Chapter 3: You're coming back with Me...

~♥♥~ You're My Everything... ~♥♥~

"Hyukjae~~"

"Hyukjae~~"

"Hyukjae ah! YAH!!!!!!!"

Hyukjae gasp and look at his schoolmate, Junsu. Junsu puff his cheek. Hyukjae giggle and said, "What is it, Junnie ah? Sorry..lost focus just now.." Junsu shook his head and sais, "Gwenchana, what are you thinking about? ?"

"NO!!! You idiot!" Hyukjae shout and hit Junsu's head.

Junsu giggle and said, "Okay, if no, then what?" Hyukjae then gaze at the window, "The boy's who sleeping under the small shelter of the stall," Junsu smile and said. "ah..that boy eh? I always see him.."

Hyukjae let out a sigh and said, "So pitiful to see him in that state, don't you think?" Junsu nod. He then look at hyukjae, "Bring him to your home."

 

Donghae awake with a kick on his stomach. Donghae clutched his stomach and look at the maker. He gasp. It's his step father! "long time no see, my donghae.."

Donghae quickly sit up and said, "w-what are you doing here!?" His step father laugh and said, "I got some info from my friend, they say you are here, I came here and looks like what they say is true.."

His step-father then grab donghae's arm and said, "you're going back with me. This time, I'll make sure you will not escape from me! Never!" Donghae's tears fall down to his cheek as he think about his father's doings.

Donghae is about to shout something when somebody kick his step-father's leg and stomach, making the older man let go of donghae and groan in pain. Donghae take this chance to run away from his father before he was pull into someone's hug and beind carried.

All donghae knew before he close his eyes is, his savior have beautiful blonde hair..

 

"Omma! Hyung! Henry! Open the door! Ppali!" shouted hyukjae. Heechul open the door for hyukjae. Heechul then noticed the sleeping brunette and snatch him away from hyukjae, placing donghae on the sofa.

Henry then run like a kid he is to the 2nd hyung and give hyukjae a small dry towel. It was raining that time, Heechul quickly call their umma, who latter warm  donghae's cold body.

Hyukjae look at the sleeping boy and sigh. Heechul smile at the middle child and hug hyukjae, bringing him in. Henry hide behind his umma when their angel umma is busy treating donghae;s wounds.

After a few minutes, the sleeping brunette boy then wake up and gasp when he see unfamiliar faces, except for leeteuk and henry. Henry smiles and hug donghae, saying, "Hyung! It's me!"

Donghae look at henry and smile softly,patting the younger's head. However, there's certain someone's heart skipped a beat when he see donghae's smile. And that person is no other than hyukjae himself. Umma thenask, "H-how are you feeling?" and feel donghae's temperature.

Donghae smile and nod slightly, "I'm okay.." henry then gaze onto donghae's face and pinch the older's cheek. "Hyung..a-are you okay?" Donghae just nod and smile, Heechul then pull the younger (Donghae) into a hug and said, "Can't help but to hug this cute creature."

Leeteuk smile and said, "Okay, rella ah, let go of him." Heechul pout and do as he is told. Leeteuk then smile at odnghae and said, "Introduce once again, i'm leeteuk, the cute mochi boy is henry, the one who look like a girl is heechul and this blonde is hyukjae. My husband is upstairs, sleeping, his name is kangin."

"D-donghae.." said the brunette boy softly and shyly. Heechul tries to hide his squeal, earn a hit from hyukjae. Heechul pout and kneel infront of donghae, admiring the cute creature. Heechul smile and said, "don't worry, we're no bad people. From today onwards, you're part of us! ^w^"

Hyukjae smile and pat the squealing younger brother of him. Leeteuk smile and said, "come donghae, you need to take a bath. It's qutie late right now. Oh and , hyukkie , can you lend him some of your clothes? Donghae, let me show you the bathroom okay?"

With a small smile, donghae nod and follow leeteuk upstairs. Henry squeal and said, "Hae hyung is so cute and shy!!" Hyukjae chuckle. Heechul then said, "Yeah, it's late. 11:59pm. already. Baby henry, you need to wake up early tomorrow~ hyukkie, you too~~ go sleep now my babies~~"

"ne~~"


I hope you like this story though, sorry if there's any typos. Well, rushing to do this update because yunnie yeobo(you know who you are) asked me soo~ XD please do leave some comments and support my other stories too! SILENT READERS!!!!!! please comment! xD