Prelude of Misfortune?

Housemates?

#

 

 

As I expected, Heeyeon slept through the day as if she were dead. Her drinking habits are terrible. Gotta nag her to drink less.

 

Waiting for Heeyeon to get up, and ah, there she comes. With a terrible hair and clothes worn last night. And she goes to the kitchen and drinks some water...with my cup?

 

"Hey girl! That's mine!"

 

"I'll wash it after I drink some water..."

 

Yawning, she drinks her water in my cup. It drives me mad. But she's freakin' cute and I don't like it. Moreover she washes my cup neatly. Now should I be angry or not?

 

"...How much did you drink last night?"

 

Oh yeah. I was going to scold her. Can you even look after yourself in this hazardous society? You'd better drink only a little...?

 

"Um, a glass of beer?"

 

What? Really?

 

"Don't you fool me around. The truth."

 

"I mean it! Less than a glass of beer is all I can hold."

 

Shoot. Then don't you drink. Just PRETEND you're drinking! Dammit!

 

"...Then don't drink."

 

I tried to be kind and polite, but nah. Reckless. What are you gonna do if you fell asleep on the streets?

 

"But Unnie, the seniors told me that I HAVE to drink if I want to gain drinking capacity."

 

"You just can't hold alcohol. For you, drinking is just ill-advised bravery."

 

"But when I work-"

 

"No, you're not gonna be pretty. Just don't."

 

Now, I see it-Heeyeon's just a naive little sharp spoon. I didn't know it until today. Womanizers would have tried to flirt with her, and make her drink. She wouldn't even notice it forever.

 

"Yippee, I won't."

 

Hell yeah. She'd drink again, but not my business. She's not my bratty little sister. I sighed, and went back to my Legos. Confusing than usual. Hmph.

 

 

#

 

 

"Unnie, can I invite my friends over?"

 

"If it's not a male, okay."

 

I finished the damn song, the computer to play Diablo-and I became down. Heeyeon's a hot college girl and she hangs around everywhere! And what am I doing?

 

Shortly after I had miserable thoughts, the phone rang. It was Hyerin.

 

"Unnieeeee, what are you doing?"

 

Cute and energetic, unlike me. I so envy the young kids. Er, though if Solji hears this she'd smack me in the back.

 

"Diablo. Whatcha doin'?"

 

"Eh, games again? Do some exercise. I'm home now."

 

"Girl, what's so wrong about games? And sports are definitely not my type."

 

"Phew. Hey! Let's hang out today!"

 

"I'm out of money, kiddie."

 

"On me! 6 pm at Hongdae!"

 

"Hey! Hey!"

 

The call broke up. This is, like, "meet me and talk." Okay. I decided to pick up some random clothes and go out. I got a cab with my cap on.

 

#

 

 

"How are you doing these days? Yum."

 

This girl gets cuter and cuter. In her college years she was popular for her young-looking face and cuteness. But she wasn't good at flirting, so she didn't have a boyfriend. Now? She has one. Me? Nope. Damn.

 

"Staying home, writing notes, playing some Diablo. So you got a boyfriend? Having fun?"

 

"Hee hee. Good."

 

"I so envy you, girl."

 

I gave her a Dutch rub, but she just giggled.

 

"Aren't you dating a b...no, girl these days?"

 

"Nope, but I really want to."

 

"That's cause you're just messing around, at your house. Go out and try to meet some people around."

 

"I'm busy. I have to work and play Diablo."

 

Hyerin sighed. Her face expression was like, "She may be alone forever." What? Why? Even I want a girlfriend, I won't give up my hobbies! No, I would NOT give up my liberty for a girl.

 

"Phew, I dunno. Do as you please. But do some exercise, okay?"

 

"That's tiring."

 

"You said you want to live long. You have to take care of yourself."

 

"Come on. I can deal with my own life."

 

"Alright, just help yourself..."

 

 

#

 

 

"Hey Jungwhaaaaaa! This is my housemate Unnie!"

 

With a knock she raids into my room. Dammit, is knocking all you should do? I told you to wait for me to answer! It's a relief that I was wearing decent clothes though.

 

"Nice to meet you, Unnie."

 

No, no. You can just raid into my room. A lovely girl says hi to me. Hell yeah. She looks really close with Heeyeon. She'd come here often. Actually, please come here often.

 

"Hey, hey. Your Unnie is really pretty."

 

God, that was what I was gonna say to you. I don't know what the heck is goin' on, but Heeyeon looks pretty too.

 

"So she is! She's a songwriter. Have you heard of LE?"

 

I'm the one who's a songwriter, and the one who's elated is Heeyeon. Moreover I'm not that known. I don't have any hit songs in my name at this point...

 

"Yep, I think so! Eh..."Every Night?""

 

Hell yeah, she knows me. I got a hunch something nice would happen. I couldn't help but smile. Amiable, cute, and hot. And I guess she likes me...no, my job. Well, I gotta get familiar with her. It's now or never!