Chapter 3

Don't Forget Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

  “The rising rookie group Seventeen is here today to perform live with their title track “Adore U” said the host. “Presenting Seventeen!”

The studio was filled with cheer. Seventeen came out and pulled off a funky and upbeat performance. With fans chanting their names and holding colorful signs of their bias’. Every member sat on a stool as they patiently waited for the host to speak.

“What a wonderful performance!” The fans cheered as they agreed.

“Now time to answer some questions from your fans”

The host started to pick out questions the fans had to ask. A girl stood up as she asked a question.

“I have a question for Seungkwan. Who do you adore?”

Seungkwan smiled. “My mother of course” The girl giggled at his response.

Going by many questions and getting to know each of the members.

“Now since its almost time for the show to end, we’ll choose one more fan to ask a question”

Picking on a random fan. “Is there a meaning behind Soonyoung’s stage name Hoshi?”

Soonyoung held the mic and thought for a second to gather his words.

“My stage name Hoshi means star in Japanese and it was given to me by my best friend before I before a part of Seventeen”.

 

Everyone made an “o” shaped as they understood.

The host closed the show and Seventeen said their goodbyes. Walking out the building was quite tough. With some of the fans screaming their names and some that tried to

Please log in to read the full chapter