TAKING CARE A BABY VAMPIRE

A Vampire Wants To Be?

“Mmm… I’m thirsty, you..” Yangfan mumbled and tried to get up but failed. “What do you want to drink?” I was helping him to set up his room. “What else do you think?” He sent a death glare to me, “No,you have to learn how to control yourself.. I won’t give you blood!” “Why you’re so mean, you?”  “I don’t want to.. But it’s an ordinary process.. I can’t give you my blood because I don’t have any,” “Then find some for me,please?” I sighed and shook my head once again.

“No..I’ll make the medicine for you,” “What kind of medicine?” “You won’t like to imagine blood after drank it,” “Oh well.. That’s the medicine you always take these years right?” “Yeah,your brothers drink it also,”

you…” “Yes?” “Thank you for taking care of me,”

===

It was a cold day. And it was a perfect time for us,vampires,to go out from our hiding place. Beside, Yangfan was already not a newborn vampire. We decided to go around, like dating but of course we weren’t. The difference was, we didn’t decide where would we go.

“What do you think if we buy some Christmas presents ?” He asked with his puppy eyes. Again,for the thousand times. “Yeah.. Up to you… Where do you want to go?” I asked, didn’t put any attention to him but to a dress in front of me. “What do you want for Christmas?” He pulled me to face him. “Me? I think I want to meet someone who loves me as my present. And this dress isn’t bad too!” I smirked. I answered it with all of my heart of course. I didn’t lie.. I wanted someone who loves me. And yes,the dress had taken my heart too! It was a mini dress, the colour was red as blood,and tight. Perfect.


“I’ll buy you the dress. Now, try it before I buy it for you,” He smiled widely and pushed me to the passing room. “You will buy it for me????” “JUST TRY, YOU!” He looked peevishly with my action. “Fine,don’t need to scream,” And with that I went to the passing room.

It didn’t take a long time when I finally finished it. Honestly, I had never cared to fashion. I only loved to see the clothes but never interested to them. So,I felt so .. ordinary with the dress. But I thought Yangfan didn’t feel the same. He gasped. Yes, the first official gasped from him.

“What ?” I looked at him with an annoyed face. “You look….. Beautiful….” And I could see his silly smile. “Well.. Thanks then,please buy this dress for me.. As my Christmas present,can you?” He stood up and kissed my cheek, “I will do anything I could do for my princess,” If I could blushing,I would like to do it. The only thing I could do was frozen. Damn!

“Let’s go. We have to buy another present for another family members,remember?” He embraced me and wrapped his hand around my waist. His smell was really nice. It made feel flying,really. “you…” “Yes?” “What my mom will love ?” “If you can live for more than 2 years with your new life as a vampire,it’s enough,” “I’m not joking, you!” He pinched my cheek. “Auw… It was hurt! Ok.. I’ll tell you something..Your mother LOVES fashion. And btw,her fashion style always has a dark and mysterious aura,” He nodded carefully and pulled me to a boutique.

“Is it perfect?” He asked me excitedly. I …. Was shock… His sense of fashion was really nice. It was a black and long gown with no sleeves. And fur around the neck. “Like mother,like son,” I whispered. Her mom had a great sense in fashion,just like him.

“What did you say you?” He raised his eyebrows, “Nothing,” I replied with a smile this time. “Oh… Okay then… Let’s buy it and finish our shopping!”