A New Member

Miracle Planet The Crystal Elements Powers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              Dan Oh and her new friends continue their Journey to the north in search of Elmo. They traveled through many forests as well as rivers to heading to north and take a path that would otherwise be safe from cheol's army. After walked for half a day they decided to take a short break and train Dan Oh with sword and archery techniques.

              Each members of the royal entourage agrees to teach Dan Oh fighting techniques and self-defense in turn. The girl must immediately adjust as a special forces in order to protect herself and survive on this planet. Today is the first time that she will receive archery lessons from the prince of Hwon, Woon.

               "Take this...." Woon, the prince of Hwon kingdom who has the highest body among the rest of the entourage, makes Dan Oh look very petite when standing beside him.

                The prince handed over a bow made of white metal and had a sky blue decoration surrounding it to the inhabitants of the earth. The bow was about a meter and a half long which almost matched Dan Oh's height. Both ends of the bow were pointed and sharp. The petite high school girl also received a collection of arrows placed into a tube made of leather that had a rope.

                 "Is this my weapon?" asked Dan Oh to the prince of Hwon. The man simply nodded and looked at her expressionlessly.

                 "The design of a pointy end like this allows me to use this bow as an archer and also use it like the tip of a sword isn't it?" the girl noticed the bow she was holding while flicking through it. There was an eye that seemed to shine brightly on her face. It seemed like the girl has a great admiration for the new weapon she just received, she continued to look at the beautiful bow with a sense of interest and a smile on her lips. The bow gives the charming impression of the combination of the beauty of its design as well as hidden forces that are not easily defeated.

              "That's right, this bow previously belonged to my adopted cousin who was killed by a Cheol attack," Woon explained. There was a change in the facial expression in the prince's face when he delivering that sentence. However Dan Oh couldn't guess clearly what's the meaning of the change in facial expression from the prince was at that time. Woon felt a deep sadness when he remembered the original owner of the beautiful bow. He always kept the bow well and carefully after the original owner died.

           "So! you're the one who is going to teach me how to do archery?" asked Dan Oh later. Woon just nodded in agreement

                The petite girl from the earth is observing Woon with a suspicious gaze from his head to toe. She doubt the quiet man's ability. She doubt that this expressionless man is going to able to teach her well when it come to archery. Woon snatches the bow from Dan Oh's hand and retrieves one arrow taken from the leather tube which Dan Oh has placed on her back. Sang gadis SMA menalikan tabung itu pada kedua tali ranselnya. The high schooler girl placed the tube on both straps of her backpack. So that the tube can stick perfectly with the backpack that Dan Oh always carries on her back wherever she goes durung her time on this planet.

               "You have to focus on your goal and then pull a strong arrow like this" Woon ignored the little girl's contemptuous stare that degraded his abilities. He placed the middle of the bow on a parallel position to his shoulders then placed an arrow on the bow and aimed at a red apple that was on top of a high tree.

            "Swiiiiiiiiiing....... Jlebb!!" The sound of an arrow gliding perfectly, pierced through the apple that was on top of the tree and made it fall to the ground. Prince Woon made the archery activity look so easy for him. Dan Oh clapped cheerfully when she saw the prince's amazing action. Her lips were unable to stop opened because of her admiration toward the prince ability. The arrow that hit the apple slowly fade away in an instan and dissapears, dropping the hollowed-out Apple which rolling to the ground.

              "Oh the arrow is disappeared!" commented Dan Oh who couldn't stop admiring the extraordinary things that had begun to happen before her eyes since her arrival to this dimension.

               "Well! I think I also can do it!" said Dan Oh excitedly. Woon is able to do it so easily, the girl is sure that she would able to do the same just like him. She folded both her sleeves to simplify her hand movements. Ah no.... She is actually just deliberately folded her short sleeves and trying to look cool. She show her arm muscles that were not stocky at all. The girl took a bow from the prince's hand and grabbed the arrow that was on his back. No matter how she was quite skilled in martial arts, this kind of archery activity wouldn't be a difficult thing for her, wouldn't it?

            "Ooh! The number of arrows here has not been decreased at all!" she said between surprised and amused to see the number of arrows on her back. One other thing that amazed her just happened again now. Everything here seemed so magical in her eyes.

          "That's true, these bows and arrows were made by the fairy nation of Sung kingdom. No matter how much you used it, this arrow will never diminish and run out of number." Woon explained it in a calm tone of voice.

"Daebak, it's so cool!" said the earth girl being amazed and express it in the loud voice which is sounded in stark contrast to the way Prince has talked.

          "Well... I have to focus and pull it out strongly, right?" Dan Oh repeats Woon's instruction and mimics the prince's pose while doing archery. She is narrowing her eyes between her bows and aimed at an apple that was on top of the tree. The girl pulled the arrow she was holding and then released it with certainty.

            "swiing" Dan Oh's arrow did not slide up the tree at all and only fell slowly to the ground not far away from where her feet were beached. Dan Oh looked at the arrow that had fallen not far from her feet with a flat expression. It was as if there was nothing wrong with her action. She seem so casual.

"cchhh! There's something wrong with that arrow. Is it too heavy?" she said flatly try to cover up her embarrassment.

             Yes, she is really embarrassed now. The girl had posed as much as action like a professional archer and pretended to fold her sleeves to look cool. He was so confident that he could shoot as good as Woon and had been arrogant. But she was unable to make the arrow move even only a half from the target distance.

           "Hey stupid girl! Are you trying to sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter