INTRODUCING

A Vampire Wants To Be?

“I want to be a vampire,” he sighed and looked at me with his puppy eyes. “What?” “Bite me now,and I will become a vampire…You have known it…Just do it,now..” “Yah.. Not that easy!” “Uh… Don’t talk anymore,I know what you will say.”

“Yangfan…Yangfan…” A voice appeared in my house. I knew exactly whose voice. “Go,search that old man,” I laid on the sofa. “you…” “NOOOOO … WHY IT HAS TO BE ME AGAIN?” Yangfan giggled and held my hands. “Let’s find him,” “You’re the one who supposed to find him. Not us!” I mumbled.

“Yangfan.. How many times I have to tell you? Be a vampire isn’t easy !” An old man drank my most expensive wine while looked up to me and Yangfan. “You’re failed as his guard.. I have told you thousands time to make him understands about our life,” “I’m sorry, your majesty..” He sighed and clapped his hands. Soon, the glass was back to its place again. “I have to go since I have many jobs to do. And don’t forget to tell him the truth, which I know,you haven’t told it!” I nodded as he disappeared.

“So… What are you trying to hide from me huh?” He looked right to my eyes. “I…Uh… Let’s talk in my room..” He followed me and kept his eyes on me. “I won’t run away like your grandpa !” I yelled and walked toward my office. This office is my favorite room beside my bedroom, so I had decorated it like a bedroom. “I always hate this room.” He sat down on the black sofa in front of the windows.

“Don’t you dare talk like that! It’s my house,you know..” “Just say the truth.. What did my grandpa say to you?” He glanced over me. Those beautiful eyes… Did I have to do it?

“Actually… As your guard,I have a job.. And the job isn’t easy.. Specially because I’m a vampires’ kingdom’s families guard, my job is much harder than the others. I have to protect you from people who trying to harm you..I have to make sure that you’re not in love with girls which not a girl from your destiny..”  I took a breath for awhile and he just sat there,looked at me with curiosity in his face.

“What?” “The last rule..What do you mean?” “You’re not the only child in your family,you have to be thankful for that,but because you’re the youngest, you have to follow the rule more than your siblings. And one of the rule is,you will be married with a girl which has been pointed for your life,” “Huh? The girl has been pointed ?” “Of course ! She has been pointed since you were 5.” I ran my eyes to a photo of a young girl next to me.

“How old is she ?” “Same age with you,younger a few months,” “Really? Is she beautiful?” “You have to find out by yourself. Because beautiful is relative,” “Then… Where I can see her?”  “I’m her guard too for these 10 years before you came 5 months ago.So,although I  wasn’t supposed to study in human’s school,I’m studying there.Got what I said?” “No -_- Just tell me the point! Don’t talk as you’re talking to your boss and other guards!” “I’m in the same school as her. You can meet her if you really want it. I’m in the 11th year while she’s in the 12th year….,” I hadn’t finished my words when he cut it off, “Oh! I didn’t know you younger than me !” He yelled and crossed his finger to me. “You have never asked it.” I replied calmly,like what guards always done.

“Tch,you supposed to say that at our first meeting!” “Well yeah,it isn’t important,” “You haven’t told me my grandpa’s secret with you.. You just talked about some new facts. Just it.. Where’s the point actually?” “Your grandpa wants you to be human forever.” I replied coldly and drank my coffee.

“WHAT? BUT… Why ?? I’m part of a vampire family right ?!” “Of course you are. But If you changed to be a vampire,it’s possible to you to harm people. Your power is the greatest one,you could destroy everything if you be a vampire,” “So what ? Isn’t my power is cool ? I can avoid myself for being a destroyer !” “No you can’t. Because the power is automatic and hard to control,” “But…” “Shock ? I guess you will like to sleep before debate with me and whole of your family members tonight.”

“I don’t need to sleep!” “You need it,just believe me,” “NO!” “Fine, don’t you ever ask my help tonight if you fall down !” “Tch” He didn’t know vampires’ world.. He didn’t know it yet..

====