P.S. I'm Still Not Over You

Songs of Hate and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! How are you guys?

Do I still have an active subscriber here? ^.^

This song was released last 2006 and sung by Rihanna under the Album “A Girl Like Me”.

The bold and italic ones are the lyrics of the song,

And rest are the story.

You can listen to the song while reading the story.

I wrote this story while listening to it nonstop. 😊

Enjoy reading!

 

 

 

Whats up?
I know we haven't spoken for a while
But I was thinkin bout you
And it kinda made me smile

 

 

[Rosé's POV]

I am here at our favorite coffeeshop, the place where I always wait for you until you are off from your work. The place that you introduced to me. You said that it was your place whenever you want to continue your work outside.

 

The place still looks the same, just few chairs and tables because of the pandemic we have right now.

 

I sat on the place where I always sit and play games while waiting for you, or sometimes do my part-time job if I feel like to.

 

I really do love waiting for you, my heart skipped beats whenever I see you enters the door of the cafe, even though sometimes you take so much time extensions with work. I do get angry for a while, but whenever I see your face, my softie side rules over. And of course, kisses whenever you arrive is just so melting and a plus points.

 

 

So many things to say
And I'll put em in a letter
Thought it might be easier
The words might come out better
How's your mother, how's your little brother?
Does he still look just like you?
So many things I wanna know the answers to

 

 

While sipping my favorite drink, I remembered those days when I went to your place, sleepover for a few days, saying that we have something to do with our part-time, but in reality, we just want to spend time with each other.

 

By the way how's Aunt, Uncle and your little brother? I remember when your mom told me that I'll be her daughter instead of you and your little brother. I smiled and rejoiced deep inside. Me inside was already jumping with joy and mumbling, I'll be your daughter-in-law you just don't know yet, but you'll know soon. I was full of hope at that time. Or I just thought so…

 


Wish I could press rewind
And rewrite every line
To the story of me and you

 

 

Remember how we started? It was not as fairytale like where the knight in shining armor saved the damsel in distress, it was like a drama we last watched. It started with a little bit of a complication in my side.

 

I was in a relationship, with your bestfriend, Jisoo. But I did not mean to fall in love with you, and to destroy the trust your bestfriend who is also my bestfriend/girlfriend. But you came, and both of us fell in love with each other. Enjoyed each other's company. Sharing how our days went, hearing all your complains and compliments with your boss. I really love listening to you, even though you think I am not listening, I do. I just like looking around because it feels so awkward to just stare at the person. I do not know why, but that's what I think. Which you always notice and makes you mad.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter