So,Is This One Side Love ?

A Vampire Wants To Be?

Time changed with fast,like a rich girl who threw away her clothes as soon as she’s boring already. And Yangfan was getting mature day by day after the forum. He wasn’t a quite boy,but now,he was. But beside,he was a nice boy to me. He even always gave me greetings,foods, everything I needed.

“You have never tried to do ‘tegfor’ to someone ?” “No! That’s mean and I don’t need it now,” I was talking with Kyu Jong who put his all of his attention to his youngest sibling after the forum. “You need to try it! But you have to practice it with yourself first,” “WHAT? How if I lost whole of my memories?” “No,the 1st effect won’t be like that. You’ll lose your 5 minutes memories. But after you can control it,you can lose more than just 5 minutes memories!” “What are you both talking?” Yangfan joined with us and laid his head on my lap. “I don’t know both of you are so CLOSE!” Kyu winked me. “What the …? I’m not that close with him!” “Oh,we’re close enough to be a sibling..” “You what?” Kyu gasped.

“Sibling,hyung. I didn’t say couple,” “You want to make her as our sibling ? NO WAY~” “Hey,calm down,big boy. What’s wrong with that?” “It means that YOU CAN’T BE WITH…” “He interested to me,that’s wrong to be in love with a sibling!” I cut his words before he could say it clearly. Made my secret in a big dangerous? I won’t let him walk out from this house.

“What did you say?” His eyebrows met,confused. “Actually.. what DID you WANT to TELL to YANGFAN?” I gave him a dark aura. “Oh,Sorry, just wanna tell Yangfan some rules in a kingdom’s family..”  Yangfan looked up to me,gave me an evil smirk. “What again?” “You and hyung… Did you two date?” “What? Your words,are you sure they’re not wrong?” “Oh! Of course it was wrong.. I should ask this ‘ARE YOU TWO DATING?’” “Uhm…. No…” “YES!” Kyu shouted from other side.

“So,is this one side love?”

===