The Dorm

A Happy Coincidence

"Are you OK?" Chanyeol was sitting next to you and Kai was behind you.
"Yeah I am.. But about your phone..".. "Hyung what should we do now?" Kai interrupted .
Chanyeol was confused.. To go back to the school now was a no no..
"Where are we going now?" You asked "You said you have to go to Japan.. In 5 hours.... - you looked at your clock - in ..four hours ." -
His face changed from confused to playful "you remember .."
Kai interrupted before Chan can say anything
"Hyung.. I have an idea.. Let's drop her where she lives"
"We're being followed .. Let's just go to the dorm"

Kai smiled and said
"Wiame ssi.. Among exo members who is your favorite?".
You blushed ...... What kind of a question was that? Why would he ask you that. A giant, baby faced boy with a playful mind and deep voice immediately came on your mind ... You were about to answer with "all"
"Yaa what kind of a question is that? " Chanyeol said then he looked at you and said as if he was trying to get your approval
"I saved your phone.. And I saved your life earlier.."
Kai laughed
"Yeah and you dressed me into a ddeokbokki delivery man.." He turned to the driver "drive faster please"
"Aish you're so loud kids
" - a guy you didn't notice before opened his eyes .. "You know I wanted to sleep but of course who would listen to me?"
"We need an advice leader nim"
Chanyeol said ironically.
"You sound so serious.. Anyways did you finish what you wanted to do?" He was so sleepy but now he noticed you and his eyes opened wide .. He was totally awake now
"Who is this?" Suho's eyes looked like baseball balls now
Chanyeol laughed ..
"That's a very important person.. We need to find her a place away from the paparazzi .. Too many people saw her running with us"
Suho nodded
"I guess I missed a lot while I was asleep . Nice to meet you - he bowed -.. Well the dorm? I have to get some things for the flight anyways"
Kai was moving his eyes from you to Chanyeol then he said to Suho
"Hyung I think we have to leave them alone when we get there"he winked. Both you and Chanyeol turned tomatoes ..
"What do you mean?", said sleepy Suho...
Chanyeol was at loss at words and avoided looking at you but then he suddenly hit Kai hard
"Yaaa did I raise you wrong?" But Kai kept on laughing "don't mind him" he said to you..
When you reached the dorm only Xiumin was there. He was shocked so he excused himself that he has some work to do .. Chanyeol told you to come see his room.
"There really isn't much- he said - there is my collection of guitars. And wait a minute " he opened a program on his computer " since you're my special guest you have to hear this.. Oh and please make yourself at home "
You were really at loss of words.. All this was a dream. From the VIP concert to this. Maybe it was time you wake up .. You really wanted to slap yourself to get back to reality .. But this dream was too good to want to wake up.
"What's wrong? You don't like it? - you heard his voice - well it needs improvement really . I'm not a pro" before you can say that it what you heard is really good he continued
" Wiame ssi in your phone if you open it I left a message .. You know, to remember me from time to time. Maybe you should leave me something too"
You were astonished ..you took your phone
"Oh don't look at it now.. It's kinda embarrassing" he smiled and you smiled too but you said
" I can draw.. I can draw your face"
He was so happy he almost choked from happiness .. He cleared his voice .. Why was he acting so cute but also so hot .. Making you want to stop the time
"Draw me then .. I'll be happy " so you sketched his face quickly because you had only 3 hours before the flight .

He had to leave soon. .
"Oh right Wiame.. Before I leave .. Give me my phone back please"
Ahhh what to say .. This was hard and you hoped he understands
"Actually .. I lost it " you said
"You lost it ? How?" He didn't look angry .. Just a little bit confused
"I just did.."- you said "I didn't mean to lose it .. I think it was taken from me".
Suddenly Kai entered the room
"Are you sure you didn't give it to someone intentionally?" He said
This was too much... If he was suspecting you in something like being sasaeng or losing his phone on purpose then you really wished if this dream ends now for real.
"Don't say that Kai.. She would tell the others she got my phone immediately if these were her intentions"
But his face was so serious.. Not that happy virus face anymore .
"Anyways let's call you a taxi now .. It's time to go home.. We don't have much time either " he stood up and left the room with Kai behind him before you could say anything.