Chapter 1: At the Streets....

~♥♥~ You're My Everything... ~♥♥~

From Donghae's POV

"Eww...what is this boy doing right here!?"

"Ah! Such disgusting sight!"

"Guards! Get the hell of him out of here!"

 

I was then being pushed to the streets and let myself his the hard bricked ground. I groan in pain. I look at the guards who in return look at me with disgusted face. I look away from the guards and hug my knees.

I'm Donghae, 16 years old. I have wondered around the streets since i was 14 years old. Yes, you might find it hard to believe but i had no other choice. Eversince my stepfather, a drunk bastard, keep on abusing me after my mother's death, that time, when i was only 9 years old.

My elder brother, Donghwa, he ran away from home when i'm only 8 years old, a year before the death of my mother's. My real father, had left us when i'm only 5 years old, because of heart disease. 

My mother married to a man she bumped into when she is rushing to her workplace. They had started it out as friends at first. But, soon the relationship turns out to be love. When mother first time brings the bastard to our house, he was nice in front of mother, but, turned into a monster behind her. Evertyime he came back from work, being a drunk bastard he is, he keep on hitting me and donghwa hyung, in other words, abusing us.

My older brother can't stand his beating anymore, so he ran away from the house, the next day, leaving me and mommy. At a very cold and rainy night, my abusive stepfather started to release his tension and stress on my poor mother until she's too weak and that bastard left her to die on her deathbed.

This time it was my turn to be beaten up by him. Not only being beaten up, but to be by him. I cried in pain and call for omma's help,but, she's too weak and sick to move. She can only see me being abused by my own stepfather, crying.

All my daydream stop when the rain started to pout down the earth. I look at my side, to find any shelter and quickly went to the bad looking stall and sit under the shelter. I look at the people who walks like a busy ants to their respective warm home.

I look at the dark sky and tears started to fall down through my cheek.

Why is my life like this?

Is fate playing with me?

I was crying when i feel someone is hugging me. I gasp and look at the person. A small..kid? The kid then look at me and wipe my tears away with his small hands, saying, "Aww..hyung...don't cry..."

I look at him , wiping away my tears, "W-w-what are you doing here?" He then look at me and said, "Woah! Hyung! You had nice voice!!" I smile and look at him, "Thank you.."

"had a voice like an angel don't you think?" said another male voice. I then look infront of me, a figure smilling at me. I gasp at the male and he chuckle, "What are you doing here hmm?" said the motherly figure.

I shook my head. The motherly figure then pat my head and then feel my temperature. "Omma,you're shivering.." the little boy next to him then said, "Mommy!! Mommy! Give him the jacket!"

Mommy?

The motherly figure then smile at the little boy and do as he say. He take off his jacket and give it to me. "Here, you can have it." "B-but.." I said. A finger is pressed on my lips and said, "No excuses, just take it, okay? I've got plenty more of it. Besides, if you don't take the jacket, later my little baby boy will sulk in the corner."

I then look at the little boy who is smilling at me. "Wear it hyung!" He then help me with the jacket and i smile at the warm and comfort. "T-thank you..umm.."

"Leeteuk is the name, oh and this little boy is henry!" said the motherly figure. I then smile shyly. Leeteuk giggle, he didn't care about the rain nor the lightning. "What are you doing here hmm?"

I shook my head, my face become glum. "N-nothing.." Leeteuk look at me curiously and then give me a bun. "Here, take it! It seems that you have not yet eaten for days!" I take the bun and muttered a thank you to leeteuk and he was about to say something when the rain become heavier. "Ommo! i got to go! Go back to your house okay? Don't let your parents worry about you! Aigo! It's getting heavier, henry ah! Let's go! See you soon , boy! =)"

I then see the retreating figure before i see the bun and the jacket. I smile by myself, but, the smile turns into a sad smile, when i thought of my parents.

"I have no family to be worried over me... I have nobody right now..only me ..myself.."