The Concert

A Happy Coincidence

It was the best day of your life.

You were sitting on your seat trying to calm your heart down, it felt like a crazy drummer was playing on it as if it was his drums. It was your first time going to an Exo concert.

When you received the VIP ticket you felt like the luckiest person on earth. Only two of your classmates afforded to buy tickets, yet you didn't even buy yours. That night two days before the concert your rich Bff contacted you saying that she won't be able to go to the concert, because her father got in an accident and he was in the hospital, so someone had to stay next to him 24/7 this week. And she knew that you were a big Exo fan and the only friend of hers who deserves this, so she decided to give you the ticket. Well, she was not an Exo l as much as she was a VIP anyways, she even went on all of the other exo concerts, so missing one concert wouldn't be a problem. You were sad about her father, but a ticket was a ticket, you were also the happiest person alive! Or dead.! Or both! You would see Exo after only two days.

So here you were, sitting in the first line waiting for the concert to start, hearing fans scream and already sing their songs and your heartbeat was even louder than the fans screams.
And the concert started. When they appeared on stage you almost fainted, but you couldn't even blink from excitement. They were all so stunningly beautiful, undescribable, perfect .. It was the middle of the concert and you almost believed your heart couldn't beat any faster, when Chanyeol stood right in front of you. He noticed you and smiled at your shocked face while rapping and after his rap finished he took your phone from your hands and started filming a video. You were there just staring and your heart was about to explode into millions and millions of stars. And at the time he was returning the phone to you your hands were shaking like crazy ...gotta receive the phone like a boss.. But He was looking at you omg here he is.. So charming.. His eyes nose lips are so close and he is so tall.. He is even better in reality than in pictures.. Ottokae.. Omg.. Was your expression silly? Not that idiotic smile.. You have to control your expression.. Look at him nicely.. Look at him nicely! 

. .CRAASHH ..

It was a good phone..now it turned into pieces on the floor.