Chapter 6 : It's my fault...

~♥♥~ You're My Everything... ~♥♥~

Donghae POV

 

"Heechul hyung! Hyukjae!" I shouted as i saw their injured body. I quickly closed the main door and bring both sibling's to the sofa, placing them gently. I tried to not let my tears fall when I rushed towards the bathroom to grab the first-aid kit.

I started to treat heechul hyung's injuries.

My feelings.. It's all.. mixed.

Nervous, scared and sad.

I fold up heechul's hyung sleeve and tried not to wince when i saw blood.

 

.....

 

After i treat both heechul and hyukjae's, I keep back the first aid kit and looked at both sleeping siblings. I sighed and looked outside the window. Ommo, it's already dark?? Plus.. it's raining... Ah. what a bad day..

"D-Donghae?"

A voice make me quickly turned to both sibling , suprised to found heechul hyung looked at me, with somehow a relief expression.

I quickly rushed to his side and he pulled me into his  hug, "thank god.. you're fine.." he said as he carassed my hair.

 

Tears attacked my eyes and i blinked a few times to not let the tears fall down.

"H-hyung.. A-are you okay?" I asked.

He nod his head and said , "Don't worry , i'll be fine.."

"W-who did this?" I asked once again and snuggle closer to heechul's hyung chest.

 

Heechul looked at me and kept quiet.

"Answer me hyung.." I murmured into his shirt when i didn't hear any word came out from his mouth.

I can feel he shooked his head.

"Hae.." He cupped my chin and looked at me.

He let out a sigh before he hugged me once again, whispered into my ears, "We'll not let that bastard touch you with his filifty and y hand.. that ing monster.."

I kept quiet.

Who is he reffering to?

Monster?

or..

Someone?

 

He broke the hug and stand up. He was about to walked upstairs when i grabbed his wrist and said, "h-hyung! you're not okay yet!"

He smiled and placed a kiss on my forehead, "Don't worry baby, hyung's blood is unique, hyung will be okay~" and winked before he went upstairs.

I sighed and make a mental note to myself to wipe off the blood on the sofa.

I take a glance on hyukjae and was about to grab the first ait kit, I left abondoned on the floor when a sudden pair of arms hugged me from behind and i was pulled backward.

"H-hyukjae?" I said.

He looked at me, (or rather.. I was looking at him) and placed a small kiss on my cheek before he break the hug and walked upstairs.

 

I looked at the stairs and my mind think of hyukjae.

What is that all about?

What is happening?

Did i miss something important?

 

The sound of the close room was heard, leaving me downstairs, confused. I sit on the sofa and calm down my heart, beating in an unsteady pace. What is this feeling when hyukjae hugged me?

Why didn't i experience this when heechul hyung hugged me?

 

After a few minutes, I stand up and grabbed some wet towel from the kitchen after i placed back the first-aid kit and wipe off the blood stain on the sofa. I was about to walked towards the kitchen once again when i feel someone hugged my leg, prevent me to do so.

I looked down only to see a wet henry. I giggled and place the wet towel on the sofa before i carry henry up.

"I'm home!" Henry said.

"Welcome home, henli ah~ Where's the rest?"

 

"We're home, hae ah!" said leeteuk omma from the front door. I smiled and said, "W-welcome home omma.. appa.."

Kangin chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Aww~ such a cutie~ Aren't you supposed to sleep now hae ah?" appa asked.

 

I shooked my head. Henry busied himself by playing with my hair while omma went to the kitchen. Apaa smiled and closed the door before he said, "go to sleep hae ah, it's late." I looked at the clock hanging on top of the television, 11pm.

 

I ... didn't expect it was 11pm!

The incident just now really makes me think it happend in a flash, making me lost track of time.

Appa waved his hand in front of me and i was brought back to reality.

"Are you okay, haehae?" appa asked.

I smiled and nod. I placed henry down and said, "Night henry.. night appa.."

 

"Night haehae~"

"Night ae yung!"

 

I walked upstairs and stopped my track infront of me and hyukjae shared bedroom. There it goes again. My heart is beating at a hard pace again... I was about to hold the door knob when the door opened. No other than Hyukjae himself. I gasped and looked at hyukjae.

"hae?"

 

I looked at his face, blood can still be seen even after i placed a bandage on it.

"Hae? What's wrong?" he asked.

Before i could answer him, tears attack my eye and i broke down in fornt of hyukjae.