A PEEK OF VAMPIRES' LIFE

A Vampire Wants To Be?

“Stupid boy..” I mumbled as I saw Yangfan yawned. We were in his family meeting,a monthly forum,once a month on the 15th. It was the first time for Yangfan since he just got his 18th birthday a few days ago. “So… MY YANGFAN,DEAR !! What do you think with…” Oh.. It was getting fun,Yangfan caught by one of his uncle. Hoho…

“Help me.. I’m sleepy..” He went to my direction and begging to me? “Well.. I have warned you.. How is it ?” He sent a death glare before pulled me to the corner. “What ?” “Please.. Bring me out.. Please?” He even joined his hands to make sure he’s serious. “ I don’t want to.. And you don’t look cute with that face.” As with that, He hugged me and I could hear his breath.

“Oh.. Look at this.. Our dearest Yangfan is sleeping..” One of Yangfan’s family came to us and pulled the whole family’s attentions. “He’s too naïve to be a vampire,” “Yeah,and look at that.. He doesn’t have any characteristics of a vampire.. We should make him always be a human,” the others started commenting. I couldn’t put my comments in since his body was getting heavier.

“This boy.. He didn’t want to listen to you,right?” Another family ? I sighed.. “He didn’t,and even yelled to me,” I turned and Lee Joon,Yangfan’s older brother was there with his wife and his son. “Ah.. Bad boy.. Poor you.. You don’t need to take care him if that scary man  didn’t ask you!” He pointed to a guy who was getting closer to us. “I thought that you’ve pointed to me?” Their oldest sibling,Kyu Jong smiled and waved to us. “Yeah! If you didn’t ask you to be his guard,she won’t be like this,” Hyosung let out her voice. “Oh,c’mmon ! She’s the best guard in her level! She’s even better than me! Can you believe that ? Either,I don’t want to take care my own brother.. Specially after he knew who we are!” “Man,you’re selfish!” Joon gave a light pinch to him.

you,Can you bring me home?” Yangfan already woke up? “Oh,this lazy and aggressive boy wants to go home?” Joon . “Shut up,hyung! And what’s with the “aggressive” word?” “Your guard is a girl..” Joon gave him a clue,I don’t know what the meaning before Kyu laughed but then hit his arms. “He’s not a playboy like you! He’s our naïve and pure brother.. He will never do it to you !”  “Ah, trying to make your image great as a guard?” joon laughed.

“I WANT TO GO HOME!!” Yangfan yelled to them and pulled me out. “Gave them a good bye, wouldn’t you?” “Uh.. Whatever!” He turned his body to greet them and I did the same thing. “That’s my mister,” “What are you talking about? I don’t understand everything you said.”

And with that,he drove like a mad man.

===