Chapter 2 : I've Met Him...

~♥♥~ You're My Everything... ~♥♥~

"Ya! Why are you home so late! Omma!!" shouted heechul hyung who is at the living room. "YAH! Why are you so wet!? Aww..poor baby henry.. Omma! You too! Didn't you think you're too old to play under the rain omma ah!!!"

That's it. I throw the pencil on the kitchen table and walk towards the living room, where i see heechul hyung drying henry off. I then look at omma and said, "Aigo, umma, how can you be this wet!?" I then help omma with the groceries.

"You wait here omma! Don't you dare to move an inch! Heechul hyung! Bring henry upstairs and bathe him!" Is houted as I'm on the way to the kitchen to grab some dry towel. I can hear heechul hyung grumble when he walk upstairs.

"Here omma," I say as i give hom a dry towel. He smile at me and said, "Thank you,hyukjae ah," I smile back and take the towel back from umma and dry his honey blonde hair. "Omma, you play under the rain is it?" I then earn a smack from omma. He then said, "Don't follow your eldest brother."

I giggle and said, "Ne arasso." Omma then said, "On the way back to house, just now, henry saw a boy taking shelter under a small stall. Such pitiful scene to watch. When omma ask about why is he there, he refuse to answer omma."

I look into omma's eye, sadness is written there. "where did you meet the boy,omma?" I ask and close the main door, once omma is dry. "at the streets.." omma answered. "o-oh.." I said. Then i look at omma's glum face and push him upstairs, "Omma, wash away the glum face! Go take your bath!"

Omma chuckle and kiss my forehead. "Arasso sweetie, Help omma witht the groceries in the kitchen ne?" "Ne omma.. had a good time bath~" Smiling like an angel, he walk upstairs.

I sigh and walk towards the kitchen where i placed all the groceries in the sink. I walk towards the sink and started to organized them.

Oh, and by the way, I'm Hyukjae, the 2nd eldest in this family. Omma is leeteuk, appa is kangin appa. The eldest is the AB heechul hyung, me 2nd eldest, and the youngest is cute henry mochi, who is quite talented in playing violin.

"Hyukkiiieeee hyung!!"

Oh, speak of the angel. I turn back and see a henry. The cucumber i'm holding fall back to the sink and some water spilled to my shirt. I face palm myself and pick up the 5 year old kid. I walk upstairs and shout, "fod Goodness sake, Heechul hyung! Why you let baby henry going downstairs !!"

Heechul hyung's head the pop out of the bathroom door and smile, "Oh~ sorry baby hyukie, was talking to my china man~ come here baby mochi~" The mention name then run it into the bathroom and continue to being bathe by hyung. I smile and said, "Ne~" before i walk down to the kitchen, resume my work.

I was putting 2 packet of hotdog into the freezer when henry hug my leg. I giggle and look down only to drop the hard and icy packet of hotdogs on my toe, "KIM  HEECHUL!! Why in the world you leave baby henry again for God sake!" I shouted.

I then carry baby henry upstairs and bring him to his bedroom. While i'm busy put his clothes, heechul

s hyung head [p[ out pf the bathroom and smile apologeticly . I laugh and shook my head, "sorry hyukkie~~" said heechul hyung.

"nah, it's okay hyung." I said.

Here, me and henry helping each other with the things. "Baby mochi, give hyung the tomato bottle~" henry walk cutely towards me and give me with his 2 little hands. I giggle and kiss his forehead.

Heechul hyung then hop next to me in his cat costume and whisper, "hyukkie~ just now, hyung heard pmma moan out appa's name when omma is having his bath," I giggle and said, "Phone ." Heechul laugh. Henry look at both of us curiously. Umma then came into the kitchen with flush face. Heechul hyung hide his smile and said, "Yah, umma, what's wrong?"

Umma shook his head and heechul hyung said, "umma, umma~ just now i thought i hear somebody moans appa's name. Who could that be?" Which then he earn a smack from umma. 

appa came back straight before dinner. Umma then ask appa to help him with the dishes. Umma then ask appa to help him with the dishes. While heechul and henry are playing, I went upstairs and get ready for the night class. I sigh. I really hate to go out at night.

After i changed my clothes, i said goodbye to my family and walk out. I nearly reach the school when i noticed someone is wearing umma's jacket. That must be the boy umma told me!

No way..W-why is he so..beautiful...??