Couple Watches

Rian and Yong-Guk: Meeting His Family

Yongguk woke up the next morning with a killer headache. As he opened his eyes, he noticed the bottle of pills and water next to his bed. Opening the cap he took one more than the recommended amount in hopes of a speedy recovery. Not willing to wait for the medicine to kick in he slowly stood up holding the wall for support.

“No more soju for a while buddy,” Yongguk spoke to himself. As he entered the bathroom, he splashed some water on his face which he hoped would help wake him up a little.  ‘Rian goes back tomorrow so maybe we should just hangout by ourselves today.’ Yongguk thought to himself. Yongguk checked the time and was surprised to see that it was already an hour before noon.

Yongguk went into the living room to wake up Rian but was only greeted by his face. Confused he woke started to wake up Yongnam.

“Yongnam. Wake up.”

“Leave me alone. CL and I are in the middle of something.” Yongnam mumbled under his breath.

“Where is Rian? Why are you sleeping on the couch?”

“She’s in my bed, now if you don’t mind...” Yongnam angrily retorted as he pulled the covers over his head.

“Why is she in your bed?” Yongguk questioned. He stood to his feet and made his way to his brother’s room. As he entered, he saw a wild mess of curls amongst a midst a sea of white sheets. “Rian.” He sat on the edge of the bed and shook her shoulder in an attempt to wake her up.

Rian, half-angrily, half-sleepily pushed his hand away.

Rian, wake up. We have a lot to do today.” Yongguk stated.

Rian rubbed her eyes and gave Yongguk the evil eye. “Like what?

We’re going on a date.

Mmm nope.” Rian pulled the covers back over her head.

How can you turn down a date with your favorite lover?” Yongguk pretended to whine. Getting no response Yongguk pretended to leave, but all he did was stand in a corner and remain quiet for several seconds. Then he grabbed two hand-fulls of covers and quickly started to pull them off.

Realizing what was happening, Rian began tugging the covers closer to her body. “Yongguk! Stop!

Nope. No mercy. You are going on a date with me whether you like it or love it.” Yongguk continued to pull tighter on the covers.

“Okay, okay. I’ll go on a date with you, just stop pulling the covers!

Nope. Because as soon as I leave you’ll go right back to sleep!

Rian still was trying to maintain her grip as she spoke. “I promise I won’t just don’t-

With one final pull, Yongguk pulled the covers, not only clear off the bed but clear off of Rian as well.

NO!” There before him was Rian balled up in the center of the bed in nothing but her black bra and underwear.

I-I-I’m sorry!” Yongguk closed his eyes and threw the covers back at Rian and blindly ran out of the room as best he could. Yongguk leaned his back against the door and held his face in his hands. “Nice job Yongguk.”

As Yongguk finished getting dressed, he couldn’t get the image out of his head. His beautiful goddess, clad in nothing but the iest lingerie he had ever seen.

Does she wear stuff like that all the time under her clothes?

Maybe I should buy her some regular Pajamas while she’s here?

I wonder if she has that same set in other colors?

Have I ever seen so much of her skin before?

Even that time we went to the beach, she wore a one-piece suit.

I knew she had a body, but I didn’t all that was hidden under there.

Yongguk ran his hands through his hair and kept trying to find something to distract his mind. At the sound of footsteps behind him, Yongguk turned around to see Rian. Fully clothed for that matter. She was almost too clothed. She wore a black turtle neck sweater, tucked into a pair of light blue jeans, knee-high black boots, and a gray beanie hat. The only skin that showed was her face, but even that was sketchy as Rian started to reach for her scarf.

Are you sure you want to wear that?

Yeah. You know me always cold…” She said avoiding eye contact.

Rian, do we need to talk about this?

Nope.

Rian you don’t need to be embarrassed.

Rian started to open the door but Yongguk only closed it. “Rian it is 95 degrees outside and unless you want to be cooked alive, you’re going to change into something more comfortable.

“Rian I just want to say that I’m sorry and that…”

“No worries. It’s water under the bridge. Let’s focus on something more pleasant like finding couple things. I was thinking watches because they’re subtle and they can look good even if were apart.”

“I’m surprised you’d want to buy couple outfits and stuff.” Yongguk questioned as he inspected a particular snapback.

Why do you say that?

“Well, you are really distant towards PDA, or any affection rather. So I just figured it was because you were…I don’t know…a little on the shy side about our relationship I guess.”

I’m not like that because I’m ashamed of you or anything it’s just something I’ve always been a bit weird about. Even with my previous boyfriends, I disliked showing tons of affection. Watching people kiss even in movies makes me want to cover my eyes so don’t take it personally.

“But why?”

That’s a conversation for another time.” Yongguk, knew that if he continued to ask questions she’d start putting her walls up again. “Hold out your wrist. I want to see if this one will fit you.” Yongguk did as instructed as Rian tightened the clasp and stood back questioningly. “Do you like it?

“Yeah. Are you getting pooh?”

No. Pooh goes with the honey pot. Tigger doesn’t have a partner I don’t think.

“What about the pig?”

Don’t compare me to a pig.” Rian said as she punched Yongguk in the arm.

“It doesn’t necessarily have to represent you, as long as it completes the puzzle.”

Yes, it does. I picked tigger because I never recollect a time when tigger was sad, he was always full of energy, and was an all around cool guy, and he’s like your idol so I figured it was befitting for you.

“Well, in that case, you should be Jerry mouse because you can have your mischievous moments, you don’t have to tell me things for me to know what your thinking, and you put cheese on literally on everything.”

Okay, that’s only because it’s a topping that literally goes with anything as long as you have the right type of cheese. That’s the important part.

“Whatever you say, princess.” Rian started to punch Yongguk in the arm again. “If you keep trying to hit I’m going to start calling you Rocky.”

Yeah. Yeah. Come on let’s get these and eat.

Yongguk handed the adjussi behind the counter the two watches. “Are you sure you want these two? Couple watches are supposed to match.”

Yongguk looked behind to see Rian posing in the mirror with different hats and smiled to himself. “Trust me it’s a perfect match.”