Chapter 5

Luhan,my jerk husband

 

Daeun POV

I wake up early as usual. I got up from the bed carefully not to wake Luhan. I kissed his cheek.   “Morning, hubby”. I quickly prepare breakfast because I want to go B.A.P mansion early.  I saw Luhan half . It’s looked like he have done showered.

 “ You wake up so early today.”

“ Seohyun asked me to go her house early.”

“Breakfast are ready. I will go first. Bye.”

After 10 minutes I finally arrived at B.AP mansion. From outside I could hear Zelo whining like a kid. I twisted the door knob. The house clean than usual.

“Noona, Youngjae hyung eat all my cookies.”

“ Cookies is more important than me huh. You said that you love me.”

“ Opps, sorry noona. Saranghaeyo my pretty noona.” I just ignore him and went to the kitchen.

 “ Do you hate me noona.”  He pretended to be sad. Yonguk smacked his head with his book. “ It’s hurt hyung. Noona look at hyung.” Zelo pouted sadly. I rolled my eyes.

“ So, why must I come here early.?” I asked Daehyun who was seat on the couch.

“ Nothing, I just want you to be careful at school. BTS will go to Busan for a week so they can’t protect you. You must defend yourselves too. You can’t just let the bullies hurt you.” Daehyun looked at me.  I know he worried about me.

“ It’s okay Hyun-oppa. I know what to do.”

……………………………………………………………..

I’m not coward but just call coward if you like, I was going to avoid the spawns of Satan for as long as possible. Having my luck, I was given the locker right next to the idiots, Seohun and her minions.

“ Girls, look who’s here. It’s  the Dae--un. Wauu, I didn’t know why but having as your middle name sounds good.” There the minion’s master, Seo-ing-hyun. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

“Did you just rolled your eyes when I’m talking to you.”

“ Yes, I did. So what you’re to do.”

Seohyun was angry  and raised her hand to slap me. I closed my eyes and wait her ugly hand land on my check.

“ Oppa.Let me go.” I opened my eyes and saw Luhan held Seohyun hand.

“ Don’t waste your  time for this little .” Luhan said and just looked at me with his beautiful doe eyes.