Chapter 6 - Get Along

I Found You

Chapter 6 – Get along.

 

         I could see desire in his eyes when he looked at me. “Um… are you going to get off me?” I repeated in a polite voice. An evil smirked crossed his face and he said, “I’m not going to let you go.” I cringed at those words and looked at him. What was he going to do now?

 

         He suddenly leaned closer to me and the world stopped around me when our lips touched.  When I realized what we were actually going to do I stopped him. It took everything in me to stop push him away. It’s not that I don’t want to but I’m not ready.

 

 

         He pulled back a few inches and stared at me with questioning eyes. “Is something wrong?” he asked. I only managed to shake my head at him. “I’m sorry. I guess I’m not ready.” I said while blushing. He stared at me in disbelief and after a few moments suddenly chuckled. Now it was my turn to feel confused. Why was he laughing at me?

 

         “You should have seen your expression. It was priceless.” He kept on laughing. I scowled at him and shot back, “What the hell?” His expression suddenly became serious and he looked at me in the eye. “It’s okay if you’re not ready Katherine. I’ll wait for you. I’ll wait for you no matter how long it will take.” He said in a serious tone.

 

         Wow, okay. He’s sweet. “Thank you.” I sighed. It was a good thing he understood me. I didn’t want an impatient mate. It wasn’t long until I realized that he was still on top of me. The sight of his bare chest was taking my breath away and I could feel my heart beat quicken. “Enjoying the sight? Why not take a picture it’ll last longer.” He teased me.

 

         At that moment I couldn’t help the blush that crept to my cheeks. “You’re so cute when you blush.” He commented on me and it made me blush even more. Ugh, he’s the only one that made me blush so far. I wonder how he is doing it. I’ve never felt so comfortable in my life. Here in his arms I felt safe and warm.

 

         After a few moments I tried to get off from under him but it was a huge failure. He wasn’t only bigger than be but a lot stronger. Even though I’m strong the strength only came from my anger, like what happened this evening. “Where do you think you’re going?” Eric frowned.

“Um, unless you don't realize, I’m still under you.” I said back.

“What’s the matter? Don’t like it there?” a smirked came across his face.

 

         It was quite true I did feel comfortable with him with him on me. He rolled his eyes and shifted to lie down beside me. He held me in his iron grip arms and hid his face at my neck. “You smell so nice.” He said lifting his head to stare into my eyes.

 

         I smiled at him and gave him a peck on his lips. I was so out of control now and all I can think of is him. I couldn’t bear about the thought of separating from him. I might not want a mate before I met Eric but I sure as hell want him now. I didn’t want to think about what the Solaris Alpha said. I didn’t want to think about anything but him right now. With him by my side it made me feel whole again ever since my parents left me. I never want to let him go.

 

         A growl that rumbled at Eric’s chest snapped me out of my thoughts. My head snapped up and I was immediately aware of surroundings and also Eric’s warm arms that are tangled with my body. “Something wrong?” I turned back my gaze at him when I sensed that there was no danger lurking around us. He shook his head and kissed me again. This time the kiss was passionate and all I could think of was him.

 

         When we finally pulled off, I looked into his beautiful sparkly blue eyes while he stared back at mine. We remained in our position until I finally broke the connection and started a conversation. “So, tell me more about you.” I said to him. He chuckled and said, “Well what do you want to know?”

“How old are you?” I asked curiously.

“21.” He answered.

         I looked at him in disbelief. He looked so damn young I thought he was only 18 or 19. But it’s a good thing he isn’t more than 25. That would make it a little awkward. “How old are you?” he asked in return. “18.” I answered.

 

         “Oh. You’re young.” He said. I nodded my head. I knew what he meant. He was probably wondering how come I can be Alpha at such a young age and how come I am so strong. We asked question and answered each other until the sky began to brighten.

 

         I could feel the heat of them sun on my skin when the sun begin to rise. I’ve always liked to see the sun set and rise. It was so beautiful. I laced my fingers around Eric’s and brought myself closer to him. “We have to go soon.” I said to him in sad voice. I didn’t want to leave him. I just wanted to stay with him the entire day and night.

 

         “I know. Could we at least meet up tonight here?” he asked in a sad tone. I nodded. “Am I welcomed to your land because --- “he was soon cut of in the middle of the sentence because I gave him a passionate kiss and stopped him from talking any further.

“Now do you know my answer?” I asked and then chucked at his shocked expression. I knew he didn’t have this coming.

“Maybe if you give me another one I will begin to understand.” He said while giving me a flirty smile.

 

         I gave him another kiss and stood up. I noticed I was so I tried to cover my body from him. He let out a scowl and said, “Don’t do that. You have a beautiful body.” I couldn’t help but smile at his sweet comment. “I need to go. I’ll see you tonight.” I said and turned into a big black wolf. He patted my head and began walking back.

 

          ‘This is going to be a long day.’ I thought to myself when I was on my way back to the pack house.