MIXED

A Vampire Wants To Be?

“The stars are beautiful,” “Hem… really?” “As a girl,you should know it,” “Oh,I’m not interesting either..So what?” “Tch,I can’t believe you as a princess,” “Then,don’t,”  I didn’t have a good mood to answer him sweetly as another girls would do.

“You….You’re really not a type of sweet girl,aren’t you?” “I’m not,” “Are you angry to me ?” “You? What’s the matter with you?” “Uhm, about that ‘destiny girl’ and ‘arranged married’?” “I have known it much longer than you. I don’t have any worry again. But I need to ask your condition first,don’t I?”

          “I.. I think that I’m in love with you already,” “Really ? I don’t think so.. What about the girl?” “She has a name, you,” “So what ? Why do I have to care?” “You’re so mean tonight,” “Is that a problem?” “No.. I just hate it..” “Well.. Better if we go to my house,or do you want to sleep here at your family’s house?” “I want to be with you.. Can I?” “What are you talking about?” “Nothing.. Let’s go home!” He pulled my hands and wanted to go out from the house before someone stopped him.

“Mr.Yangfan.. I’m sorry,But you can’t go with Ms. you  tonight. Your family wants to see you tonight. And Ms. you , Mr.Kyu said that you need to be careful. Someone will visit you tonight.” The house maid bowed and gave Yangfan a necklace. A black and cute one. Okay,for me that’s cute but for ordinary people,it’s scary.

“Go home first,I will go home after it’s finish,” he waved me

===

 “Hello!” Yufeng smiled. “Uhm.. Hell…o...WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY BED?!” “Well,your voice is much louder now,” “DON’T BE CLOSER!” “Hey…I won’t you!!” I took my breath and sat,”You could wake me up with a gentle way,” “I never did that..I always did this way and you liked it,didn’t you?” “It was a past! I’m much older now!” “You what?” “Older,” “You’re just  16 years old,” “That’s much older than 14th ,” “Oh,and you’re smarter now eh?” “Whatever…What are you doing here,in my house?”

“Want to check you,” “Huh?” “I’m worrying you..I know how bad my blood is,” “It isn’t bad,” “Oh then,my blood is containing evil’s power,isn’t it?” “What are you talking about? It wasn’t that bad…Trust me..” “It IS.. Not It was.. I’m an evil,so it must be so hurt for a pure vampire like you,” “Huh? What do you want to say actually? I don’t understand your words,” “Well….It’s too late to say this.. Beside,you already find your love,right?” “Huh? Come on,koko,talk clearly… It’s only two of us now... Yangfan isn’t here,” “I don’t care with that stupid prince. I only care with you! Wo Ai Ni, , you,”

We both bowed our heads,and I could feel my cheeks burning. I was in love with Yufeng and I thought my love had died when he said that we had to break up.But then when I saw him almost attacked Yangfan, I knew that I still loved him. “You’re joking right?” “What will I get if I’m joking?” “Nothing..” “Nah,you know that.. Do you need to be assured again?” “I do think that I need it,” “Well.. This is the proof,” His face already faced me and more closer. We almost kissing when a voice appeared beside us.

“AHEM..” 

===

My fic isn't good enough eh ? XD Well .. ~ Not bad... I made it because ... I'm in the most crazy level with Yangfan ;P