The morning before the wedding

Wedding War

It was a great day: Jiyeon and Mingyu weregetting married. They were the hottest couple in the city. Jiyeon was a top model, she made everyone jealous of her looks and she was very smart just like her future husband, Mingyu, who was a business man. 
They had planned the wedding for months already. Mingyu invited many important company heads to the ceremony as his best men such as Jeonghan, the famous stylist, Woozi a famous agency director and Vernon... he was just there. Of course there was also Wonwoo. Ah Wonwoo...Anyway it was going to be the greatest day ever.

At Jiyeon's place, everyone was extremely nervous and stressed about the wedding, especially Choa, who was more nervous than Jiyeon herself.
By everyone, we mean the bride's maids: Choa, who was of course the group's mom, Eunjung, and Boram.

Choa, Jiyeon's best friend, was in charge of the dress. While the other bride's maids and the future bride were getting ready at her home, Choa was  getting the dress in the luxurious dress' store.
It was a beautiful long, wavy dress. Choa had picked it personally for her best friend. Indeed, she loved to plan things and she was very organised, unlike Jiyeon who was a mess. 

As she got out the store, she tripped on the dress' waves. And the worst thing happened: the dress tore. The poor girl felt like crying. Why? Why? Why did this happen to her?
Now Jiyeon was going to get mad at her. With a heavy heart, she returned to her friend's house and announced the bad news.

"Jiyeon... I have something to confess. I-I did something bad...I swear I didn't mean to.. It's all my fault.."

"What is it? Why do you look so sad?" asked Jiyeon.

"I-I tore your dress! " she said dramatically.

The bride's maids gasped in unisson. It was a catastrophe.

"What are we going to do now?" Jiyeon asked desperatly as Choa started crying.

Suddenly the door opened and a fabulous woman entered the room. She took off her fur coat and her sunglasses and said:

"I heard the bride's house." 

No one knew who she was except Jiyeon.

"Hyorin...What are you doing here?" Jiyeon asked.

"Well I came to help You!" she said pointing at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon just like the people in the room looked very surprised.

What was Mingyu's best friend, Hyorin, going to do to help her?

"Sweetie, I saw you tore your dress.. But don't worry, auntie Hyorin has the solution!"

Choa looked worried and felt as if Hyorin was trying to steal her role.


On the men's side, things were a lot more relaxed. The best men didn't have anything to do: Mingyu was always wearing a suit anyway. The latter had a blank expression on his face, which wasn't unusual at all. 
Vernon, who was supposed to take care of the transport, was a little (a lot) incompetent. Indeed, he had lost all of the money Mingyu had given him for the limousines during an unfortunate rap battle. So, he had to find a cheaper way to go to the wedding; the genius boy had the excellent idea to rent bicycles. Not so class for a man like Mingyu, who was the type of man to wear a Swiss watch every day. 

When Mingyu saw the bikes, he realised that they were worse than what he had expected:

"Vernon, what is this?!" asked the rich man with shock. 
"Well, I had no choice!" Vernon said with a high pitched voice. 
"Remind me to kill you later."

So they all had to get ready to leave on their pink bikes, all dressed in classy suits. Or should we say... their tandems! Yes, it was awkward. Jeonghan and Vernon had to ride together:

"Hold me tight," said Vernon before realising it sounded a bit sensual. "For security, of course..."

Jeonghan looked at him coldly and replied:

"I only hug people who are worth it."

Meanwhile, Mingyu was getting on the tandem with Wonwoo. Since they knew each other well, it wasn't embarrassing. But...


Jiyeon got out of her room dressed in the splendid dress Hyorin had given her.

"Wonderful! Beautiful!" Hyorin exlcaimed! 


But everyone wasn't pleased as Hyorin... Choa, indeed, found the dress outrageous:

"This is not a proper wedding dress! It looks like you're going to the club!" Choa exclaimed out of anger.

"Isn't it too short?" asked Boram innocently.

"You think?" Jiyeon asked looking at her .

"There is no too short for fabulousness!" cut Hyorin.

Choa sighed: 

"Since we have no other choice..."


Back to the men, who were riding their big pink bikes. Vernon, who was young and energetic, was pedaling way too fast for the two old men, Mingyu and Wonwoo. Eventually, they lost track of the two ahead of them and didn't know where to go. Wonwoo, who thought he had a good sense of orientation, chose the path that looked the prettiest. And of course they ended up getting lost in the forest.

"I'm late because of you!" Mingyu exclaimed angrily, looking at his Swiss watch while getting off the bike.
"I-I'm so sorry, Mingyu..." apologized the poor Wonwoo.
"My wife to be is waiting for me! You're making me lose my time!" Mingyu yelled.

Wonwoo looked sadly at the ground, and, suddenly... he explosed.

"Your wife is not the only one waiting for you!" he screamed. "I have been waiting for you all my life!"

"What do you mean...?" asked Mingyu, lost.

"I mean... I mean that... I am..."

"Oh! you guys are here!" Vernon said, popping out of nowhere.

The two men gave the teenager death glares. He was interrupting a very intense moment...

"What's going on?" asked Jeonghan, appearing too, and very annoyed. "I can't stand the insects. Let's get going!"


Among Jiyeon's guests, Hyomin was very special. Indeed she liked Jiyeon secretly and she hated this marriage. So it was no wonder that she hired Yoongi, the local gossip, specialist in destroying relationships...

When Jiyeon arrived to the church, she was told that her husband was late. Of course her bride maid told her not to worry but suddenly Yoongi appeared...

"Can I talk to you privately?" Yoongi asked with a smirk.

"Who are you?" Jiyeon asked surprised.

"Oh... Just a friend of your husband... Now follow me. I have to tell you something important..."

The young woman followed him even more worried than before.

When they arrived in a dark corner, Yoongi spat the tea.

"It seems  like your husband isn't coming after all."

"What are you saying?"

"I saw him in the forest with another man..."

"What? No way!" 

She was about to leave when he spoke again:

"Haven't you ever wondered why your husband is so cold to you?"

She stopped walking.

"That's nonsense..."

"Well I'm just saying he wouldn't run away with someone else if he really loved you."

"He didn't run away!"

"I saw him." Yoongi replied.

She gasped and got out the church to get some fresh air.

A moment later, Jiyeon was nowhere to be found... All the guests were trying to find her but no one did.

"Where did she go?" Choa damatically spoke.

Suddenly, Mingyu and his best men appeared in the church. Mingyu was walking fast and tapping his watch nervously.

"We're late! We need to start this ceremony now!"

"Where the hell were you!? We've been waiting for you for so long!" exclaimed Hyorin angrily.

"Well...Where is Jiyeon anyway?"

"We lost her..." Choa said dramatically...

Right after she said those words, a dramatic melody was heard in the church. Jackson Wang was playing the organ accordingly to the situation.