The Prince's Wound

Miracle Planet The Crystal Elements Powers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eleven years ago... Woon was fighting with Cheol's seemingly inexhaustible army. The man was so overwhelmed by the endless attacks of the Cheol monster. The more he fought the more he ran out of energy but the number of monsters was even more increased and uncontrollable. The prince was unaware when there was a Cheol monster that would attack him from behind his back.

" Prince Woon!" cried a long-haired silver girl with porcelain skin as she ran behind the prince's back. The girl had glowing green eyes and soft pink lips, she looked so beautiful and really clean despite having fought for days against the seemingly invincible Cheol monster, her name is Pysche.

Pysche blocks Cheol's monster attack on prince Woon with her beautiful bow then kicks cheol's monster hardly and shoots it right in the heart. Her arrow shot was very accurately and pierced through the monster's chest cavity. After one Cheol had fallen there were two more Cheol who attacked Pysche. The beautiful and gentle girl focused on the two Cheols who attacked her and didn't realize that there was another Cheol who was from a distance was aiming at her with their spear arrow.

"swiiiiiiiiiiinggg..... Jleebbb!!" Suddenly a sharp arrow pierced pysche's heart and lit a bright light on the necklace she was worn around her neck.

"swiiiiiiiiiiinggg.... Jleb! Jleb!" There were two other spear arrows that had just pierced through her chest. The attack made the crystal necklace on her chest light up even brighter then extinguished and fell on the ground that became her footrest. Pysche's weakened body fell down on the ground beside her necklace.

Woon who had previously been fighting with the other five Cheol monster turned his head and found Pysche was lying on the ground with three arrows piercing her heart. The prince was panicked when he saw blood pouring from Pysche's body and soaking the surrounding ground.

"We got the white necklace," said one of the Cheol monster picking up a crystal necklace that had fallen on the ground next to Pysche's body. Cheols immediately picked it up and ran away followed by the other troops behind him. They've got their goal. Pysche's crystal necklace which absorbed all his white magic.

"Pysche!!!" Woon cried out in panic when he saw the beautiful girl lying on the ground and striking his two swords on the two Cheols left before him. The prince slashed the necks of the two monster. Woon ran quickly towards Pysche and lifted the helpless girl into his arms. Woon sat limply on the ground with a hysterical look in his eyes. The world around him felt like it had collapsed and fallen apart. The other entourage that had just defeated cheol monster before him immediately ran towards Woon who was hugging Pysche's weak body tightly.

"Prince Woon..." Pysche breath heavily and talked with her voice which become weaker around the passing time. There was a bloodline dripping from both ends of her lips. The girl tried to reach for Woon's rosy cheek. The prince looked at her with a look of horror and a frightened eyes as Pysche's body weakened further. Before the young girl even managed to raise her hand and hold Woon's cheek, the white pale hand had fallen limply to the ground and there was no more movement from Pysche

"Pysche... Princess Pysche..." Woon called out to her slowly and shook the body of the girl who had weakened gently. Like he was holding a fragile icy glass. There was no answer or any movement from Pysche

"Pysche!!!" the prince screamed loudly realizing that the silver-haired girl's soul was no longer remain in her body. That girl had left this world forever. Leaving Woon who started crying out his tears because of his deep sense of loss and destruction. The world in Woon's heart has met with its final destruction, there is no more ray of life left in him.

Woon returns from his memory and sees Dan Oh the planet Earth's girl standing tall looking at him with a big smile on her face. The little girl was unaware of any arrows being shot toward her. Woon immediately ran towards her in full a force. There was a sense of horror in his heart. He didn't want the events that used to happened before him has to repeated again and become his worse nightmare.

"Swiiingggg...." There was a hissing sound of arrows that had just been released by the Cheol army. Woon holds both of Dan Oh's shoulders and pushes her down on the ground hardly.

"Srakkk!!" The arrow hit the side of Dan Oh's arm. She fell due to a strong push from Woon who was now also falling on top of her tiny body. She is really shocked by the event which just happened before her.

Siera threw one of her metal slabs at the Cheol people who shot the arrow. His metal slab hit the middle of Cheol's head vertically and split his head into two halves. Cheol's disgusting body was jolted falling backwards. In the end all the invading Cheol nations had been defeated. Woon gets up from the top of Dan Oh's body while the girl gets up and just sits on the ground

Woon gets up from the top of Dan Oh's body then standing while the girl gets up and just sits on the ground. She held her bloody shoulder from a scratch wound caused by the Cheol monster's arrow. The arrows of the Cheol people were as big and sharp as spears. If the arrow reaches another part of her body, Dan Oh wouldn't want to imagine what will happen to her then, it is possible that she will never return to the Earth where she came from and will go to the grave just like that.

"You fool!! If you can't protect yourself, Don't ever try to protect others and jump like a crazy! Do you think you can beat them all with just a single slash?! You really are a weak and a crazy Earth girl!!" Woon exploded in his anger. His loud and thunderous tone shocked Dan Oh and left the girl speechless.

The girl actually can't accept the scathing comments she received from Woon. The man had just called her a weak and a crazy girl. She can accept the crazy entences that was ejected to her, well she did often hear that from others and she also admitted that she was a little crazy sometimes. But she can't accept if anyone calls her as a weak girl, Oh come on! Even though she has a tiny body but she's the karate black belt holder at her school. She is quiet strong and skilled in martial art.

She is good at martial arts and has proven that she is also capable of defeating one Cheo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter