Chapter 4: New Life....

~♥♥~ You're My Everything... ~♥♥~

The Next Day...

Donghae's P.O.V

I wake up only to be greet with a small sleeping boy, hugging me. I smile. It's henry. I've nearly forgot that I was bringing back home, a new home, last night. "Henry, wake up." I said softly to the sleeping child.

the mention name then open his eyes for a while before closes it again. I giggle and pinch his nose. I get up and walk towards the bathroom and do my morning routine, leeteuk u-umma has prepared anothertoothbrush for me....

After that, i walk back to hyukjae's room, yes, i slept there and picked the sleeping boy up, like a baby. While i close the bedroom door, my back bumo into someone.

I gasp and look behind me, Hyukjae. "s-sorry.. didn;t mean too." He chuckle and pat my shoulders, "It's okay. You're up early. I was about to wake you up you know?" I smile softly.

I was about to say something when i feel henry snuggle closer to me. I look at my embrace and smile when henry is still sleeping. hyukjae look from behind me and gasp. "S-sorry. Henry like you too much. This is a rare side of henry.."

I shook my head and say, "Nah, it's okay." I look at hyukjae for a while and blush a little, "h-hyukjae...where's henry's bedroom?" Hyukjae chuckle and said, "You're blushing, henry's room is just next to mine."

I thank him and walk towards henry room and place him gently on his bed. I look around in his room. My gaze stop at a plushie corner. I smile a little and sit infront of the plushies. 

Henry's POV
I open my eyes and yawn a little. I realized i'm in my room, eh? But how? I then look at hae;s hyung's sitting figure infront of all  my plushies.

I smile a little. Maybe hae hyung likes it? I hug my bolster and look at hae hyung. He then take my nemo plushie and plays with it. Kyaaa! So cute!! Eh? Hae hyung loves nemo!? NOOOOO!!! Nemo! You cheat behing meeeeee!! TT^TT

But, if your lover ish donghae yung, i don't care. B-but, that nemo plushie, omma bought it..hmmm..Think henli! Ah! Maybe i can ask hyukkie yung to buy one for hae yung! Henli! you're a genius!!!!

Donghae hyung then stop playing with the plushie. Then, i notice tears flow down hae's hyungs cheek. I gasp. I crawl down the bed and tug on donghae's hyung's sleeve. He look at me and wipe away his tears.

"Morning, henry.." he said softly.

"yung, are you okay??" I ask.

He nod and smile. I snuggle closer to him and a few minutes later, i can feel hae hyung's taers on my shirt. I must tell omma, appa, noona hyung and hyukkie hyung, nemo plushie, racoon plushie, violin plushie, turtle plushie, pink plushie, game plushie (and he blabbers on and on and on)

No one POV
Donghae, still in his pajamas (hyukkie's) and henry in his cute school uniform then walk down together and arrive at the kitchen. Kangin saw donghae and chuckle, "You're cute like teukie say! I'm Kangin! Call me appa!"

"N-ne..achim appa.."donghae say. Kangin chuckle and ruffle donghae's hair before he go out for work. "B-be careful!" donghae shouted. Kangin look back at donghae and smile, "Ne!".

"Ah~ morning donghae."said leeteuk.

"I never know you're up early after last night though." said the mother. Donghae smile and said, "thanks to henry," Leeteuk then look at the mochi baby who is munching the baby cookies. Donghae chuckle and said, "He sleep with me though. " Leeteuk smile and said, "This is a rare of him. I guess he's attracted to you, hae ah."

"Well, yeah, and that makes me a little jealous." said a sleepy heechul, donghae look behind, only to be hug by the sleeping cinderella.

"Morning my newborn baby"

Donghae smile and said, "Morning hyung..."

Henry then hop of the little chair, pulling donghae's hand and drag him towards the backyard. 

"Hyung! You sit here!" henry say as soon as the both of them reach the spacious backyard, decorated with various types of flowers.

Donghae do as he was told.

Henry smile and take out his small electronic violin and started to play. Donghae gasp, he never know, a 5 year old kid could play the violin so well. Hyukjae appear behind donghae and sit next to him. 

P/S : i know there's a guitar sound in this video, but ignore it and listen to the violin. kekkeke, that's the song henli plays. happy new year guys! please do comment my other stories too okay? :D love you. 

Here's the link: Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core : Price of Freedom