Episode 4: You're Hopeless

YGTV: The Spy Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “Wassup I PD-nim!” the useless MC tries to copy 2NE1.

            “Oh puh-lease,” YG rolls his eyes. “At lease have some swag when you do it!”

            “Tsk tsk, jealousy,” the PD chuckles. “Today is going to be different. We’re going to start with the fan questions.”

“Gottastaycalm96 asks: What if Big Bang and 2NE1 act a certain way on purpose because they know they’re being filmed?” the PD reads off from the paper.

“Hmm, that’s a tough one. Well, if they put on an act, then we don’t know that they’re acting… we would be thinking it’s real the whole time. I don’t think it really matter, as long as we entertain the fans, then we reach our goal. I really don’t have a positive answer for that one,” YG shakes his head.

“Thank you. Now let’s see what kind of interesting cut we have today.”

DARAYANGTV

LOCATION: DANCE STUDIO B

            “Girl like you gotta make you mine. Imma treat you right, baby ooh,” Taeyang sings while doing the dance routine with Dara. He takes her hand in his, slowly and gently, he walks around her in a full circle; his body lightly brushes against hers in the process. As he comes to a stop, her arms snake themselves around his neck. Both of their heads lean in and turn vaguely, his lips plant a soft, lingering kiss on her cheek.

            CAPTION: They kiss in the dance practice?

            “Noona, I have a question,” Taeyang speaks after the song comes to an end. “Do you exercise your ?”

            “What!?” Dara gives him a disgusted look.

            “Last time when we film the MV and the president told us to stand closer. I remember your was bigger and harder,” he answers innocently.

            “You’re useless,” Dara shakes her head.

            “Mwuh? I’m just asking you a question,” he follows her around, trying to get an answer to his curiosity.

            “You don’t go around asking girls that! You’re lucky that I didn’t slap you across the face,” she sits down and takes out her water bottle. “Clueless… completely clueless!”

            “Exactly. I’m asking you because I’m completely clueless,” he nags.

            “Let me change that,” she speaks after drinking her water, “You’re hopeless.”

            “Wae? I’m a person full of hope,” he grins.  

            “Hopeless… with girls,” she shakes her head. “If

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter