LIKE IT OR NOT ?

A Vampire Wants To Be?

 

Like what I said,days always changed and for an old vampire like me*Could I say that?*,days were nothing. They only changed, but there was no special moment in every seconds. Well… I did think I had to changed it since Yangfan was on my side.

“Don’t want to stop reading?” Yangfan said confusedly,”No! Shusshhhh… Can’t you just go?” “you-ah… Let’s go to my family’s house..Can we?”

I turned my body over him, “Is there anything special?” “You’re 16 ! 2 years younger than me but how could you be a senile girl?” “I’m …what?” “Senile…And more worst,you’re my ‘wife-is-goingto-be’,” “Yangfan,I’ll smack you on your head if you dare to say that again!” “you…” “Hem?” “See to my eyes,deeply…” I did like what he told and hurriedly looked to the other room’s side. “Shy?” Yangfan giggled. “Yah! Better we go now.. I don’t want to give what you want!!” Deepest in his heart,Yangfan wanted me to kiss him,a long and deep kiss.

Yangfan pouted ,”Don’t lie to yourself,”

===

Why I loved this palace? Because it was comfortable and it has mysterious aura. If you could see it,you would gasp. The palace consisted of 10 floors. Each floor had at least 20 rooms. The rooms were big,really big. Although ordinary vampires could accustom their house either their lifestyle with humans’ lifestyle development,the kingdom family always had to be ‘old’.

That was why I didn’t like kingdom family. And that was why I chose to be trained as a guard not a princess. Their life wasn’t my style.

““you !!!” Kyu ran over me and gave a back hug. “What are you doing here?” He shrugged his head to my hair. “Waiting for your little bro..Do you know where he is?” “Hey! You forget it?” “Forget what,oppa?” “Yangfan will change his name today. You know how important this ceremony right?” My eyes was getting wider when realized how stupid I was. Of course!! Yangfan was a new one and it was already 1 year from his transformation!

In the vampires world,you had to change your name, specially if you weren’t a pure vampire. Name was playing important role. It made you be classified as what type of vampire you are. It was important to control your power too.

“Kajja.. You don’t want to miss your new lover’s name right?!” “Stop teasing me,Kyu-ssi!” “Well.. How if I don’t want to, you ?”  He giggled and pulled me to the 10th floor. “He needs to be more stronger to protect you, you,He’s too weak now..Poor him..” Joon said.Now,Joon appeared lightly in front of me,teasing me like what Kyu did. “Joon, you has a boyfriend who is stronger than our lovely bro!” Kyu said. I could feel my cheek burning. “Wow..It’s been a while for me to see a blushing cheek…” Kyu bowed and touched my cheek. “Vampires don’t have colour,right?” I mumbled. “Yes,vampires have never had it,” Joon replied,“Our heart is not beating,Joon! What else do you expect ? ~ If our heart is not beating,we don’t have blood. And that’s why we don’t have colours,” Kyu giggled, “And that’s why we need to drink bloods and maybe some of those medicines,” I added.

““you!!” The mother of Yangfan,Joon,Kyu came to you and hugged you tightly. “Long time not see ya!” “Uhm… No actually… I thought you had seen me when I was faint?” “Haha..Smart one.. That’s your ability..See the past and your physic is strong! Your clan is very unique,” “Mom! What do you want to say actually? you is busy!” Kyu cut her words while Joon just stared coldly to his mom. “Is that wrong to see your daughter in law? I wanted to call her because Yangfan is ready to get his new name!” “Why you didn’t tell us the point! If you just told that,I’m sure we’re already in the room now,” Joon pouted. “Well,Joon… I ran here because Yangfan called you a few seconds ago..” “Wow,mom… You did run or you flew?” Kyu answered roughly. “I’m wondering how you can be my son! I flew of course. you -ah.. Better you go to Yangfan’s place now. He might to be nervous,” “Okay,aunt…Excuse me,” I used my power and went to Yangfan’s place just by thinking about it. Before I went,I could hear the Queen’s words,

“No…I want a normal life for them…”