Chapter 1

Luhan,my jerk husband

KRINNGGG..!!!

Daeun groaned and get up from her bed. She looked beside her and saw Luhan angelic face. She had been married with Luhan for 6 months but Luhan didn’t treat her well. She went to bathroom to wash up and hurriedly prepared Luhan for his breakfast.

When breakfast have prepared she walked to bedroom that she shared with Luhan. “ Han-ah, wake up. Ready for school,” Daeun patiently wake up her husband. After 10 minutes Luhan finally wake up from his beauty(?) sleep. She quickly dress up in her school uniform and get ready for her school. Of course she will go by herself. There is no way Luhan and her go to the school togeher by his car. Hell no.

She still have 45 minutes before school starts. Well, she always be on school 5 minutes before class starts. She walked to B.A.P mansion. This is her daily routine. Everday she would wake up on 5.30 a.m and be a good wife she did Luhan breakfast and wake him up. Then, she will go the B.A.P mansion and spend her time there before going to school. “ What a messy house and … brothers,” Daeun looked at the messy living room. She do a bit clean up. “ Good morning wifey,” she suddenly felt a pair of arms sneak up to her thin waist. “Yah, Moon Jongup stop calling me wifey because I’m not belong to you,” Daeun kicked Jongup leg. “Ouch, yah how dare you. I know that you’re married but why must you kick me.I’m older that you. Ohh, my beautiful and powerful leg, mianei appa hmm..,” Daeun look at Jongup with disbelief look. Like seriously, Moon Jongup is crazy. “ What’s happen here? ” Daeun looked at her brother with grateful look. “ Oppa, you come on the right time. Jongup oppa just having with his own legs. It’s gross,” Daeun run quickly to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast and she can hear  Jongup yelled “Yah, Jung Daeun. I didn’t do that. Even I feel gross when you say that so why would I having that thing with my own legs,” and after that she could hear a loud laugh from other B.A.P member. “ Stupid oppa,” she smile while making their coffee.

She just arrived her school. “ Daeun !!!” she hear that someone call her and she looked that there is EXO. “Annyeong,” Daeun greet happily. They replied with a nod and wave happily at her. “ So, let’s go to class together,” Sehun grab her wrist and walked to their chemistry class. Many girls give Daeun death glare when saw she walked with Sehun. “ Just ignore their stare and don’t scare,arraso,” Daeun chuckled and  smirked slightly, “ I’m Jung Daeun, nobody can scare me,” she said proudly. Sehun smiled and kissed her temple.