 

"Oh… W-Well… Mingyu… I know that when she's like that, she loves to eat…" answered Taehyung shyly. 

"Thank you," Mingyu said before hanging up.

Then, while he was walking in the street, he overheard a couple talking about a weird bride wandering in the city all alone and entering a Kebab shop. A Kebab shop? There was only one in the city and Mingyu decided to go there to find her. 

When he was in front of the Kebab shop, he saw a woman in a wedding dress through the window. Yes, she was Jiyeon… So, dramatically, he entered the shop, still in his classy suit, and yelled:

"Jiyeon! What are you doing here? Oh my God! Look at your dress! It's full of sauce! And what kind of dress is that?! This is a wedding, not a party!" 

Jiyeon looked up slowly. "Mingyu…?" 

The Turkish man suddenly asked Mingyu if he wanted a Kebab. But the latter didn't even answer. Everyone in the shop was staring at them. 

"Why did you run away?" asked Mingyu to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon got up angrily and hit the table. "Well! You are the one who cheated on me!"

Mingyu didn't answer; the memories of the kiss scene came to his mind. How did she know? 

"I… It's not what you think!" he defended himself. 

"But… But you ran away with someone else!" Jiyeon shouted with tears in her eyes.

"What?!" exclaimed Mingyu. "No! I didn't run away! I just got lost in the forest because of this stupid Vernon!"

Jiyeon didn't know what to believe. Her fiancé approached her and took her hand as she got up. 

"Let's go now," he said calmly.

Jiyeon, even though she was still confused and doubtful, didn't want to ruin her wedding. So, the couple went back to the church. 

Back at the church, Choa, who was nervous, was yelling at Hyorin when the couple arrived. 

"What's happening in here?!" shouted Mingyu when he saw the chaos. "We do not have time to waste! Everybody, get ready now!"

Choa and Hyorin looked at each other hatefully before going to their places as bride's maids. The best men and Mingyu did the same, now, only Jiyeon had to walk down the aisle. But… the priest wasn't there! A suspicious melody started playing — Jackson again. 

While everyone was now looking around nervously for Father Namjoon, Hyomin took Yoongi aside with a furious expression. 

"Yoongi! Why is Jiyeon here?!" she shouted. 

"It's not my fault that she so naive," Yoongi defended himself.

"I gave you one job, and you failed!"

Suddenly, a voice was heard.

"I found the priest!" Taewoon yelled.

Everyone gathered around him and saw a shocking scene: Zico on top of Father Namjoon, in a private room. It was very embarrassing, but Taewoon had a demonic smirk on his face. Mingyu arrived, pissed off, and saw the atrocity. He shouted:

"I don't care! We don't have time! Marry us, now!"

Namjoon got up, embarrassed and headed to the aisle without a word. 

During this time, Jiyeon was getting ready with her father. It was the big day. And her father was very emotional. Suddenly, they heard Jackson start playing a solemn wedding melody. It was time… Time to go.

Jiyeon and her father arrived at the door and appeared before the guests. They were walking slowly and peacefully, Jiyeon was smiling, when she saw her fiancé tapping his Swiss watch, making her understand to hurry up. She was mad, but she kept it inside. There had enough problems during this ceremony. 

So, she finally arrived next to her future husband and everyone was waiting for the fatal moment. Namjoon started to officiate with the traditional wedding speech.

"So, we're here today, because these two people want to get married. Uh… So… Kim Mingyu! Do you accept this woman, Park Jiyeon, as your wifey, for eternity, in health and in sickness, etc. ?" asked the Father.

"Yes, yes," rapidly answered Mingyu.

"And you, Park Jiyeon, do you accept this guy, Kim Mingyu, as your husbando, etc. ?" 

"Yes…" she said, confused. "I… I do."

"If anyone knows of a reason why the couple should not wed, speak now, or forever hold your peace!" the priest shouted dramatically.

No one expected that someone would actually speak, but suddenly, the church's doors opened, and a silhouette appeared in the light. 

"I know a reason!" the stranger yelled. 

"Lee Jongsuk…" murmured Mingyu. 

Jiyeon looked at him worryingly. 

"Kim Mingyu! I cannot let you go!" shouted Lee Jongsuk. "You are the man of my life!"

Everyone in the room gasped audibly. It was a true scandal. Hyomin, who was sitting among the guests, smiled. Everything was going just as Yoongi had planned. 

"Mingyu? What is this?" asked Jiyeon. "Who is this guy?"

"Jongsuk… You can't be here. I am getting married," he said quietly. 

"But you do not love her. This wedding… is a lie!" the other man shouted.

Jiyeon looked at Mingyu angrily. 

"Jiyeon," said Mingyu nervously. "It's not what you think."

"That's what you said before," Jiyeon answered. 

Suddenly, Jiyeon slapped Mingyu's face. Her brother Taehyung got up of his seat and screamed:

"Jiyeon! You can't hit Mingyu's face!"

"This wedding is so scandalous. Especially this awful dress. So 2012," commented the fashionista Jeonghan.

"This is not the time to talk about fashion," said Taehyung. "I have something to say, too."

Jiyeon glared at her deadly. Taehyung, without fear, continued:

"I-I love Kim Mingyu! And I am sorry, Jiyeon, but… I can't hold it back anymore…," confessed the brother.

Jackson played a dramatic melody again and the whole church was shocked. But it wasn't over yet: Wonwoo took a step forward.

"Mingyu is mine!" he yelled.

"Who are you people? Why does everyone want to steal my man?!" Lee Jongsuk shouted. 

"This is MY man! I am the bride! You are ruining my wedding!" cried Jiyeon. 

Hyomin got up too. 

"Jiyeon, don't cry! I love you! I even love your ketchup dress! You should be with me and not with this liar!" 

After hearing that, Choa fainted in Hyorin's arms. Someone was crying very loudly: it was Hoseok, Taehyung's friend. Everyone was whispering and the church was very loud. 

"Jiyeon…," said Mingyu. "Did you hide something from me too?" 

"Who are you to talk?" she asked. "I loved you! But… But you used me! To hide your mutliple relationships! Even my own brother… I…"

"That's not true!" Mingyu defended himself. "Not your brother…"

"So? Who do you chose?" asked Lee Jongsuk.

"I…" said Mingyu.

After this single word, the man ran away and disappeared. 

"Mingyu!" shouted Jiyeon. 

But it was too late. The priest, who was pretty embarrassed, decided to try to reassure the guests and to cool down the atmosphere. 

"Hahaha!" he laughed. "Don't worry! We have a small technical problem, but we will resume the ceremony later! Please go get some food at the wonderful buffet and come back later!" 

The guests obeyed but Jiyeon stayed there, crying. She didn't want to talk to anyone and was feeling furious and frustrated. She ran to the quiet room, but Hyomin grabbed her arm to try to stop her.

"Jiyeon—"

"Leave me alone!" Jiyeon yelled. "I don't want to speak to anyone."

Hyomin let her go and Jiyeon locked herself in the room…