Not Just A Dream

Miracle Planet The Crystal Elements Powers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Dan Oh is in a room built by only large rocks now. She was trying on the clothes commonly worn by the villagers around the area. Her school uniforms look too flashy because they seem very unusual in this country. On the advice of Key, the high school student finally agrees to wear clothes that won't attract attention while she is on the planet. She still didn't understand what she was doing in this place, whether this thing she was experiencing was real or just a mere dream.

"au!" she screamed in pain after pinching her own cheek. She felt pain in both of her chubby cheeks. It hurts, it's not a dream.

Dan Oh and the entourage who rescued her come to a small inn in the village of Mare. One of the remote villages that is still part of the kingdom of Hwon. The kingdom of Hwon has a very large area of autority. The main province where the palace was build has been destroyed. There were only a few villages in the remote border area that remained from this kingdom. Mare village is not widely known by many people, There are only about a dozen people in number. This village sits on a rocky mountain range and is one of the few villages that still survived the indiscriminate attack of the Cheol monster . Dan Oh and her new traveling companion come to the village to take a break from the grueling journey.

The high school student come out of the dressing room and saw her entourage sitting face-to-face at a rectangular table filled with food. Dan Oh walked up to her new "friends" and stood by them

"This shirt is very wide," she said as she stretched out her hands

Dan Oh wears a palm pink shirt with a slightly shiny fabric base and has a soft texture. There was a slight metallic light blue abstract motif at the bottom. The shirt had wide and long sleeves. When the little girl stretched out her hands the shirt looked like a square cloth that was much larger than her body shape.

She looks like a cute scarecrow. The length of the shirt covered her until the knees. While her bottom part is wearing a black trousers and shoes of the original residents who covered part of her lower pants as high as 10 cm above the ankles

"That's not how you wears it, but here's how" Key stood up from her seat and approached Dan Oh

The female commander paired a black belt that had a width of about 3 cm at the waist of the petite girl. Now the dress looks beautiful and fits perfectly with Dan Oh's body. She looked like a native of this village with her new clothes

"Oh. . So this is how is supposed to be huh...." The girl who received a black belt karate was embarrassed because she was unable to realize such a simple thing. She touched the nape of her neck and stuck out her tongue to be seem funny in order to covering up her embarrassment

" miss Eun Dan Oh, sit down. Let us eat together" Siera gave her command to the inhabitants of the earth

The wavy brunette girl always looks graceful and authoritative when talking or doing other things. She always seemed to exude an aura of nobility around her. Dan Oh feels that Siera has a higher position than her and it's hard for her to not obey the orders of the girl who appears to be in her 20s.

Siera shifted her seat and gave a space for the petite high school student to sit next to her. The schoolgirl sat facing Gwi who looked at her with two dazzling round cold eyes. She remembered that this man before him first appeared as a wolf. There are a lot of questions on Dan Oh's mind about this. There are also questions about what has happened to her on this planet.

Woon sat to Gwi's right side, facing Siera who was next to the window . While Key catches up with Dan Oh and sits on an empty chair beside her, the female soldier sits opposite Ryu, the man who always seems like to smile and cheerful.

"Waaah..... It's looks delicious...." Dan Oh turned her gaze toward the dining table in front of her.

She find there are many delicious food dishes that were appetizing. The girl turned to Siera to ask permission with her innocent face so that she could immediately eat the dish and remove her hunger. Siera smiled faintly and nodded. Dan Oh immediately picked up the plate container and made a mound of food on it. The little girl devoured her food excitedly.

" hey... What woman eats like that?" Gwi, a man with a charismatic appearance and impressed cold, gave a scathing comment using his y deep voice that can make any girl melt when she hears it

Dan Oh just smiled in response. She didn't care about other people's comments because she was completely starving............ And does have a giant appetite for her petite posture. Since coming home from school she has not had time to consume any food, even though the girl has just done her karate routine training. In addition, the journey he took to get to this place is very tiring and draining . They have to pass through a long forest road about 10 km and then climb this rock mountain. All journeys are done by just walked. Are there no vehicles in this place that can ease the burden of their trip?

