Chapter 5: A walk to Henry's school...

~♥♥~ You're My Everything... ~♥♥~

NO ONE POV

Donghae is listening to henry's violin. Hyukjae is listening to henry's playing, but his eyes is seeing donghae's feature. Little henry bow and smile at donghae, "How was that haehae hyung?"

Donghae smile and clap like a kid, "Such a nice song you played henry ah~~"

Henry giggle and hug his new born hyung, "thanks hyung!"

Hyukjae let  out a soft smile and pat his youngest brother's head.

 

"Omma!We're going!?" shouted heechul from the main door.

Leeteuk's head appear from the kitchen and nod. "Ne! Be careful!" Henry pout and look at heechul.

Heechul notice the little's pout and said, "What's wrong mochi??"

Henry the tug onto donghae's jeans and said, "Why can't hae hyung follow us to school?"

Heechul and donghae smile at the pouty little mochi.

"baby, it's not save for hae hyung." said heechul as he squad to to match the same eye level.

Henry pouted more and stomp his little feet. "I want hae hyung to follow me!!"

Giggling, donghae kneel down and say, "okay, hyung will follow you. Promise hyung not to be naughty~"

Henry nod and nod. Hyukjae then said, "I-i-is it okay, donghae ah?"

Donghae nod. "Don't worry."

Heechul smile and said, "Okay! Let's get going!"

. . . . .

Their journey filled with jokes and laughter. Heechul is teasing hyukkie for his yadong movie. Henry plays around with his new hyung. "Ommo, henry, we reach your 2nd house already~" said heechul.

Henry pouted and grab donghae's hand. Donghae chuckle and kneel down to match their eye level, "Henry, you need to go."

Little violinist shook his little head and said, "Henli wants to stay with hae hyung!"

Donghae smile and pat the little violinist's head, "Henli, you need to go to school."

Henry was about to say something when a voice, "Mochi~" call upon.

donghae then look another small boy, waving at them.. Henry turn around and smile, "Zhou MI!!!!" Henry then give donghae a quick peek on the cheek before the little violinist runs towards Zhou Mi.

Heechul sigh dramatically and said, "Aiggoo~ What a forgetfull little mochi~"

Hyukjae giggle and said, "Well, let it go hyung ahh~" Heechul then keep on blabbering on and on. Hyukjae then look at donghae and said, "Um...are you fine on your way home?"

Donghae kept quiet. He bite his bottom lips , he's unsure. Heechul then look at his newborn baby and said, "Hyukjae, you send him home, hyung will wait at school." Hyukjae smile and nod.

Heechul smile and walk off to school. Donghae, who is still deep in thought gasp when hyukjae grab his hand and said, "W-where..."

"Let me send you hime." said hyukjae.

Donghae then said, "t-thanks.."

The blonde haired guy hida a smile and said it cooly, "Don't mention , besides, heechul hyung told me to." Donghae nod. Both of them have a quiet journey.

"Um.." the both of them said at the same time. Hyukjae look at donghae and chuckle. "You talk first." donghae's face showed a faint blush and said, "S-sorry..for trouble you and heechul hyung.." Hyukjae chuckle and shook his head, "nah, it's okay.."

Awkward silence...

"Donghae?" said hyukjae. donghae look at hyukjae and said, "Ne?"

"Um...are you okay?" hyukjae ask. Donghae smile and nod, "Yes, i'm fine." hyukjae seems uncertain , but smile when donghae trip on a stone."

"yah~ hyukkie, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at school right now?" said leeteuk omma. Hyukjae gasp and let go off his and donghae's hand.
 

"S-i-i know, umma... N-noona, imean, heechuk hyung told me to send donghae home..s-soo.."

'Okay, this is weird. hyukkie is stuttering." thought umma leeteuk.

"Arasseo donghae, come here baby. hyukkie, go to school now, be carefull!!" hyukjae nod and smile.

leeteuk then look at donghae, who is hugging him, he chuckle and bring the cute creature into the house..

The rest of the day, donghae helkps leeteuk with the housework. Meanwhile,leeteuk's 3 sons spend their day with studying except for henry, playing.

"Donghae ah, later i'll pick up henry, then me, kanggin bear and mochi will go to supermarket and buy stuffs, is it okay for you?" donghae nod. leeteuk smile and place a kiss on the fishy's forehead.

5pm, the time where leeteuk when out to pick henry up. donghae sigh and sits in the living room.

as he was about to doze of to sleep, a loud knocking is heard from the main door. Donghae rush towards the door and open it, immediately catch heechul and hyukjae before both of them fall to the ground.

Donghae gasp when he found that both brothers is injured.