Ddeokbokki

A Happy Coincidence

After you got home you were so tired and you even had an exam the next day... Why doesn't school just burn. You took out Chanyeol's phone and unlocked it. Hmm galaxy wallpaper .. That's interesting .. Your phone had almost the same wallpaper.... In the mirror in front of you your reflection was smiling. You saw the gallery but before you open it you thought thoroughly... He won't be mad would he? Gosh curiosity.. A little sneak peak won't hurt.. Right.. It's not like you're a saesang or something. You were about to click it but the phone rang.
"Nini?" Wtf even he called him Nini? Well he was truely his fan number one... Should you answer or not? You answered anyways 
"Yeoboseyo" you said .. But instead of Kai's voice it was Chanyeol's .
"Oh hi.. I contacted my friend but he is not in the county currently .. Will you have a problem to wait a little bit? He says he will be here in two days"
"Ah.. of course not.. Take your time.. Your phone tho.. You'll be OK to leave it with me?" you answered ..
"Yaa wait a second .. I'll give it back to you.... Oh sorry Kai wants his phone back. Anyways .. Don't worry about it .. Just don't answer any phone calls .. There aren't many people calling anyways. And I'll take it back after two days.. I have to hang up now"
And before u could say anything he hung up.

It has been a week and two days since you broke your phone now and there were no news of Chanyeol. He clearly warned the others about his phone or he just didn't receive much phone calls in general. None of Exo members called except for Kai once after four days. But it turned out that he forgot that Chanyeol left his phone so he apologized and he didn't call again. And you were worried what if he forgot about your phone and left it somewhere. But clearly that can't be because you have his phone. He will have to get it back one day.. And the sickening part was that he put passwords all over his apps and his gallery.. Were you a sasaeng or sth? Chincha.. How can he not trust you.. You smiled again at the fact that this is his phone in your hands.
"Ya Wiame .. Are all foreigners laughing without a reason?"
You lift your head and sighed . it was this annoying classmate that hated foreigners. Ahhh she didn't make your life harder because you really didn't care about her, but she was so unbelievably annoying that you sometimes had imaginations of how you're digging her grave. She was one of those who went on the concert and she was a big fan of Kai. 
"Just focus on your studies you pabo .. Idk why you even stare at that phone when no one would even call you or contact you, who would contact a foreigner?" .. 
"Ya minah.." You said "are you that lonely and left behind that you now spend your time with a foreigner? Your life must be so boring then.. Go find something to do".
She stared at you with anger and her expression stated that you clearly crossed your limits. Fast as thunder she took the phone from your hand and unlocked it
"GIVE IT BACK" 
But she didn't listen to you 
"Heol.. Told you no one contacts you.".. 
After a moment of silence she started laughing 
"Yaaah why would you name someone Nini mm? Imagining Kai is calling you? Kai is mine you idiot, just accept the reality"
You were on fire right now .. You screamed 
"Give that back" 
Aish!! If she knew it was rly Kai she would not be like this.. Well let her be then haah. 
"Don't touch my phone anymore "
You took your phone back. Her expression looked like she ate a dead frog 
"Anyways - she said. - the principle is calling for you.. You think I came here to chat with you? Hah don't dream about it
There was something about her expression that you didn't like .. But you got out of the noisy classroom to see the principle . when you reached his office he was not there so you had to wait.. But it was time for the next class so you had to eventually get back to your classroom. Maybe it was one of her stupid pranks again. Wanting you to be late for class or putting something weird on your seat. When you arrived and the class began there was nothing wrong tho. 
The teacher was talking and suddenly someone knocked at the door and a masked man appeared in the classroom 
"Ddeokbokki delivery.. Is Wiame here?" he said, holding a box of ddeokbokki in his hands.
WHAT .. I DIDN'T ORDER DDEOKBOKKI!!! You were so shocked and the class was laughing like crazy .. But wait a minute.. Omg .. You turned your sight towards Minah and she was laughing with the others . MINAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!
The teacher's look was just the worst.. You knew you'll face serious problems after this. 
"You really ordered it, Wiame ?"
You were about to say no but the guy talked first 
"She just has to come and pay for it " 
"Go and deal with that" the teacher said and her voice thin and high as her nerves were boiling in her head. 
You got out and the guy said
"Follow me".. 
Not knowing what's happening you froze there but he began to walk so you went after him.. You both went to the rooftop of the school and there was another guy standing there. 
"I hope you're happy" said the first guy and removed the mask off his face. 
"Thanks Kai , I owe you.. Hi again Wiame" said Chanyeol as he turned your way .
You immediately recognized him even before you see his face. His name was literally digged in his posture and voice.
"Chanyeol ssi" you said "why didn't you contact me?"
He laughed 
"Aigoo kyopta.. How can I contact you when you turn my phone off all the time?"
Ohhhhh now you remembered .. You did turn it off because you were used to sleep with a turned off phone since you didn't like anyone to call you in your sleep. And Chanyeol's schedule must have been so busy that he's only available at night . Will later hit your head hard to fill it with more brain. 
"Sorry", you said but he patted on you hair playfully and repeated it once again
"Kyopta" and then he said"Your phone is ready. That's how I knew about where you study so don't worry.. Your data is all there. And sorry I was late. I was busy all the time" 
"Thanks a lot" you said .. Couldn't you find a better way to give it back tho?" You wondered.
"Mmmm I don't have time really. I have to travel to Japan today. I have 5 hours left so just give me my phone and I'll be going. And thank you that you didn't tell anyone. You're a great fan." his smile was so breathtaking and he was fixing his eyes on your face and then in front of him. 
You were in deep thinking . it was over after he gives you back your phone. You will give him back his phone and there will be nothing left from him anymore!

Suddenly he took your hand leaving your heart dead and your head felt like it was full of basketball balls jumping all over it. You stared at his face and he looked so serious and there was something really different in his gaze .. 


"Hyung are we going?" Kaiii
He looked at him and smiled and just put your phone in your hand.
"Can you give me my phone now please?"
You put your hand in your uniform pocket but .... It wasn't there ... Didn't you put it there .. You always put it there. Omg. Minah!!! When she told you to go to the principle office you were so angry you left the phone on the desk. But when you came back.. It wasn't there . You don't remember there was anything on the desk throughout the class. You didn't know what to do now.. Saying that you lost it or that another girl has it, was equal to sasaeng .. But that wasn't fair.. You were not sasaeng.
You opened your mouth to say it and explain it all, with Chanyeol expecting you to say something..... but suddenly you heard a girl scream 
"THAT'S KAI OVER THEREEE"
You turned fast and realized Kai was watching from the fence.... others could see him from there ... But he immediately pulled himself away from it after he heard the scream.

"Trouble" he said and before you realize what is happening you found yourself holding Chanyeol's hand running so fast and Kai was in front you both. Chanyeol was so fast you were afraid he will leave your hand.. And you could hear the school screams everywhere until you reached the black van on the street in front of the school gate.
"Quickly! quickly!!" screamed Chanyeol to the driver and the school was soon far behind.. Along with Chanyeol's phone.