Take A Chance On Me

Songs of Hate and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New song!!!!

This will be a Soosica story,

The song is entitled as Take A Chance On Me by JLS.

For those who doesn't know the song, just click the title above.

I really love this song, so hope you guys will like this too...

Enjoy reading.^_^

 

 

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

I woke up with the sound of my alarm. As I turn it off, I looked at the date that my phone shows. Today is the day I have been waiting for all of my life. I will stand up and face this, it’s now or never. I will take this chance and pour it out. I will confess what I feel for my long time crush. I will tell everything now, and I hope everything turns out well. I just hope you’ll accept me, Jessica Jung.

 

So I get up, had a shower and fix all the things I need for school. I had planned this for a week with the help of my friends, Yuri, Yoona, Taeyeon and Tiffany. If it wasn’t for them, I might still be a coward and won’t find the courage to tell what I truly feel for Jessica.

 

I had a hard time thinking of what I should do to her, cause of what my other friends did to their partners. Yuri took Yoona to a romantic dinner and confess what she feels. And then Taeyeon confess what she feels for Tiffany on the school garden, we helped Taeyeon prepare for all the things she needs. Taeyeon sang a song for her and of course who won’t fall for her voice. So it was just only me and Jessica who’s left single in our group.

 

Actually, Jessica haven’t been single for long, she had a relationship with Donghae but they already ended just 3 months ago, and before him she had a relationship with Siwon and Amber. So I can say that she sways in both ways.

 

I stopped day dreaming when I heard my phone ring.

 

 

“Hello Soo?”

“Hey Yul!”

“So are you ready??” with her tone I guess she’s excited.

“I am nervous Yul. What if she’ll reject me?” I asked nervously and sighed.

“Gosh Soo! This isn’t the time to panic and be a pessimist. Ok? You must think of something good. You must fill your mind on how much you love Sica. You must think of her, only her. Think of the things what you like about her, even though we all know she’s an ice princess.” Then she paused a bit. “You can do this Soo, I believe in you. Hwaiting!”

“Thank you so much Yul, I don’t know what to do without you and the others.”

“You know you can always count on us. We’ll be always here for you. So let’s cut this drama now and be here. We still need to fix the room and set the video. NOW!” she commanded and I giggled a bit.

“Ma’am yes ma’am” I saluted even though she can’t see me. I hung up the call and went to school.

 

 

We’ll be graduating soon and we will take over our different family business. We had different courses in College, I took up Engineering because my parents own a construction firm, Taeyeon took up Business Administration with Yuri, Yoona took up Culinary, Tiffany and Jessica studies Fine Arts majoring in Fashion Design. Though we have different courses, we still manage to hang out and lucky we had one same subject each semester. So we always keep in touch with each other.

 

 

I arrived at our school and prepared everything that is needed. Set up the projector for the video presentation. Set the table, the petals all over the room, and pictures of us posted on the walls. Everything is already set, the only one missing is the person whom I’ll be confessing with.

 

I don’t know how and what they have told Jessica to make her go to the university on Sunday wherein there is no class and we all know that she wants to just stay at their dorm and sleep. But they were able to do it so I am very thankful. When I heard from Yul that Sica is already at the campus. My heart started to beat so fast. I think, any minute, it will just come out of my body. I am so nervous.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

So I am here at the university cause Tiffany said that we need to make and finish our thesis cause she’ll be very busy on the following week. So we have to finish it now or else I’ll be doing it alone. She just told me that she already have all the materials that we need and it’s only my presence and my attendance that is needed.

 

I went inside the building where the room that she reserved is located. But before I went up, I have this habit to go to the wash room first and see how I look in the mirror. So I went to the wash room just to look at the mirror, of course the lights were off, it's Sunday and they have this 'Save Electricity, Save Mother Earth' motto in the school. So I turn on the lights and went directly to the mirror, but then there was a note posted,

 

 

You're so scared to fall in love

'Cause you end up in the dust

Everytime, everytime

 

Now you see us all the same

Like our words are just a game

Spitting lies, dirty lies

 

 

This song looks very familiar, I think I heard someone si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter