Someone Somewhere

Songs of Hate and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hallooooooo!!!~~~~~~~

A New song!!!! weeeeeee...

Well, this song was requested by my unnie,

and it's my advance gift for her...

Everyone, let's greet her a happy birthday..^_^

So this Song is Someone Somewhere by Tom Jordan.

Just click on the title to play the song if you wanna know it.

It's really a good song...^_^

Enjoy~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Someone Somewhere – Tom Jordan

 

 

Someone is waiting
Someone who understands exactly how you feel
Exactly how you feel

Someone is dreaming
Someone is hoping just that this will be the day
That this will be the day

 

 

‘Is it possible to fall in love with someone you haven’t met yet?

Someone you’ve just met thru social media site?

Someone whom you accidentally chatted?

Can that someone mean something to you?

Is it possible to feel something so deep with a stranger you just met online?’

 

I sighed with these questions that keeps on running in my mind. I wasn’t even listening to our professor who keeps on talking in front. More than half of the class is busy with their own stuff, not even minding that there’s a professor in front.

 

I looked outside the window, it was just an ordinary busy day. I can see cars that passes by, people walking and some are running going to wherever they want to go.

 

Well, it’s just ordinary sight for me, living in a city and studying in a university situated near other universities.

 

Everything is just ordinary,

Everything is just normal around me.

But why am I feeling abnormal.

 

I sighed again.

 

“You know, it’s the second time I heard you sighed that deep. Spill it.”

 

I was startled with my seatmate’s statement.

 

“It’s nothing.” I looked at her and smiled.

“Sighing then saying nothing doesn’t match well Soo.” She slumped on her arm chair. “Tell me now, it might be interesting than this old man who keeps on saying nonsense.”

 

I chucked and look outside again.

 

“I’m just hungry, wanna grab something to eat? Let’s just excuse ourselves and go back later when his already finish discussing nonsense.” I suggested.

 

She looked around the class, only few people are listening to our professor. Some already went out bringing their bags and not planning to come back anymore.

 

It was just normal, who will last listening to a professor who doesn’t even mind the class and who keeps on talking for straight 6 hours a day.

 

“Okay, let’s just leave our bags here.”

“Yes!” I exclaimed with victory.

“You really like to eat or to cut class?”

“Both.” I chuckled “It’s so boring here.”

“Yeah, that’s why you keep on looking at your phone. Busy chatting much huh?”

“Huh?” I act puzzled and gulped.

“We’ll talk about that later, our burger is waiting outside. If we don’t hurry and leave. We might be left with nothing.”

“Really Yuri? Am I the shikshin or you?”

“Both.” She chucked and stood up.

 

She just walked out of the room without asking permission. Oh well, it’s the perks of being a college student in a class, you don’t need to ask permission when leaving. Just go out anytime you want.

 

After 5 mins, I went out of the room. But before I left, I asked TaeNy to check our bags from time to time.

 



That you take your eyes off the ground
Out of the blue
See that someone is looking right back at you
 

 

“So…” Yuri started while she lit the cigarette she’s holding and blew out smoke from . “Who’s that someone that makes you hold your phone 24/7”?

 

I choked with my own saliva.

I just sighed and lit the cigarette that I was holding and puffed smoke. ‘She’ll kill me if she knew I smoke.’

 

“Just someone I know from somewhere.” I puff the cigarette and watch the smoke goes up.

“Yah!” she smacked the back of my head. “Can you please explain it in details?”

 

I chuckled and puffed another.

 

“There’s just someone who keeps on making me feel strange.” I looked at her and she signals me to go on while puffing her cigarette.

“You promise me you’ll keep this between us?”

“Yeah, yeah. As if you don’t know me.” She replied sarcastically.

“And don’t be so shocked okay?”

“Yah! Don’t do roundabouts anymore and just spill it for Pete’s sake!’

 

I chucked with her antics

“I met this person online. I don’t really know how it started. I just commented on the post that person made and then poof! It became koko crunch!” I laughed so hard. Cause she was damn serious and then I joked. Her face darkened when I stated that advertisement.

“okay, okay. You look like you’ll eat me in no time. Calm your neh?” I said. “ You know serious talks kills me.”

“Just be serious for a few minutes will yah?”

“Fine.” I replied defeated. ‘oh well, I need advises too. Yuri might help.’ I thought

“Go on.”

“So as I have said, I knew this person online, in one of my sns. We started chatting and that person is so easy to talk to. That person always raps tho, even tho I always says it’s a failed one but I find it really amazing. Always makes up jokes that I always say that it’s not funny at all. But deep inside, it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter