Episode 22: Competition and Results

YGTV: The Spy Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “Wassup homies? We’re back with the couple competition! Rolling the tape, PD!”

YGTV

LOCATION: DANCE STUDIO A

            “All right folks, here we are again with another competition. The judges and the rules are still the same. Are you guys ready?” Seungri tries to change the atmosphere.

            “Yeah,” everyone groans with a tone of annoyance.

            “First off, we have Daesung and Minzy! They’re going to perform ‘Halo’ by Beyonce!”

            The young couple step happily up to the microphone. Minzy starts off the song, “Remember those walls I built. Well, baby it’s tumbling down…”

            “I can feel your halo halo halo. I can see your halo halo halo. I can feel your halo halo halo. I can see your halo halo halo,” their vocals support each other throughout the chorus.

            “What a great performance!” Seungri speaks when the song ends. “Let’s see the scores from our judges!”

            “Awesome,” Se7en sings with his falsetto voice. “Full score!”

            “Wow! Ten! What’s next, sunbae?”

            “I love it! the emotion was perfect,” he pauses to snigger. “I would like to see more ‘involvement’ between you two,” he winks naughtily.

            “Hahahaha,” YG turns to laugh at PSY sitting beside him. “I totally agree! Romance is definitely a yes!”

            “You guys are so young,” Se7en makes the sassy girl motion.

            “Yah!” the other judges glare at Se7en as he sends them apologetic salutes.

            YG clears his throat and turns to face his children, “Nine.”

            “Wow! Twenty-eight out of thirty! You’ve set such a high mark as the first contestant. Do you have any thoughts about that?”

            “I think we did well,” Daesung squeezes Minzy’s hand lightly.

            CAPTION: So sweet!

            Minzy smiles back at Daesung, “Eventhough we got a high score, I think unnies and oppas will do better. I personally don’t mind if we lose. All it matter is that we had fun.”

            “Wooohooo! All right then, next we have SkyDragon!” he says as the first couple moves smoothly back to watch.

            G-Dragon grins proudly after clearing his throat, “Today, we’re singing ‘Stand by Me’ by Ben E King.”

            Seungri raises his eyebrow as everyone gives the leaders weird looks. “You guys are… singing? Not rapping?”

            “Problem?” CL gives the gaping Seungri a blank yet deadly stare.

            “No,” he forces a smile and looks away immediately. The couple performs smoothly and the judges conclude.

            “Awesomest.Thing.Ever!” Se7en cheers. “You’ve expected it, ten!”

            PSY gapes in disbelief, “Mindblown. I’m out of words. I’ll go with a ten.”

            “Wow! Ten and ten! Will they get a perfect score? YG!”

            “Wow, I did not expect that. It’s just… plainly badass!”

            “Even Papa is speechless! Your final score, please?”

            “I would’ve given an eight or nine, but because of the uniqueness, and you guys perform it surprisingly well, I’m forced to bring out a ten.”

            CAPTION: As expected from our leaders…

            “Awesome!” Cl and G-Dragon hug each other.

            “ROMANCE!” PSY and YG point out as the contestants pull away in embarrassment.

            “Aaaw, Chae is blushing,” Dara teases with a shy girl pose.

            Taeyang follows up with his girlfriend, “Aaaaw Tokki, they’re just like us when we first hugged.”

            Seungri rolls his eyes like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter