Chapter 4

Don't Forget Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Soonyoung’s POV*

Everyone gathered up in the living room. Waiting for the interview to start. Seungkwan started the conversation among the members. “What’s this drama about?” as he was eating a piece of bread with me.

“You have to watch it too understand, it’s pretty confusing at first” Chan said.

“It better not be cheesy” I said chuckling.

“Shh! The interview is on!” Vernon yelled pointing at the TV.

Looking at the screen, the host was Lee Min Ho. He had a mic and was dressed casually.

“Tonight we have a special interview with the actors casted in “Don’t Forget Me”, who’s ready to see them?”

The audience cheered and clapped their hands as the actors one by one came out. First was Lee Jong Suk, Kim Woo Bin, Park Shin-Hye then lastly Song Jung Hee.

“OMG!!! Song Jung Hee! She’s so pretty!” Chan fanboyed over the actress on the screen. The camera zoomed in on Song Jung Hee as she walked out waving at the audience then to the camera. Chan and Vernon squealed with excitement. I laughed at the two. Seungcheol, Wonwoo and Mingyu stared at the two idiots smiling at themselves. Looking back at the screen again, I notice something. Song Jung Hee looked really familiar. The audience cheered as all the actors came out. Waiting for the voices to calm down, Lee Min Ho began to speak.

“Welcome, it’s good to see some old faces including new faces on the show”

Everyone bowed showing their respect.

“Thank you very much Min Ho sunbae” Jung Hee said as she bowed to him.

“Ahh.. Song Jung Hee is so polite and nice” Vernon said

The interview

Please log in to read the full chapter