The scandal

Wedding War
As Vernon was picking up some stuff he forgot in his home — a treehouse in the forest —, he heard a quiet sobbing. Puzzled, he looked around him, only to see something shocking: it was the homme fatal, Mingyu, crying. His eyes were red and he was making a very strange noise. 

"Um… Are you crying?" he asked. 
"I'm NOT crying! How dare you! How can a homme fatal like me CRY?!" Mingyu said with tears in his eyes.
"Sorry…"

The two men sat down on the ground surrounding a little lake.

"So are you gonna tell me what happened?" asked the young boy.
"Ah… You're too dumb to understand, but I'll explain anyway."

Mingyu then explained the situation.

"So anyway, what are you doing here in the dirty forest?" asked the businessman.
"Well… I… I live here."
"WHAT?! In the wild? You're even more poor than I thought…"
"Yeah, well, I'm only seventeen, I only got a few dollars…"
"Ah… I really wonder what I'll do after this…"
"Well, I don't understand your problems, but if you want, you could live with me after the wedding. You know, just for a little while. I mean I guess you won't wanna live with Jiyeon."
"Me?! A man like me, in this dirty forest? Are you out of your mind?!" cried Mingyu.
"Why are you here, sitting on the ground, if you think it's so dirty?"

Mingyu was speechless. 

"Maybe it isn't such a bad idea after all."
* * *
Jiyeon was crying on her bed. 
​​​​
"How can he do this to me, his FIANCÉE!" 

Suddenly, a voice was heard from behind the door. It was Choa.

"Don't cry, my daughter! Let me help you!"
"No, go away! I want to cry alone."

But suddenly, Jiyeon saw something incredible: the door was kicked down and Choa's motherly figure was seen. 

"Well. That was easier than I thought," the woman said.
"Why did you do that?! I told you not to come…,"Jiyeon said while still crying.
"I think you should marry Mingyu anyway, Jiyeon."

Jiyeon was outraged. How could she say that after all the scandals?

"NO!" she screamed. "I will not marry a cheater."
"As a celebrity, you can't make such a big scandal. It would be a terrible mistake. Just marry him and you'll make up with him later."

Jiyeon didn't know what to do. 

"But he doesn't love me!" she said sadly.
"Well, you can make him fall in love with you," Choa answered.
"How will I do that?"
"Honey, anyone who lives with you and gets to know you can fall in love easily. You're just too lovable."
"But… Mingyu is different."
"No, all men are the same!" laughed Choa. "He will fall for you eventually. Don't worry my child."

Jiyeon wanted to believe her and they hugged in a motherly way.
* * *
Meanwhile during the buffet, Hyomin was angry and sad to have hurt Jiyeon. But she couldn't bear to see her with Mingyu, that bastard. So she let out her anger on Yoongi.

"You!" she called him. "You can't even do your job properly!"

Yoongi looked at her with his legendary smirk. "You think I can't do my job? Just watch."

Yoongi approached Jongsuk. "So… I really wonder who Mingyu is gonna choose after all, don't you?"

"Oh, that's easy. It's gonna be me," answered Jongsuk confidently. 
"Excuse me, but I thinl you're totally wrong," said a deep voice.

It was Wonwoo who had overheard everything.

"What? You think he'd choose YOU?" replied Jongsuk. "Mingyu needs a homme fatal, a man. Not a KID!"
"You !" yelled Wonwoo.

Suddenly, a cream pie landed on Lee Jongsuk's fatal face. It was Yoongi who had discreetly stolen one from the buffet that Jung Joonyoung had prepared with love.

"You bastard!" yelled the latter. "What are you doing with my food!"

While Yoongi was being chased by the angry cook, Jongsuk, who didn't see who threw the pie at him because of the cream in his eyes, thought it was from Wonwoo.

"How dare you trash my perfect face!" he screamed. 
"I didn't—"
"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!" he cried, picking up a glass of wine from the buffet.

Soon, the wine was splattered all over Wonwoo's expensive suit. What followed was a disaster.

Taehyung, who had seen the scene, decided, he couldn't lose his Mingyu. "I am the chosen one!" he yelled and grabbed food.

Father Namjoon appeared in front of him. "But you're the bride's brother! How dare you, in the name of the church—"
"You are worse!" Taehyung replied. "You're GAY!"

And he threw the juicy food on his face. The priest was mad and before he could throw something back at him, Zico arrived. He had heard everything and wanted to kill the young boy. 

