LOVE STORY OR JOB ?

A Vampire Wants To Be?

Forget those stupid love stories. I need to go back to my job. “Aura” was the biggest attention in vampires’ world,and Yangfan’s aura was the biggest attention. These days,after the 2nd Yangfan’s family forum,I could feel evil auras. They wanted to catch Yangfan. Uh oh,I had to put all of my attention now.

I was sitting in my room,thinking what should I do with some of my friends’ suggests, when Yangfan opened my room. His head appeared in the door’s space. “Yes?” “I’m bored. That ‘world’ game is not interesting again!” “Why? You was travelling to other countries.. “ “But it’s boring !! I wanted to go to your garden!” “BIG NO!” “Whyyyyy? Fine then if you don’t want to let me go by myself,” he almost closed the door again before I called him to go back. “You’ll let me go?” He smiled,his baby face was a strong charm, “You will go with ME. Accept it?” “With you?” I nodded. “THAT’S GONNA BE INTERESTING!” He ran to me and hugged me. “Yangfan-ah.. You’re much older than me,but you’re more childish!” “I’m the youngest in my family tree,” “What a reason…”

“You have to ask Kyu hyung to come with us,” “I won’t,it was you who wanted to go out right?” He nodded happily and I could see his vampire eyes appeared for seconds.  “Go prepare,koko..” “Ow,I have forgotten Mandarin,you know,” “And I only know that word,beside “wo ai ni”,” “Dumb girl,” He laughed and went to his room.

“I’m wondering if I really have to ask Kyu oppa to accompany us..”

====

“Please show me my “destiny girl”, you!” He begged to me while I was preparing drinks for Kyu and Joon oppa. “We’ll discuss it later,when your brother already go home,” “why not now?” “Don’t be selfish.I have a job to be finished soon,” I whispered to him in a rough tone. “Your job…Is that more important than me?” “Yangfan-ssi…It’s not like that..It’s..” “Oh,you have answered it clearly. I want to sleep early.”

I froze for awhile but then decided that I have to finish my job with Kyu and Joon. They’re my seniors and my boss! “Why it takes a long time to make you sit here?” “Yangfan begged to me to meet with his ‘destiny girl’ and I ignored him. He ran away to his room,” I told them in a short sentence. “Well,isn’t it the right time to tell him the truth ? You trained to be a guard not for nothing,” Joon smiled. “That stupid boy,he has vampire blood but doesn’t have insting ?” Kyu mumbled. “Let’s talk about his protection and our world. He will go down if he feels bored,and that’s not good.” I started making them went to the right topic.

“You have made her to be a workaholic,” “NO I’M NOT!” “Kyu hyung,it was you who trained her. It was you who invited her to be the TOP agen,” “It sounds great,” “Of course not,you’re more stupid than Yangfan!” “Aish,shut up! I want to talk about our job,not debating my fault to make a ‘princess-going to-be’ to be the ‘TOP AGEN’.”

“Ssshhhh.. You two,I’ll kick you now if you not keep my secret in the right place!”

===