Episode 18: V.I in Action!

YGTV: The Spy Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “Annyeong, we meet again! Today we’re going to view some super duper interesting TOPBOM and Skydragon!”

TEDDYTV

LOCATION: RECORDING STUDIO

            “Ugh, it’s been hours and Bom just started recording,” CL complains while slouching on the couch.

            “I’m hungry,” the microphone picks up Bom’s murmur.

            “I know you’re hungry,” Teddy chuckles, “Hurry and get this done. Then you can go to lunch!”

            “Alright!” Bom cheers and begins her part of the recording.

            “Uuuukkssuusssuuu~!” Bom’s phone suddenly rings from a text message.

            “Hahahahaha,” CL laughs by herself. Bom continues to sing, totally unaware of the commotion behind the glass wall.

            “It’s from oppa. ‘Noona, I know you’re hungry. Come now or I’ll really chop hyung up into pieces!’”

            CAPTION: Aliens think alike… telepathy FTW!

            “Mwuh?” Teddy turns abruptly and looks at the message. “Gaaaah! I must be the ‘hyung’ he’s talking about!”

            “Was that good?” Bom blinks innocently, interrupting CL and Teddy. “Yeah!” he turns and nods immediately.

            “Unnie, can you please tell Dara and Minzy to record?” CL asks as she walks into the booth.

            CAPTION: I see what you did there ^^! Smart leader!

            “Sure! I’ll text them!” Bom replies while looking for her phone. “Eeeh?”

            “Oppa I’m off to lunch. Bye!” Bom leaves quickly after reading the message.

            “Tsk tsk, these two,” Teddy shakes his head dejectedly.

TOPBOMTV

LOCATION: BOM AND MINZY’S CRIB

            “Tabi!” Bom greets happily while opening the door. “What’s with the sudden meeting?”

            “I miss you,” he pouts and hugs her from behind.

            She giggles at his cuteness, “Aigoo. Some one was mad yesterday.”

            “You gave him cupcakes and a massage. Not to mention, wiping his lips. I never got such treatment,” he whines as he snuggles into her hair.

            “Alright. I’ll make you cupcakes right now,” she ruffles his hair playfully.

            “But I want a massage!”

            “Aish stop whining so much already!”

            “Hul~” he puffs up his cheeks while copying her famous phrase.

            “Be a good boy while I make these, arasseo?”

            “Hul~”

AFTER A FEW MINUTES

            “Tabi, come here,” Bom motions him over while munching on a Japanese rice ball.

            “Sit here and have one,” she instructs again while shoving another onigiri in his hands.

            “I don’t want to sit!” he stomps angrily.

            Bom threatens back, “Don’t make me come over there!”

            “Alright,” he sits down obediently.

            “Lay down on your belly.”

            “Why!?”

            “Do you want a back massage or not?” she asks with an annoyed tone.

            His face lightens up almost immediately, “YES!”

            Bom skillfully kneels on the couch with her legs spread apart on both sides of his body. Gently and carefully, she brings he hands up to his neck and work her way down to his shoulders.

            CAPTION: Is it just me or it’s getting hot in here?

            “You’re so good at this,” he mumbles softly while closing his eyes. She smiles lovingly and continues to move down his back.

            “You should massage me more often.”

            “You wish!” she giggles and tries a different massaging technique.

            “Okay I’m done,” she suddenly gets up and walks away.

            “Wae? Noona!” he begs while clinging onto her arm. “Are you mad?” he pouts.

            She pats his head, “No. Cupcakes are done!”

            “Woooaah frosting!” he jumps excitedly toward the steaming cupcakes coming from the oven. Delightedly, he picks one up and brings it to his lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter