HERE WE GO

A Vampire Wants To Be?

“So,this is it. It’s your girl’s school!” I patted his shoulders cheerfuly. “Nice,” He replied in a cold tone. It had been the 5th day,he always replied me with a cold tone,not like usual.”You’re still angry to me? Even after I take you directly to this school ? Don’t you know what will your grandpa do to me?!” “I don’t care anything about you,”

“FINE! You can search your GIRL by your self! Here,it’s her photo! I’ll go now,NAPPEUN NAMJA!” “Hey,I’m not!” “YOU ARE!” I ran away fro him. I really hated him. Why I was pointed by the old fortune-teller as his destiny girl ? It was my hard time for me before Kyu oppa asked me to be trained as a guard than as a princess. I agreed,and never expected that I’ll be my “husband-going to-be” guard!

But,why my heart didn’t want to be calm? Why I felt like I wanted to run towards him and tell all of my secrets ? Why ?

===

After he found the ‘victim girl’ *Yeah, Kyu_Joon_Me called her so*,he never wanted to hear my words again. He always talked about the girls. And one day,he made the most stupid decision. We fought because his decision. Our 1st official fight.

“What will happen if I go to school ? I think it’s okay since it isn’t a vampire school!” “You can’t Yangfan-ah! Humans’schools are more dangerous for you after you know who you are!” “Hey,listen who is  speaking,A girl who said her self as a guard but she’s not,” “Shut up! I don’t need you to give a comment about my self and my job! You need to hear my words!” “For what ? You’re just an amateur agen. You didn’t know anything about how to protect me,” It felt like he already slapped me. Me? Amateur who couldn’t protect him?

“Whatever you want to say. Do whatever you want,” I left him. I could hear that he breathed heavily. And I could feel my tears. His words made me had a flashback.

“You’re stupid! How you could make your Miss hurt ?!” Yufeng shouted for the first time to me,“I didn’t do it,Yufeng-ah!She did it by her self! She wanted to get your attention!” “YOU’RE REALLY STUPID! You’re nothing than JUST AN AMATURE AGEN !” “But,Yufeng-ah...” “Don’t call me informally. I’m your boss now and not your boyfriend,beside we already broke up after you made the girl hurt,” “I..I..” “I was stupid to take you with my team! I shouldn’t take an amateur guard to be in my team!”

===

“I want to quit as Yangfan’s guard. I can’t handle it again,Kyu-ah...I can’t...” I sobbed and hugged my self. “Why, you-ah?” “Isn’t it obvius ? He hates me,” “ssshhh..He doesn’t.. He loves you..” “No,he doesn’t .. The fortune-teller was wrong,” And with that,I could feel a dark aura. “Kyu-ah.. Is there any evil work with you?” “No,I have never worked with them these days,” I could hear Yangfan’s mind.

“NO! PLEASE HANDLE IT FOR SECONDS!! I’LL COME!” I screamed. “What happen?” Kyu said worriedly. “Yangfan.. He’s in dangerous..I have to go now!” “But..”

I didn’t want to hear anything from him and went to Yangfan’s side just now. “you??” “Back off!” The situation was already worse. The evil vampires smiled to me. I hated that smile. “Hello, you! How was your time with the boy behind you?” One of them talked. “I don’t understand what you’re talking about,Huangwei-ssi,” “Oh, you,you call me formally now? That’s great,because soon I want to make you as my guard,” Huangwei grinned, “You don’t need it,You already have many!” “But I want you.. So I can bite your neck everyday and get my power from there,” “It won’t happen..” “Really? Is that because your “husband-going to be” is much stronger than you? ” Gosh…I’ll die soon.. He opened my secret.. “Oh look.. You’re blushing..” He laughed. “Yufeng-ah,Isn’t she pretty with that red blushing?” “She was,Huangwei-ssi,But I think that she’s not pretty anymore after being a guard for her own ‘husband-going to-be’,” “Stop talking,please..Please,” My head was dizzy. Everything was blur, except Yufeng’s voice. He was beside me already. “You have never changed, you-ah…Your blood is always fresh..” and with that,my neck was burning. It was hurt so much.. My eyes closed,

you!!! STAY WITH ME!” It was the last voice I could hear.

===

Everything was dark. I thought that I was blind,but after I turned my body and Moon’s light welcomed me. Well… It was not my room neither another room in my house. I knew how the moon’s scenery would be in my house. But if it wasn’t mine,then who?

“You have opened your beautiful eyes ?”  I jumped from my position and saw Kyu who stood up with his beautiful smile. “You made yourself in a big dangerous,you know?” He walked closer to the bed. “Sorry..I didn’t think clearly and just did my job..” “Did you ? Didn’t you do it because in your mind wasn’t Yangfan as your mister but as your “lover”?”

  “OF COURSE NOT!” “Hey,calm down,you don’t need to scream,” “Uh,you make me nervous..” I murmured and he just let out a light smile. “How is he ?” “Yangfan?” “Do I have another man to be asked?” “I thought that you wanted to ask about the Yufeng boy,” “What’s wrong with him? I don’t have business with him,” “Oh,as someone who loves you so much, he didn’t bite you but put his own blood on your neck and it,” “Euw… Eh.. Wait! What did you say? He loves me?” “Yeah.. I think so.. Because after I pushed him away,there was no mark if he had bitten you,”

“Wait..I don’t want to ask about him but I want to ask about Yangfan!” “He was shocked ..And I think… Oh wait no… He’s listening to us…Behind the door,” “What the …???” “Ssshhhh…Just talking..I’ll make him shock,” “Uh okay….” “Yangfan is sleeping…That was the last time I saw him,” “He had heard my secret right? Impossible if he didn’t!” Kyu was already in front of the door. “Yeah,I believe he did. Aren’t you wondering if he will accept it or not?” “He will never accept it.. He has found someone,forget it?”

Kyu winked me and opened the door roughly. “Hello,Yangfan!” “Uhm.. Hello,hyung,” “What are you doing here? Want to join us?” Kyu did make Yangfan locked on his place. “I…I wanted to see you  but you’re already here,hyung,” “Throw away that fake smile,Come in!” Kyu gave him his death smile.

“You,the kingdom’s new couple,I will leave you,” And with that,he disappeared.