Episode 25: What's with all the Balls?

YGTV: The Spy Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “Wassup everyone? Today is the last day of our vacation. Let’s see how it’s spent!”

SKYDRAGONTV

LOCATION: BILLARD HALL

            “Oppa, I’m going to the restroom for a bit. You stay here, okay?”

            “Yes babe.” Meanwhile, G-Dragon sets up the pool table.

            “Excuse me?” a female asks walking up to the leader. “Can you help me with this?”

            “Yes, miss?”

            “I don’t know how to play. I can’t hit the ball right,” she pouts.

            “This chick gets on my nerves,” Seungri murmurs.

            “Miss, you should as the employees to help you,” he points to a man at the corner of the room.

            “B-but,” she stomps shaking his arm.

            “She’s clearly flirting with him. I’m going to explode soon!”

            “Please?” she leans on him.

            “I really can’t.”

            The girl starts making a scene, leaving the blonde leader speechless. “Alright, I’ll help you,” he answers in irritation.

            “You hold the cue like this,” he demonstrates sloppily. “And hit the ball.”

            “I missed!” she stomps. The girl tries again, only to fail, “I think I’m doing this wrong. Can you fix my posture?”

            “I can see smoke coming out of his ears,” Seungri whispers. Just when G-Dragon fixes the girl’s posture, CL walks out of the restroom.

            “Oh ! This is bad!” CL clenches her fists tightly while glaring at the girl’s back.

            “Chae! Nice to see you! Want to have a drink?” Seungri tries to disrupt her.

            “Panda, either you help me. Or you’re going to die,” she threatens.

            “What?”

            “You know what I mean.”

            “Y-yes ma’am,” he nods before walking to his hyung.

            “Hey beautiful, I can teach you,” he winks and pries the girl’s hands off G-Dragon’s arm.

            “Go away,” she pushes Seungri away and leans her body onto G-Dragon.

            “Chae!” Seungri yells, scaring the living crap out of G-Dragon.

            He runs up to his girlfriend and shoves the girl away, “Babe!”

            “Babe?” she acts cutely, “I see you’re enjoying your pool game. Go ahead and have some fun!”

            CAPTION: She’s definitely scary acting like this

            G-Dragon gulps, “No no no. Babe, I miss you.”

            “Oh really? I see a girl waiting for you. Go with her,” she blinks innocently.

            “Help me,” the girl drags him away.

            CL walks over to Seungri with her cool I-don’t-care attitude. “Stupid third wheeler,” both curse at the same time.

            “You’re so good!”

            CL mocks angrily, “You’re so good. Good my !”

            She gets up and grabs a cue stick, “Either you do this right or I’m going to poke your balls out.”

            “You’re talking to me?”

            “No! Just shut up!” she yells with her eyes still on G-Dragon. She fumes up seeing the girl hugging her boyfriend. “You. Are. So. Dead.”

            Slowly creeping up behind him, she positions the cue stick to his behind. On the count of three, she draws the stick back and hit it forward.

            “Oooowww!” G-Dragon hollers in pain as CL glares at the girl.

            “Oh , hyung! You alright?” The girl runs off seeing the situation.

            “Sorry oppa,” she says with a cute voice while helping him up. “I missed.”

TOPBOMTV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter