Don't Know What To Say

Songs of Hate and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To all who doesn't know this song,

I encourage you to listen to this song.

This is a Filipino song.:)

And it has a meaningful words in it.

I hope you'll enjoy this.;)

Don’t Know What To Say = Ric Segreto

 

I have loved you only in my mind

But I know that there will come a time

You’ll feel this feelin’ I have inside

 

Everyone has their own first crush, first love, puppy love, and whatsoever they call it.

 

And of course I am not exempted to that.

 

I have this first ever crush when I was in grade school, and I was in 2nd grade.

 

Yes, I know. So early to have crush. So early to know and realize what is crush or love. But who are you to blame me, if you will be in my position I bet you will surely, and definitely fall for this person.

 

Oh right, before anything else I want to introduce myself, I’m Wendy Son, 3rd year college, I’m taking Culinary Arts.

 

And my first ever crush, she’s none other than, the popular student in Theatre Arts department, Irene Bae. She has it all, she’s good at dancing, she has a beautiful voice, she’s good at acting, and most of all she has the most beautiful face that you can see. Oh! She’s also a good student and active student leader in our university.

So did I explain it well? Did I sound so bias about her?

 

Of course I’ll be bias! But who cares, I like her. Oh no, scratch that. I love her. I silently love her.

 

You’re a hopeless romantic is what they say

Falling in and out of love just like a play

Memorizin’ each line

I still don’t know what to say

What to say

 

So as I have said earlier, I started to like her when I was in grade school. We live in the same compound.

 

So technically she’s my neighbour. And also my playmate.

 

Gosh! Do you guys know how I love it when we play games where there are some skinship? Sometimes, I’ll purposely hug her when we play catch me if you can or you can call it catch it. I’ll hug her, but of course there’s no malice in her, but in my side, my heart is about to explode on every second my body touches hers. The butterflies in my stomach are acting crazy. So crazy that I also act crazy, madly, truly and deeply in love with my childhood friend.

 

And how I love the fate works, I was enrolled and I don’t know how to write and speak Korean well, of course I am a Canadian-Korean. I was born in Canada and we just went back here in Korea when I turned 6, so I don’t understand anything. When I knew that her mom is a tutor, I asked my mom to hire her mom as my tutor. I call it fate even though I was the one who asked and worked for it.

 

She wasn’t my classmate cause she’s 2 years older than me. So she was already in the 4th grade while I was in 2nd grade. We went to the same school, so sometimes we went to school together when there’s an errand that my mom or dad needs to attend. I’m so happy to see her sleepy face in the morning. And I’m so happy cause I am the first person to see her every morning.  I feel like I’m the luckiest person alive. And of course we go home together cause I stay at their place after class. Her mom tutors me at their home, and sometimes when I finish early, I will stay at her room and well play nonstop until my mom or dad pick me up.

 

I was still a kid, but I dream of being with her all the time.

 

Though I think during that time,

 

I just like to be with her…

 

To play with her…

 

and to talk to her…

 

 

Don’t know what to do

Whenever you are near

Don’t know what to say

My heart is floating in tears

When you pass by I could fly

Every minute every second of the day

I dream of you in the most special way

You’re beside me all the time

All the time<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter