Luck

A Happy Coincidence

Chanyeol was even more shocked than you were.. His eyes were wide open and his mouth wouldn't close from the shock and it was written on his face how guilty he felt at that moment.

And you just stared at him not knowing what to say, because even if you say something he wouldn't hear you from all this noise around . But even if you wanted to tell him that he's not guitly and it's OK "even tho it's not" you couldn't even say a word . But Chanyeol made a gesture to you and you understood it immediately "stay here".. So what was that supposed to mean? You screamed "HUH",But he already turned his back because it was time for his part in My Lady.

You couldn't enjoy the concert anymore because Chanyeol literally didn't come back after it or even look at that direction .. He just kept on singing and dancing and even laughing . And you gathered the broken pieces of the phone thinking that at least it was broken by Chanyeol and not someone else.. But that was still kinda annoying because you couldn't afford buying a new phone.


After the concert was over you just found yourself sitting there with the broken pieces of your phone and the place was already about to become empty.. That's when you stood up.. You had a great time not so great time.. Aish even that video he filmed was lost forever now.. It's totally the phone's fault .. Why was it so fragile to break? Why can't they make it of steel or something.
That's what you were thinking about when someone put his hand on your shoulder and a deep voice which you knew to death said "thanks god you've waited.. I was afraid you won't understand what I meant earlier"
...why was he so tall and handsome wearing that cap... What did he say? You heard him talking but you didn't get it exactly .. Did he say sorry, move away or I love you?
"I am your fan"you said.. Aghh pabo.. Wtf..
He smiled and said "I know but about your phone.. Sorry .. I will buy you a new one or if there were important files in this one let's try to fix it.. I know a friend that can help"
Ohhh... Right.. The phone.. Now you remembered that it was broken. "Eeeehh.. OK" you said .... 
"OK?" His voiceee "you mean you prefer my first suggestion or the second one?" 
You thought about it .. Buying a new phone would be great .. Especially from Chanyeol.. But still this phone was precious for you.. You had a lot of pictures of your friends in Morocco and sometimes when it got too hard you liked to watch their pictures.. And his video was there also.
"Whatever is more easy for you.. I don't want to burden you", you answered .. He smiled again after he was listening with his super focused expression
"well it's the second one then and if it doesn't work we'll go to plan A".

You were thankful yet you didn't know what to reply so you only nodded your head 
"Oh.. And .. Take this .", he gave you another phone "this is my phone because I will want to keep in contact with you after your phone is fixed..I will call you.. I hope you enjoyed the concert and again.. I'm very sorry .. See you later then" 
So you exchanged phones and after all... It wasn't bad at all.. Bad turned so well..Luck has smiled to you. You wished you always break your phone in concerts!