Summer (final)

A Happy Coincidence

The taxi arrived and Chanyeol escorted you ..
"Chanyeol I'm really sorry - you said - I didn't mean it .. You have to believe me" you couldn't see his face because everything was so blurry 

"I understand .. Don't worry about it and go home safely..Wiame. "

"Miss we arrived..miss.." 
Just now you heard the driver .. What's the point even if you arrived home .. This day turned out so good so bad .. So dreams really end... You were in your room right now .. You really didn't remember how you got on your bed because you were so tired and your head didn't seem to work right to figure out the whole day . You stupid stupid stupid stupid .. Why didn't you take care of Chanyeol's things? Do you even deserve to be called his fan? 
You remembered what he said suddenly about that he left you something in your phone. You unlocked it quickly and you saw a selfie of him holding a paper "paste"
You clicked paste and a message appeared .

"Wiame..I'm sorry if I made your days harder.. I didn't mean to. Now that I fixed what I've done to you.. I'll dare to say that even if it sounds silly ... You can laugh as much as you can.. I don't regret it .Seeing you out of all the other fans and you breaking your phone .. I can repeat that again and again it if this is the only way to meet you.. I may be a busy person.. But I hope in the future we can get to know each other better.
Chanyeol :) 
PS: I added my number in your contact list..if you need ath I'll be there "

His number was rly there.. But of course he won't be there... Because from now on it was all over .

***

The next day you entered the classroom and immediately attacked Minah to give you back the phone 
"Oh this?" She said "you want to call the delivery guy again? Exo were in our school and all you matter about is a phone? Foreigners are really different"
The phone suddenly rang . 
You could see it was Kai.
Minah looked at you with a devilish smile and answered the phone.
"Hello?" You wanted to take the phone away.. And you did because she didn't even bare to keep it .. She looked like she saw an alien. 
"I heard Kai's voice.. It can't be someone else...... GIVE ME THAT" she tried to take the phone from your hands but you held it even tighter .. There was a fight between you and she started to pull your hair. You could still hear Kai's voice "hello?" And in that mess ... You slipped it from the pain minah caused you... And it flew through the window... All the way down. 
" AISHHH" you both screamed 
"YA HOW WOULD IT BE KAI .. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM YOU WEIRDO",you screamed and she screamed back at you
"OF COURSE I KNOW HIS VOICE.. you stole his number you sasaeng?"
"WHO WOULD STEAL HIS NUMBER? NOW HOW ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THIS?"

She looked at you and laughed 
"You deserve it anyways", and she walked away .. 
You heard the others speaking 
"That girl Minah.. Isn't she too obsessed?" 
"Yeah for real" 
"Breaking her phone is too much",
"he's not even Kai" 

You went down and gathered the broken pieces that were now even worse than the condition of your phone.
You put them in your bag in the pocket you don't usually use and felt so lonely now.

***

It was the last day of school. This last month was so tiring ! Exams and exams over and over but at least they helped you forget .. At least for a while .
After the last exam it will be vacation and you will finally get back to Morocco. You finished it quickly .. You were a strong student. 
The day was so bright and filled with all the colors. It was like summer begged for attention.
"Ddeokbokki" you heard a voice behind you that made you freeze and you went blank. You froze and then slowly turned around only to receive a tight hug.Chanyeol has been following you all the way here .. You saw the black van a little farther from where you both stood. You were both under the blossoms 
"Sorry I took too long.. "
You took the pieces from his phone and showed them to him.
"I hope you forgive me too"
He smiled and he couldn't stop smiling saying
"Now we're even.. Let's make only good memories from now on" 
Before you realized it 
He grabbed you from your waist and you felt his lips on yours.. You could feel his scent as he was hugging you tightly. 
-I don't think I'll go to Morocco this summer- you thought.

Time has stopped forever ~