Chapter 4

Luhan,my jerk husband

On my way to the class, I saw Luhan. I just pretend that I didn’t saw him and walked pass him. Suddenly, I felt someone grabbed my wrist and dragged me to somewhere. “ Let me go Luhan. What are you trying to do?”  He pinned me to the wall and leaned close to me.

“ What do you want ?”

“ I think that I need to do something.”

“What do you wa..” before I could finish my words he crashed his lips on me. I tried to escape but he stronger than me. He  kissed my lips hungrily. He my bottom lips to slip his tongue in my mouth but I refused. He open my mouth using his finger and slip his tongue into my cavern. After a minute, he let go of me.

“ Why you kiss me?” I asked him and saw he cleaned his lips using his thumb and smirked.

“ Is it wrong to kiss my own wife?Why Sehun can kiss you but not me?” *Oh my god. He saw us kissing.* 

“ Is it wrong to kiss Sehun ?” I asked him. I could saw that he clenched his fist tightly.

“ Of course it’s wrong. You my wife and Sehun is my bestfriend.”

“ Then, how about you? You’re my husband but you kissing with Seohyun.” * Answer that jerk*

“ It is because we love each other.” He raised his voice.

“ Well, Sehun and I also love each other. So, I don’t think that it’s wrong. Am I right hubby.”

“Since when you know how to talk back to me like that.”

“ Since now. I have to go. By the way, Sehun kiss better than you. You should learn from him.” I smirked and quickly left him because I was late for Lee songsaenim  class.

I knocked the door. “ I’m sorry Lee songsaenim for being late. Something urgent happen.” 

“ It’s okay. You may sit now.”

“  Kasamhamida songsaenim.” I bowed at him at sit on my place beside Sehun.

Sehun passed me a paper. ‘ Where are you going?’ . I passed the paper back after I have replied his answer. ‘ Something happen. Focus to what Mr. Lee nagging in front, you idiot.’ Sehun smiled and continued to focus to what  Lee songsaenim explain.

………………………………………

‘Beep’ my phone ring. A message from Luhan. ‘ Come back home early today, my parents ask us for dinner together.’  I let out a heavy sighed and kept my phone on my pocket.

“Eunnie darlinggg~~.” A heard V called my name. I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

“ What do you want?” I asked him.

“ We need you,right now.”

“Why?”

“ Well, Suga and Hyerim(Suga’s girlfriend) have a little fight.”

“ Are you sure it just a LITTLE fight.”

“ Well, …. Uhmm.. I think so.”

“ OK, I’ll be there.”  *I think it’s okay to join them. I have 3 hours before dinner*

 

Luhan POV

*Where is she? The dinner will start in an hour.* I grabbed my phone and call her but she didn’t answer my call. I let out a heavy sigh. “ Where are you Eunnie-ah..” I mumbled slowly.

 

Daeun POV

I just have an hour before the dinner start. Unfortunately, that couple still in nota good term. Maybe I will help them next time. I trust BTS to solve their problems. I must to go to Luhan’s parent house.

I already dressed properly when I’m in BTS mansion. I used to live there before, so I have many clothes there. I arrived at my Luhan’s parent house in 20 minutes. I knocked the door nervously. The maid open the door and let me in.

“ Hey there my lovely daughter.” A high pitched voice broke the silence when I stepped in the house.

“ Omonim.” I run to her and hug her. She hugged me back and my back

 “Mianei omonim, I’m late.”

“ It’s okay honey.Let’s get ready for dinner.”

“ Ermm.. omonim, where’s Luhan?”

“In his room. Go, he waiting for you.”

I nodded and went to Luhan’s room.

*Knock, knock.

“Come in.” I heard his voice. I open the door  and saw Luhan lying on his bed.

“ Erm, Luhan I’m sorry.” He looked at me at just ignore me. He get up from his bed and walked pass me. I grabbed his wrist but he pulled back. I felt guilty.

....................................

 

“Luhan, Daeun when do you think to give us grandchildren?” Mrs.Lu broke the silence. Mr. Lu smiled and nod his head.

Luhan just focused to eat and didn’t bother to answer his mother question.

“ We didn’t plan yet. We still young.” I said while looking at Luhan.

“ I’m not force you guys. But, I just want to hold my grandchildren before I go.”

“We will try omonim.” I just replied in slow voice.

………………………………………………………………

 

We’re on our way to go home. It was silence in his car.

“ Luhan-sshi, I’m so sorry because I ignore your call. Something happenned so I can’t answer it.” Luhan just focused on driving and ignored me.

When we arrived at home, he changed his clothes and sleep. I went to my wardrobe and  pick my clothes. After changed, I laid beside him. He was sleep. I took this chances to look and his beauty face. His eyes, his small nose, his perfect jawline and his kissable lips. I leaned closer to him and peck him lips. I carresed his check slowly with my thumbs and sleep with my arms around his waist.

 

Luhan POV

I didn’t sleep yet. I just closed my eyes. Suddenly I felt a hot breath on my check in a second a soft thing landed on my lips. My hearts start beating fast. ‘Ba-thump, Ba-thump, Ba-thump.’ I felt her hugging my waist. I liked it. It feel warm and my eyelids slowly closed enjoying this moment.