Chapter 2

Don't Forget Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Soonyoung nervously looked around as he waited in a small room with others. A man came in and started to call out numbers.

“..#0523 and #0582 congratulations you have passed your audition”.

Soonyoung smiled and walked out. Everyone cheered as they ran out. The lobby was filled with families and friends who were supporting the teenagers.

“Jung Hee!” he yelled.

“Excuse me”. He turned around to see it was the lady in black from earlier. She handed him a note.

“She told me to give this to you” Soonyoung took the note and thanked her.

Carefully opening the note he read the written words.

“Soonyoung, Congratulations! I knew you can do it!  Sorry I’m not here to say it in person but something important came up. Train hard to be successful!

–Song Jung Hee”.

Soonyoung smiled. Even though she wasn’t here, he knew she was still supporting him.

Walking down the streets, Soonyoung couldn’t stop smiling. His dreams are going to come true. Making his way through many of the people on the street, he ended up a food stand. One of his favorite Japanese snacks. DANGO.

“Hello young man” an older lady said.

“Hello”

“What is your name?” she asked.

“Kwon Soonyoung”

The lady smiled and quickly pulled out a small box from under the stand. She placed it in front of her and pushed it towards Soonyoung.

“It’s for you”<

Please log in to read the full chapter