"How dare you speak to my man like this, you rat!" Zico exclaimed.

It was chaos. Hyorin arrived at the scene and yelled: "Calm down everybody!"

But the guests didn't want to. 

"Shut up!" screamed Jeonghan before throwing a piece of cake on her.
"My designer fur coat! How dare you!" she screamed with horror.

After that, everyone started food-fighting. Nobody's clothes were safe. 

Suddenly, Choa and Jiyeon appeared to go on with the wedding but... When they saw the disaster Choa fainted. A few fanboys cames to pick her up. But Jiyeon was too distracted to notice anything because she saw Mingyu...

Mingyu had decided that not marrying Jiyeon was too scandalous so he decided to come back with his new best friend Vernon...

"Mingyu! You came back." Jiyeon said unsure of her feelings.

​​​​​​​"Jiyeon..." Mingyu said dramatically.
 
Jiyeon started to cry.

Mingyu didn't know what to do but as gentleman, he thought he should go and hug her.

Namjoon who saw the romantic and dramatic scene at the same time he exclaimed:

"Oh my God! The wedding is back!"

Everyone stopped fighting for two seconds and looked at the couple.

Lee Jong Suk fainted at the scene.

Wonwoo ran away crying.

Taehyung tried to hide his tears...

Hyomin pulled Yoongi's hair.
* * *

"We're finally here to celebrate the union of two people who are maybe in love..."

Choa was watching the scene from behind Jiyeon with a smile on her face. But not everyone was happy...

"If anyone has anything to say against this marriage, please shut up."

But suddenly... The door of the church opened again... This time it wasn't a homme fatal but François Hollande...

"Zico! How dare you cheat on me with... this monster...!?"

Zico got up of his seat.

"Françounet! What are you doing here!?"

"Françounet?" Namjoon repeated confused.

François approached and said:

"This is my man and I will NOT let you take him from me!" 

Choa got up of her seat angrily.

"Enough! No more relationship drama! This is Jiyeon's wedding!"

Namjoon quickly said with teary eyes:

"So... I declare you husband and wife."

And he ran away... chased by Fraçois Hollande...

A dramatic melody was heard... It was Jackson again...

"I can finally go home and finish my work!" Mingyu said looking at his Swiss watch.
* * *
After the scandalous wedding, Jeonghan was on TV explaining that the theme for the wedding was food! Which explained why people were covered with food. 

Jiyeon was watching that from her cheap little apartment. She didn't want to go to her and Mingyu's big house because things were still complicated between them. But she wanted to find him. The problem was that no one knew where he was.
* * *
Meanwhile Yoongi was doing his morning jogging in the forest. When suddenly he saw something shocking... It was Vernon and Mingyu shirtless in the nature. Quickly he grabbed his phone and snapped a picture. But Mingyu saw him. 

"What are you doing here!?"

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked with his famous smirk.

"We didn't have any more money to pay for the laundry service."

Yoongi was shocked.

"But what are you doing in the forest?"

Mingyu said:

"Don't tell him anything."

But Vernon was too stupid and explained that they lived in a tree-house.

"Interesting" said Yoongi while taking pics of the tree-house.

Mingyu was angry.

"How can you tell him!? Now everyone's gonna know!"

Yoongi started to run away...Mingyu followed him still shirtless. But Yoongi was a better runner and Mingyu gave up.

"Ah my life is already  a mess right now so I guess I'll just let him expose me."
* * *
"BREAKING NEWS : Kim Mingyu, THE famous business man, was seen yesterday shirtless in the forest with a young boy. What's going on with Park Jiyeon, THE famous model?" Jiyeon heard from her TV.

​​​​​​​She was speechless but now she knew where to find her husband.

Shortly after, she was in high heels and fancy dress in the forest looking for her husband. Which wasn't the best choice.

When she saw him, Mingyu was shocked.

"What are you doing here? How did you find me?"

"You're all over the news and I can't let you live here like Vernon... Please come home."

"Jiyeon you're here! Wow... Mingyu if you don't want her... Can I have her?"

"You little brat." Mingyu said angrily.

"Come on, we have a house. Let's not fight for a while and live together."

Mingyu didn't know what to do but the thought of living one more day in the forest with insects and dirt was unbearable so he agreed.
*  *  *
After leaving Vernon behind, Mingyu and Jiyeon left to their new house. But they didn't know who was living next door...