Chapter 2

Luhan,my jerk husband

Daeun POV

“Good morning class.” Nam songsaenim walked into the class followed by three hottie guys. *Oh god, how can they be serious about this.*  There was a loud squealed from my girls classmates.

* I know they were handsome but just keep quiet .* I rolled my up with annoyance.

*Flashback

“ Please tell me that you guys are joking.”

“What would we joking with you Eunnie ah. We are serious about this. We know that your schoolmates always bully you and you can’t do anything to defend yourselves.”

“ But oppa, I’m okay. I don’t need you guys to help me. I’m strong enough.”

“ Whatever, I’ m the one who  will decide what to do.”

“ Arraso oppa, but please think about it carefully. Anybody might recognized you guys as BTS the top 20 richest heir. I don’t want they judge me for being a and clingy with rich guys. I had enough with Exo.”

“ Okay, but I still don’t understad why you want to keep your identity secret. I mean, you’re rich, beautiful, smart, and you also the richest heiress here in Korea.”

“ Well, thats the reason. Because i don’t want anyone be friend with me because of my status. They’re not a true friends. It’s enough I have you guys.”

“ Ouww,  baby, you’re so sweet.” V said and hug me. I chuckled and hug him back

“ Group hug guys.”

*I love you guys, BTS.* I smiled and hug them tightly.

*End flashback

“Alright, today we have new students so I hope you guys can be friends.” Nam songsaenim looked at his student with hopeful look. “So, boys please introduce yourself.”

“Annyeonghaseyo,  Kim Nam Joon imnida. “

“ Annyeonghaseyo, Park  Ji Min imnida.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Tae Hyung imnida.”

“ Please take care of us.” They bowed deeply. Some of the students chuckled because of their behaviour. *Stupid oppa, stupid brothers. Because of their stupid, I love them.*I smiled at them and I saw they smiled back at me.

“Okay, boys you guys can seat there.” Nam songsaenim point out his finger at me.

V sit beside me. “Hey, beauty.” He winks and showed his smile at me. Girls in my class shoot me with their jealous stare. *Pfft, what are you looking at.*

Nam songsaenim walked out after class ended. I quickly pack up my things and get ready for the next subject.

“Eunnie !!” V wave at me. (Eunnie is Daeun nickname kaygh..)

“Oh, oppa. Hi.” I smiled at him.

“Hey .” He slung his arm around my shoulder.

“ What are you doing. Someone will see us.”

“Do I care.”

“Where are the others?”

“’They have different classes.”

On our way to the next class, we bumped with Luhan and his friends. Seohyun was clingy with my Luhan. ** I rolled my eyes with annoyance. Opps, sorry. Did i just said ‘my Luhan’

“New friend huh.” That Seohyun asked me .

“Yeah.” I faked a smile at her.

She bumped to my shoulder and just walk. “Who that .” V asked. I can hear his annoyed voice.  

“ That’s Seohyun. Luhan's  girlfriend.”

“What so good about that huh.My Eunnie is the best.”

“Hurry up.We will late for our class.”

 

Luhan POV

We bumped with Daeun. There was a guy beside her. *Who is he?*

“ New friend huh.” Seohyun  asked her. Well, I feel curios.They looked close. Honestly, I felt jealous when she smiled and laughing with another guy. It’s hard to see her smile.I do like her but at the same time I love Seohyun.

“Yeah.” *What the hell, new friend but they look very close*

“Honey, let’s go.” Seohyun held my arms tighten.

“ Ahh.. okay.” I put my arms around her shoulder.

 

Myeonri POV

*Yay..!! recess time. FOOD..FOOD..FOOD*

“Eunnie-ah.” I heard my name be called. I turned back and saw BTS.

“ Oppa. Let’s go to cafetria because I’m so so hungry.”

“Noona, I cook for you.Look. I hope you will like it.” Jungkook showed me food that he cooked.

“Hahahaha, since when you cook Kookie.Sure I will like it.” I smiled sweetly at him.

I interwined my fingers with Jungkook. Everybody looked at us and start their gossip about me. In the cafeteria I sit at my usual place. Nobody there because they didn’t want to sit near with me.

“Wahh, it so delicous Kookie-ah.Gomawo.” Jungkook smiled shyly and I quickly finished my food.

“Daeuni~~.” I heard a familiar voice called my name.

“ Oh Sehun.” I smiled at him. He sit in front of me.

“Who are they?” Sehun asked.

“ They are BTS.My childhood friends.” He nodded and introduced himself.

“ Hi, my name is Oh Sehun. I’m Daeun’s friend.”

“Hi, I’m Kim Nam Joon leader of BTS. You can call me RapMon.”

“ I’m Min Yoon Gi. Just call me Suga.”

“ I’m Jeon Jung Kook and I’m the maknea.”

“I’m Park Ji Min. Daeun’s boy” Jimin said proudly.

“Bwoya.” I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

“ Hi, I’m Jung Ho Seok. People call me J-hope and I’m Daeun best oppa” J-hope stuck out his tongue to Jimin. *Aish, these boys.* I slowly shook my head.

“I’m Kim Tae Hyung. Just call me V. I’m Daeun first love.” Sehun eyes widened and his jaws dropped.I stomped my legs to V feet. “Ouchh, it’s hurt yeobo.” He groaned in pain. “Stop talking nonsense or you will die.”

“Hmm, well let me introduce myself. My name is Kim Seok Jin but I prefer people call me Jin. Nice to meet you Oh Sehun.”

“Yeah, nice to meet you.” Sehun replied with his blank face.

*Well, I think I should tell the truth later.* I looked at Sehun for a while and continued to eat my food.

“ Sehun-ah, why are you eating here not with your friends?” I asked him.

“ I just want to eat with you.” Sehun answered but he still kept his poker face.

“ Sehun, are you done eating. I have something to discuss with you.”

“Discuss about what ?”

“ Something that I want to say you.” I simply answered his question.

“ Okay, I have done eating.”

“Let’s go to somewhere else.” Sehun just nodded.

“Oppa, I will go first. See you later and Kookie, thanks for the food.” I bid a goodbye to them.

“Bye.” They said in unison.

I interwined my fingers with Sehun because I like the warmth of his hands.

“Let’s go to the rooftop.”

On our way to the rooftop, we bumped with Luhan. *Why must everytime I’m with Sehun we will bump with him.*

“Where are you going Sehun-ah?” Luhan asked while his eyes trailed down and saw our  hands.

“ To the rooftop, we need to discuss something.” Sehun said involuntarily. *Seriously this  guy wanna die.* I could saw Luhan confused face.

I tightens my grab in his hand signaling him to stop this conversation. He got the signal and bid goodbye to Luhan.

We sat on a bench when we arrived to the rooftop.

“I just want to say the truth and clean the misunderstanding.”

“ Then, continue what you want to say.”