Prelude of Misfortune?

Housemates?

#

 

 

Dammit, I gotta think this all over again. She stays home all day. Then what? I'm doomed. Shoot.

 

First if she doesn't have any meetings I gotta check if she's dead or not. And I have to wake her up and give her meals. If I don't she'll sleep through the day. At this point she's not really a roommate anymore-she's a bratty little sister or a little baby. When there's a meeting or something? Worse. She comes home totally drunk and sleeps in front of the door. Then it's "exercise time." I only forgive you cause you bring Jungwha home...

 

"Hee hee...Sorry Unnie, my club meeting ended late."

 

She says this every morning after being drunk. Hell no, should I do this shoot for 3 months? Lord, please warp the time. Last time she kissed me on the cheek, saying I love you Hyojin Unnie or something. I don't understand a thing, sis.

 

"I'm sorry Unnie ;("

"The seniors made her drunk again"

"So she almost fainted D;"

"I'm dropping her in front of the door..."

"I don't know the password...sorry ;("

 

Jungwha contacted me via Katalk. Yes, the drunk cupid is of use.

 

"No, it's fine :)"

"Next time this happens, just contact me lol"

"I'll drag her into the house XD"

 

Jungwha thanked me and gave me a coupon. Ferrero Rocher. Yes! I'm forced to go out! Woo-hoo! I think I'll just have a triangular Kimbab and chocolate for supper...

 

"Unnie! Where are you going?"

 

"To the CVS."

 

"Wait for me!"

 

She went to her room, and when she came back, she had her purse in her hands. Confucius, Buddha, Alah, Jesus, please give me the freedom to be alone.

 

"No alcohol."

 

"No! I just didn't want to make supper!"

 

"Okay, then."

 

She linked her arms with mine. Amiable. I just hope she doesn't do this kind of thing to dudes. And not to drink alcohol.

 

 

#

 

 

I got to the CVS and bought a kimbab and Ferrero Rocher. Hey Unnie, where'd ya get it? This is the price for dragging you into the house, girl.

 

"Hmm, then Junghwa gave it to you?"

 

"Yup."

 

Heeyeon pouted. Ha, if you want chocolate, just buy it.

 

"Are you jealous?"

 

"Yes."

 

"I'll give one to you, Ha ha."

 

"Heh."

 

Simple-minded. Emotions controled by a little piece of chocolate. Heeyeon put the chocolate in her pocket.

 

"I'll cherish this forever."

 

"Just eat it after supper."

 

 

#

 

 

Around midnight, I was waken by some unpleasant footsteps. Darn it, even the sounds of my drunk father dancing in my room couldn't wake me up. Never heard this kind of sound before. Irritating...Well, Heeyeon sleeps soundly, snoring.

 

"Ah, what's that guy trying to do..."

 

I opened the window to see who he was. OME. Hideous leather jackets, pathetic sleeveless shirts, ugly jeans and terrible dress shoes in summer. How could this kind of fashion sense exist? And why is that guy wearing sunglasses at midnight?

 

He looks in the direction of my house. He stared at me for a while, and went away.

 

Oh I hate that guy. I don't know why, but...

 

 

#

 

 

"...Be careful. Come home early, okay?"

 

When I hold Heeyeon what happened last night, she just laughed.

 

"I guess some dude with a terrible fashion sense just wanted to show off his outfit."

 

"No! He stared at me!"

 

Is this reckless girl gonna survive this harsh world? I dunno...Yes, this is not my business, but I was just concerned as a female. And there comes a lunatic in sunglasses...

 

"Mmm, yeah. I'll be careful."

 

Fibs! I'll call you after 10 pm, and I'll tell you I'd lock the door after 10:30.

 

#

 

 

"This is your last chance, sister."

 

"I'm sorry...Hee hee."

 

Why do I have to face the music instead of a drunkard? She looks five times as stronger than me! Oh yeah, her drinking capacity is pathetic. Maybe I should thank her for coming home herself.

 

"Umm...I like you so much..."

 

"If you like me please stop that drinking."

 

"Yeeesss..."

 

"Hell no. I'll make money and get out of this house."

 

"...Really...?"

 

And she cries sadly. Hell no, I was joking(though partially I did mean it). I was being mean for joking to a drunk girl, but I couldn't help but talk in a grumpy manner. Eh, and I'm paying the price now.

 

"Hey! No! I didn't mean it. I just wanted you not to drink. Stop crying! I'm sorry!"

 

"Boohoo...hoo...hee hee."

 

...Dammit. She smiles in no time as if she never cried. I will never, ever drink over my drinking capacity. Anti-alcohol campaigns? Nope. Live with a drunkard like this for a week. You'll be sick when you see alcohol! Darn it!

 

 

#

 

 

"...Did you mean it yesterday?"

 

When I was busy writing the freakin' notes, Heeyeon came out of nowhere and stood beside me. I almost blew my energy drinks...My god, did she remember my words?

 

"What?"

 

I pretended I didn't know what the heck she was saying, but oh well. She's already having the sulks. Hey, I told you it was just a joke.

 

"That you hate me..."

 

"Hey! I didn't tell you I hate you! I just told you I'll get out of the hou-"

 

Eh, this is awkward.

 

"And I told you I was kidding. Don't you be serious..."

 

"Really?"

 

Yes, really. It is true. Please believe me.

 

"Unnie...was it because of my drinking?"

 

Yes, you are right. It is true. You know it.

 

"I'm sorry...but I couldn't reject it. They're seniors..."

 

She looked really gloomy. Unusual-Yeah, I understand. I know what college clubs are like. But they're almost killing her every meeting. I just her hair a bit. I had mixed feelings, looking at this gloomy girl.