SIDE STORY

A Vampire Wants To Be?

It was already December. And Yangfan still got irritation if he got too much sun light. “I want to enjoy the first snow…” Yangfan sighed as he sat in front of me. “Are you begging to me again?” I replied playfully.

“Please, you…I’m sick with my condition. My skin is getting pale!” Yangfan pouted.

“That’s what a new vampire will get. Don’t worry,I believe that you’re not the one who get it,” I nodded and smiled happily to him.

“Why a beautiful girl like you can be so mean?” He murmured.

“It was your fault,Yangfan-ah. I had told you everyday about  being a newborn vampire. But you had never really put your attention to me right?” I said,chewing my snack again.

Yangfan blinked,but soon he smiled. “It’s much better because now I’m already a vampire,right?” “Not at all. You make my world getting worse and worse,” “HEY! You can’t say that in front of your ‘husband-going-to-be’!” “Yangfan,can we just shut up about our next life? I meant .. ‘that’ life? I neither hope it will fail nor canceled..” “But..Why? You can’t refuse your destiny right?” I sighed after heard his statement. This boy was much older but why I was the one who had ‘adult’ mind?

“You do believe about destiny which we have never known before?” I said.

“I do.. And more,I heard that vampires could feel ‘destiny’ better than human..” Yangfan nodded and looked at me deeply.

“It’s not true Yangfan-ah. I was pointed by the fortune teller and I’m worrying it now. I worry because I’m thinking about you and my future. You know how hard is it to be a vampire?” “Yeah,you had told me million times,”

“But had you ever listened it carefully? No. Being a vampire isn’t easy as humans think. Vampires can’t die except they really want it to happen. We can’t die because of the sun light,except for some newborn babies like you,” I took some oxygen before continued it. “Wait…We can die?” “Of course we can. We ARE eternal. But due to some reasons,we’re weak and possibly to die. There are some simple things that you need to avoid because you’re a newborn,” “What are they?” “1st you can’t drink pure water. The only one you need is blood. Pure water like this,” I pointed my mineral water,”Would make you more thirsty. 2nd You have to avoid sunlight. You have known it. 3rd You just can go out until the dawn at 4 am. More than it,you will get ‘breaking-rules-of-newborn’ law,” “Just it?” Yangfan laughed after I cut my words. “I think so. Although they looked and heard so simple,believe me..It’s hard to do!” “Are you sure? They heard so easy,” “I had breaking some of them when I was a new one…” “I thought that you’re a pure vampire!!” “I am..But I transformed on my 4th birthday.. It was hurt and bad for me.. I was a little girl who excited about world,but look at the rules! It made me feel like in a prison..” “Wait,you didn’t tell me how long I will be free to do everything I want like an ordinary human!”

 

“Don’t you feel sorry after transformed?” “What’s wrong with that, you~ It’s fun!” “You said that it isn’t fun.. Remember? If you didn’t offer yourself to me,you won’t be like this!”

“You have never asked why I offered my self to you,don’t you?” “Well.. What is it for. I have known the answer!” “Tell me,what is it?” “Yangfan-ah..You wanted to change so much.. I guess that you made it as your chance to change,” “Why you always look at me through the negative side?”  “Because I don’t have any reason to take a look from the positive side,right?” “You have one!” “Huh? Which reason makes me to look at you from the positive side?”

“I’m in love with you. That’ll be your reason, you!”

 

===

 

“Nah…Like what I have said,you can’t go out in the noon or morning. Although it’s snowy and there’s no sun. You’re underage in our world,” I felt happy because Yangfan was looking at my garden with sad expression and it was about  1.30 p.m.

“I want to go out too bad..” He sniffed and gave me his puppy eyes. “No,” I answered politely, “Why not? It’s your house. I won’t break the ‘rules-of-the-newborn-babies or whatever it’s called!” he yelled to me and did aegyo to melt me.

 “Yangfan-ah.. You have promised me, you will do every words which come out from me.. Don’t you dare to break it again,” “How if I don’t want to listen to you ? you ?”

This boy.. If he wasn’t the ‘prince-going-to-be’,I would smack his head hardly. “Well.. How if we stay in this house while…” “While what?” He didn’t look happy to hear my mysterious word.

“While doing this,” I leaned closer to him. He didn’t move, just stared at me, and when I reached him,I kissed him deeply.  After we pulled our lips away,he smiled then whispered to my right ears,

“If that’s going to be the payment of my freedom less ,why not? All day long right!” Naughty boy -,-

===

 

I CHANGED THE BACKGROUND ... LIKE IT OR NOT ? :o AND IF YOU FEEL CONFUSED,FEEL FREE TO ASK ^o^