Ryu, the cheerful man who barely ever lets the smile off his face observes Dan Oh with admiration. He thought the scene in front of him was something very extraordinary. He never saw any girl devouring food the way Dan Oh does it. Meanwhile Key just silently gawked at her eating. Siera occasionally sees Dan Oh's way of eating while enjoying her meal, she has a much different way of eating compared to the tomboy girl beside her. Siera consumes her food in a graceful way. The girl shook her head with a flat expression upon seeing Dan Oh for several times. Woon is the only one who doesn't notice the new girl present and joins his entourage. He enjoyed his meal while looking out the window and was busy with whatever was on his mind.

"Don't you want to explain what happened to me? How did I get here? And why are these creepy monstrous attacking me?" Dan Oh finally voiced her curiosity after she had resolved his stomach problem. Siera took a glass of water and drank it to finish her eating activities. It seemed that everyone had also finished their own meal.

"We don't really understand why you got to this place either. How did the crystals from Yeon Kingdom get to your place?" Siera rubbed her forehead with her index finger. The girl showed a face of confusion for the first time.

" The monsters that attacked you yesterday, we call them cheol, they are artificial living creatures created by my uncle from a black magic" Siera gives brief explanation about the disgusting monsters that first welcomed Dan Oh on this planet.

"Uncle?" asked Dan Oh confusedly. Siera just nodded. Her memories begin to wander back a long time ago, when she was a 15-year-old little girl.

The Time Before the Rise of Black Magic

The little Siera was peering into the boardroom of the supposedly highly secretive royal directors. The little girl who rarely showed many expressions was looking for a secret gap in order to be able to listen to the talk of the elders in Hwon kingdom. The king's father was the leader of this board of directors' meeting.

"Isn't now the time for us to talk about the heir to the throne of Hwon kingdom? We cannot possibly hand over this great kingdom to a little girl who until now has shown no ability to inherit the power of the fire crystal that possesses that extraordinary power" Binju.... The younger brother of the ambitious king Hwon tried to spark the topic into the directors' meeting discussed that day.

Siera, the princess of king Hwon's descendants listened to everything. She was the sole descendant of the king. Since childhood she has received a lot of lesson regarding the kingdom and how to become the leader of this country. Although she was only a woman who was not supposed to lead the throne, Siera the sole descendant always wanted to be her father's extraordinary successor. She has all the competent abilities in leading the kingdom since her young age, There is only one deprivation from her..... The fire crystal never chose her.

She is a martial artist, a war strategist, a politician and an economist. She had all of those skills, but her only one flaw was she is unable to ignite the power of red crystal flames. It made Binju want to utilize it to seize the kingdom's leadership. The King and Queen of Hwon were no longer young, it would be difficult for both of them to obtain any more offspring and everyone doubted that as well. Binju secretly begins to spread rumors of Siera's inability to control the protective crystal power of Hwon kingdom and this makes the public feel worried about the future of their kingdom.

Once upon a time it was like a miracle the Queen finally conceived again. This became news that certainly threatened Binju's position to seize the throne of the kingdom. The people of Hwon began to cultivate their hopes of a successor to the kingdom who would protect their country. Siera wasn't really happy with this news. The princess wants to be the leader of Hwon country. She felt that none of this was fair for her. She had prepared herself in such a way as to be recognized as the next leader. But a would-be younger brother who isn't even known if he's competent enough to be her rival suddenly becomes the center of the only hope for the residents of Hwon to become their savior. Siera never wanted her brother.

The birth of her brother has finally arrived. When the Queen asked her daughter to approach and hold her brother, Siera hesitated. But the little girl was unable to refuse her mother's request. Siera also ventured to hug the tiny baby with her hands. For a few seconds, a fire sign appeared on the baby's forehead. Yeah... The descendants of the kingdom who inherited the magic crystal power had been born.

At first Siera did not like her brother, but shortly after she saw the tiny face her heart was touched. The princess baby Woon's soft cheeks which was greeted with a tiny grasp from her baby brother . Woon clutched his sister's fingers. This brought up a smile on the face of Siera's daughter who had a minimum facial expression.

The king has announced that Woon will be his successor to the throne in the future. Binju was speechless and refused. He was very forced to follow the orders of the king who was his older brother. The father gives a special task to his daughter to accompany Woon so that he can grow into a competent King like himself.

Siera continued to be a accompany of Woon until he grew up into a fine man who have a warm personality, kind, have high empathy and the strength of a hero. Woon's sincerity and kindness touched and melted the ice in Siera's heart. The girl began to pour out all her affection for the only brother she had.

For decades the kingdom of Hwon became a land of peace and prosperity. No one expected

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter