Chapter 3

Luhan,my jerk husband

“ BTS is my bestfriend. They just like my brothers. They’re over protective with me. Anybody that hurt me will get what they should deserved. About what V said is not true. I don’t know why I want to tell you this but V is just like my brother.I just want to said that. I’m sorry if I have waste you time.”

Before I can get up from the bench I felt a soft thing on my lips. I could felt his hot breath just corner of my lips. I gasped because of the sudden action and he took this opportunity to slip his tongue to my cavern. I slowly closed my eyes. I wrapped my hands around his neck. Sehun hugged my waist tighter and pulled me closer. I broke the kiss and leaned my forehead with his.

“ Why do you kiss me?” I asked him while closed my eyes to hear his answer.

“ I kiss you because I love, Eunnie-ah. I love you.” He kissed my forehead and hug me.

However, little we did know that all of our actions were seen by someone behind the rooftop door with his fist tightly clenched.

 

Luhan POV

I felt curious what they want to discuss so I followed them quietly. My heart ached when I saw them kissing. I don’t know why I felt like this but I don’t think this is because I love her. I don’t love her. I just love Seohyun.My heart is just for her. Maybe, it’s because my bestfriend that I have trust just kiss my wife. Jung Daeun is just my wife on contract, not more than that. But, my heart doesn’t felt like that. *Argh, what’s wrong with me.* I punched wall in front of me to released my anger. Do I love Daeun? Is this love ?

 

Daeun POV

“ Sehun-ah kaja, class will start in 5 minutes.”

“I don’t want to. Let  just stay like this.” Sehun tighten his arms around my waist.

“ Let me go before I kick you.”

“ Okay, just kiss me before I let you go.”

“Oh Sehun..” i whined  and pout cutely at him. Well, wrong action.

“ Aigo, you’re so cute.” He peck my lips and run left me dumbfounded

*I will tell my oppa, Oh Sehun. You’re so died* I smiled slighty and quickly go to my class. Do I love Sehun? Is this love?