Prelude of Misfortune?

Housemates?

#


I always took a shower before Heeyeon...just cause I slept earlier than her. Contrary with some easy girl who plays a bit of Diablo after work, Heeyeon had a lot of things to do, such as reading books or writing those reports.

And every morning, OME.

"...Heeyeon."

"Yup?"

"I TOLD you to flush!"

Having to see...someone's urine isn't that of a pleasant experience. And that girl forgets to flush the toilet once in a couple of days. So what? I am the one to flush the hot mess down the drain.

"Ohh, Sorry Unnie. But as I told you, the water gets cold..."

"Okay, okay girl. Please remember to flush after you finish your shower."

I stuck myself into my room and started the work. God, management companies are so picky these days. This song is lame, this is boring, this does not match our concept, or some annoying excuse like, "We just don't like it."

Well, okay. Even though my job is so insecure, I like it cause it fits my interests. The front door shut with a click. Heeyeon won't be here till midnight, I guess. As a college girl she'd have lots of works to do. Well, I gotta mess up with some Legos or play some Diablo.


#


Living with this girl is freakin' stressful. She looks so feminine...but really doesn't act the same way. Clothes and towels everywhere, slimy mirrors, and dishes waiting to be washed! Please, sister.

Weary, I went out to talk with the management company. She totally ruined my life cycle-by going to bed late and banging around. Why is this damn house INCAPABLE of soundproof? I hear every typing and sneaking Heeyeon does! I was almost late for the meeting...

"Uh? Solji Unnie!"

"Yes-yes."

Solji is evaluating some weird and noisy hellions who can't sing or dance in an audition these days. If that's the case, I would definitely be tired and annoyed too.

"Hey...how come you look so weary? You're not judging some dirt."

"I don't sleep well..."

Tears rolled out of my eyes. Dammit! Should I really cry like a three-year old when I'm twenty five...however, my housemate's a spoiled brat. No luck. I'm kinda sentimental, and Heeyeon's adding fuel to the fire. Waaaah.

"Hey? What's the matter? Are you bankrupt? Maybe I could lend you some..."

"Phew...no Unnie, thanks, but it's my housemate and I don't get along."

"Hell no. I told you not to find a housemate. You're just born free, and you won't live with other people outside your family."

But I couldn't cry over spilt milk-I decided to seek advice.

"...What am I gonna do?"

"No worries. I was in a boarding school before. Meet me at the cafe later."


#


"Whoa. This is bull."

After listening to my whiny complaints, Solji Unnie shook her head.

"My roommate wasn't that spoiled, though. Oops. You're doomed. And you have to live with her for like, two years? I changed roommates once a semester. May God be with you."

Wait up. What? Where's the solution? Nah?

"Then try to make rules. And penalties. Hey-do you guys even have time to talk?"

Now there's the big problem. College girl studying and drinking up to midnight. Free lancer going to bed before ten. For me, staying up late is just mission impossible. Won't make it until she comes.

"Eh, I dunno. Should I ask you later?"

"Yeah, Hyojin. And if things go too far, just be straightforward. That's how I dealt with the problem!"

...Straightforward. I would love to, but looking at that lovely puppy eyes I just give up. Sorry I'm a lesbian.


#


I went to bed early, and some jerk woke me up with a thud. God, nobody woke me up aside from my parents.

"...Heeyeon?"

Heeyeon was lying in front of the door. Did she faint? Is she sick? Was she working too hard? A million thoughts came screeching my head-

"Heh heh...Hyojin Unnie."

...God dammit. She was just drunk. Eww.

"Get up! Now!"

"The world is spinning around...around! and around! Hee hee hee..."

I guessed she couldn't make it to the bed by herself, so I dragged her onto her bed. Thanks for making a wimp exercise, dummy. In no time she fell asleep. The only reason I do this is cause you're cute.

"Hyojiny Unnie..."

Sleep talk, hell yeah. You're gonna be sorry for your drinking habit someday.

"Yeah, it's me. Catch your Z's."

I guess it would be a peaceful day tomorrow. Since she doesn't have classes she'll not be outside and just doze off at her room. I crawled into my bed, grinning.